bllb

ancora:

tutto corretto tranne che la struttura.

BLLB ~6 brands, 239 products, WalMart and Amazon sell, DD

1) BLLB~ Bell Buckle Holdings Inc. was founded in 1995 as Belle Buckle Country Store, Inc., a family owned and operated business, dedicated to producing the finest all natural gourmet food products on the market. This dedication to excellence has garnered recognition throughout the industry and many national awards for both taste and packaging. Through the years, the company has grown to include 6 brands, 239 products, sold in all 50 states and overseas through grocery stores, specialty gourmet & gift shops and big box retailers. Bell Buckle Store, Inc. products are sold under the brands: Captain Rodney's, Simplify, Bell Buckle Country Store, Rose & Ivy, and Bainbridge Festive Foods.

BBCS, Inc.

BLLB Bell Buckle Holdings, Inc.: Reporting Status, Officers, Directors for Bell Buckle Holdings, Inc. - OTCMarkets.com
---------------------------------------------------------------

2) BLLB has 6 brands, 239 products

a) Captain Rodney's
Captain Rodney's - An authentic taste of the Caribbean

b) Simplify
Simplify Gourmet

c) Rose & Ivy
Rose and Ivy

d)Bell Buckle Country Store
Bell Buckle Country Store

e) Bainbridge Festive Foods
Bainbridge Festive Foods

f)Mama Lee's Gourmet Hot Chocolate
Mama Lees gourmet Hot Chocolate
------------------------------------------------------------------

3) BLLB~ 239 Products and their prices

Bainbridge Festive Foods : The Bell Buckle Company Store

Bell Buckle Country Store : The Bell Buckle Company Store

Captain Rodney's : The Bell Buckle Company Store

Mama Lee's Hot Chocolate : The Bell Buckle Company Store

Rose and Ivy : The Bell Buckle Company Store

Simplify Gourmet : The Bell Buckle Company Store
---------------------------------------------------------------

4) WalMart, Amazon.com, Whole Foods, Publix, Kroger, Albertsons
sell their products

Amazon.com - Amazon.com: Captain Rodney's: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Walmart link

Captain Rodney's Grocery - Walmart.com

Related News

Bell Buckle Holdings (BLLB) Products On The Shelves at Whole Foods Market

Bell Buckle New Products Yield "Best Ever" Consumer Test Score

------------------------------------------------------------------

5) BLLB got 50 National Awards

In showing his wares around the country the Captain has been recognized for his outstanding products, here are a few of those awards...
Best of Los Angeles

Los Angeles Gourmet & Gift Show
Captain Rodney’s Pepper Jelly

Photo: Come visit us at AmericasMart Atlanta 2nd floor West Wing Booth 506. Our pirates are standing by to take your order today.

FDM Superior Hot Sauce & Salsa Awards

Food Distribution Magazine
Captain Rodney’s Mango Fire Hot Sauce
Captain Rodney’s Hot Sauce 2-pack
Captain Rodney’s Mild Caribbean Salsa
IFF Scovie Awards

International Fiery Foods Show
Captain Rodney’s Hot Sauce 2-pack

Texas Shoot-Out Fiery Foods Awards

Texas Fiery Foods Show
Captain Rodney’s Mango Fire Hot Sauce (2 awards)
Captain Rodney’s Corazon del Fuego Hot Sauce
Captain Rodney’s Mild Caribbean Salsa
Made in Tennessee Awards

Pick Tennessee Products Gold Award
Captain Rodney’s Product Line
Indianapolis BBQ Summit

Gold Award
Captain Rodney’s Product Line

Best of Atlanta
AmericasMart Atlanta Gourmet & Gift Show
Captain Rodney’s Pepper Jelly
Captain Rodney’s Lime Ginger Glaze
Captain Rodney's Temptation of Jezebel Sauce
Captain Rodney's Boucan Glaze

