APHD Appiphany Technologies Holdings Corp.

Pablo.Escobar

Nuovo Utente
Punti reazioni
eccone un'altra...che fare saltare su o aspettare uno storno che forse non accadrà mai?

sensitive che dici?

potevo entrare a 0029 e ora già mi sto mangiando le mani

Si ma se vuoi entrare sempre ai minimi non ci riuscirai mai.......ora è ancora buona.....:bow:

ormai aspetto un piccolo storno domani sui 30 magari....

hare Structure
Market Value1 $598,386 a/o Sep 01, 2017
Authorized Shares 1,000,000,000 a/o Mar 04, 2016
Outstanding Shares 349,933,465 a/o May 15, 2017
-Restricted Not Available
-Unrestricted Not Available
Held at DTC Not Available
Float 289,449,340 a/o May 15, 2017

sembra che mi hanno fregato...parlerà la candela di domani....comunque se non per de 20 mi sembra ancora buona

interessante....

Let’s Talk APHD 10-K…

When I stated that there was no dilution and some other ”one liners” that I stated, I stated that I would explain more later. Well… later is now so I will explain more now in a little more detail.

The Outstanding Shares (OS) is a ”snapshot in time” for such moment of which I was referring to. When I stated yesterday that there was no dilution in a one liner, I was meaning that per the ”snapshot in time” from when they initially went delinquent, there were ”no new shares” to have been issued. In a post I made last week, I stated that the OS is probably going to be double the OS reflected of 349+ million to be around 700 million give or take. I even stated that as a worst case scenario, the OS ”could” end up being 800 million shares. I said this because we wouldn’t know for sure how much debt was converted into shares until the 10-K was released. The 10-K filing yesterday reflected an OS increase of 651,767,562 shares. This is much better than what I had expected even if it ends up being a little higher in the next 10-Q filed.

The 10-K filed by APHD was for the Fiscal Year Ended April 30, 2017:
Annual Report (10-k)

APHD released a PR regarding the acquisition of Araloc after such time frame on June 12, 2017 which is why you won't see any mention of Araloc within the 10-K:
IP Risk Control Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire ARALOC.com - OTCMarkets.com

The 10-K was fairly clean in my opinion, especially for a penny stock… PERIOD. Please, don’t believe me. Go look at most of the other penny stocks out there to compare and contrast (especially those cyber security penny stocks out there) and you will see just how good this 10-K is that was filed by APHD. Also, look at where those stocks are trading at and compare them to where APHD is trading and one should see that APHD is still significantly undervalued.

The Fiscal Year Ended is April 30 of every year for APHD. This means that April 30, 2017 was the end of the Fiscal Year for APHD. This means below…

1st Quarter of Fiscal Year 2018 = May 2017, Jun 2017, Jul 2017
2nd Quarter of Fiscal Year 2018 = Aug 2017, Sep 2017, Oct 2017
3rd Quarter of Fiscal Year 2018 = Nov 2017, Dec 2017, Jan 2018
4th Quarter of Fiscal Year 2018 = Feb 2018, Mar 2018, Apr 2018

The Araloc news released by APHD stated that the transaction is to be accretive to earnings beginning Q2 FY 2018 and ongoing:
Quote:

IP Risk Control Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire ARALOC.com - OTCMarkets.com
The teams are working closely to complete the transition as efficiently as possible, while continuing to grow the customer base and product set. We expect the transaction to be accretive to earnings beginning Q2 FY 2018 and ongoing. The transaction includes the full and completely supported transition of customers, code, sales and marketing and other operational facets of the business. We are very excited to add this solution set to our offerings for our clients, added IP Risk Control president Jason Remillard.

Based on the existence of the beginning of Q2 FY 2018 for APHD being Aug 2017, Sep 2017, and Oct 2017, logically speaking, the deal has to be done already in order for them to capture such earnings as the company has stated.

The #1 reason for the importance of the 10-K was because the deal was probably not going to be announced until the 10-K was first released. I suspect that we will be hearing a major update in the near future. The 10-K was not about where the company is currently at... it's about positioning the company for where it's going. It was basically nothing more than a formality to position APHD for future growth going forward.

v/r
Sterling

26x27 ottimo

entrare ieri era il massimo...

sensitivi dillo che un cippino lo hai preso

31x32 boom

mannaggia a me entro sempre troppo presto

il macd sta rigirando sull'orario e come ti ho detto sono entrato troppo presto

In teoria stanno aspettando l'annuncio della merger, se sarà vero ovviamente...
Però con quella un +100%è assicurato

Credo che riparta, se poi arriva il merger............

Indietro