Captain Rodney's -National Awards

------------------------------------------------------------

6) BLLB Security Details A/S 100 million
Share Structure
Market Value1 $7,132 a/o Feb 25, 2014
Shares Outstanding 35,660,332 a/o Aug 07, 2007
Float 8,597,883 a/o Aug 07, 2007
Authorized Shares 100,000,000 a/o Aug 07, 2007

BLLB Bell Buckle Holdings, Inc.: Reporting Status, Officers, Directors for Bell Buckle Holdings, Inc. - OTCMarkets.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Info

2630 Nashville Hwy
Farmington, TN 37091

Phone: 931-359-8000
Email: info@bellbuckle.com

non mi sbaglio
1B o/s

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...0206\00029084.Tif&documentNumber=P07000067539

dopo mesi e mesi
di morte apparente
ecco il boom....
adesso bisogna vedere se tiene
oppure è aria fritta...

Allegati

• bllb.png
    bllb.png
    13,2 KB · Visite: 132
dopo la sparata
.0002 .0027
e fatti fuori i venditori

sembra ripartire...

Allegati

• bllb.png
    bllb.png
    13,6 KB · Visite: 120
ieri ho visto
68M bid .0011

qualcosa c'è dietro

cosa significa ?

BLLB is on facebook and twitter. captain rodney is really pushing his products. he appears on tv programs, conventions and other events. captain rodney.com is up and running. the products are on amazon.com. seems to have a relationship with true value and ace hardware stores. at one time his products were in walmart. perhaps others could find places where his products are being hawked.

prodotti: Bell Buckle Country Store, Inc.
adesso che diventa attivo nel 2015
non è piu una pompa e un deposito!
ma qualcosa di piu
ha una struttura molto sottile
è una piccola azienda famigliare con dei prodotti veri!!!!!!!!!!!

Our story... – Bell Buckle Country Store, Inc.

Ultima modifica:
Here is the story on BLLB:

Bell Buckle Holdings located about 30 minutes away from me. They retail in over 2000 stores as well as an online presence, which accounts for a lot of their sales. I had a meeting with the CEO and VP of operations regarding bringing my coffee line into their business (which should happen shortly IMO on a personal note) as well as utilizing MJ Roasting Coffee for their Coffee BBQ Sauce and adding a private label coffee for retail. The father who took the company public, passed away shortly after doing so and the son (CEO) has just been running the business successfully since. I am attempting to verify now, but I am 99% certain the O/S is less than 500 mil due to the fact that there are no preferred shares in the company and the company needed to maintain majority. In saying that, this trades like there are less than that though.
These guys (CEO and VP) haven’t worried about the markets side of things at all since the fathers passing. They sell a ton of product to specialty shops, do their taxes but haven’t worried about filings since it really wasn’t their doing. They said they are doing about $2 mil a year in revs and growing every year. They will be attending a distributor show in July that will have over 1000 new retail outlets that come to find products such as their lines. In the past, they have captured anywhere from 25%-35% of those customers and brought them in as customers, with the upcoming show being the biggest yet.
Their facility is about 10,000 sf, which my estimate when I toured the production facilities which had 3-4 other employees working about the warehouse, but we met late in the afternoon. I will be reaching out to them this morning to schedule a follow up meeting and will as if they wouldn’t mind getting a PR out regarding our discussions, just to get the ball rolling with becoming current. There are a few more major details that I can disclose when confirmed, but until then, I am a BIG buyer. Ill post more when I have the meeting. If there is anything you want to ask the company, PLEASE PM me. You can call them, but remember this is a normal everyday operation, not some big corporate company so calling by a bunch of individuals would certainly tie up valuable assets IMO. But I can’t tell you what to do, but I do have their ear and we can certainly see this into .05 plus once everything is confirmed.

This is a beast opportunity!!! Here are some of the samples they gave me as well as the wholesale order form. Ill post more pics after next meeting

:D

Qualcuno sa se sta succedendo qualche cosa?

0.0049 +140%

Indietro