E sentiamo, sentiamo: cosa gli e' preso agli esaltati degli americani ???

• Ecco la 60° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

Questa settimana abbiamo assistito a nuovi record assoluti in Europa e a Wall Street. Il tutto, dopo una ottava che ha visto il susseguirsi di riunioni di banche centrali. Lunedì la Bank of Japan (BoJ) ha alzato i tassi per la prima volta dal 2007, mettendo fine all’era del costo del denaro negativo e al controllo della curva dei rendimenti. Mercoledì la Federal Reserve (Fed) ha confermato i tassi nel range 5,25%-5,50%, mentre i “dots”, le proiezioni dei funzionari sul costo del denaro, indicano sempre tre tagli nel corso del 2024. Il Fomc ha anche discusso in merito ad un possibile rallentamento del ritmo di riduzione del portafoglio titoli. Ieri la Bank of England (BoE) ha lasciato i tassi di interesse invariati al 5,25%. Per continuare a leggere visita il link

Neropece

TradingNetwork
Punti reazioni
vedo che stanno volando, letteralmente: cosa gli e' preso ai matti ? :mmmm:

Me lo stavo chiedendo anch'io......mostruoso.....anche i volumi....

Anche sul gold candelone assurdo....gatta ci cova...

non so. stavo cercando ma sono fuori e non ho il tempo. Se sapete qualcosa, postatelo.

Comunque sono veramente esaltati, sti qui! E alquanto "pericolosi"

non so. stavo cercando ma sono fuori e non ho il tempo. Se sapete qualcosa, postatelo.

Qualcun altro (Obama, Bernacca, Brad Pitt...) si sarà appena dichiarato "pronto a tutto".

Qualcun altro (Obama, Bernacca, Brad Pitt...) si sarà appena dichiarato "pronto a tutto".

ah, detto da loro c'e' da fidarsi....visto che sono i primi ad avere spostato la crisi sull'europa e a shortarci :clap:

Ogni giorno una vagonata di buffonate a destra e a manca, Dio mio :o

Mah, su CNBC stanno discutendo su chi sostiuirà Jamie Dimon e non si filano la borsa:mmmm:

volata obama

si doveva solo capire quando partiva

...avete ancora 20 min. per chiudere i corti....ocio...

vedo che stanno volando, letteralmente: cosa gli e' preso ai matti ? :mmmm:
Stocks spiked near session highs following a report that the President of the Deutsche BundesbankJens Weidmann is in talks with ECB President Mario Draghi. Draghi's proposal may include rate cuts, bond purchases and new LTRO, according to the report. On Thursday, Draghi vowed to do “whatever it takes” to save the euro, which helped spark a global rally Thursday.An ECB spokesperson neither confirmed nor denied the meeting with CNBC, adding that it is "normal" for Draghi to talk to members of the governing council.

Draghi Said to Hold Talks With Weidmann on ECB Bond Purchases

By Jana Randow and Matthew Brockett - Jul 27, 2012 7:25 PM GMT+0200

European Central Bank President Mario Draghi will hold talks with Bundesbank President Jens Weidmann in the coming days in an effort to overcome the biggest stumbling block to a new raft of measures including bond purchases, two central bank officials said.
Having secured the backing of governments in Spain, France and Germany, Draghi is now seeking to win over ECB policy makers for a multi-pronged approach to reduce bond yields in countries such as Spain and Italy, the officials said on condition of anonymity because the talks are private.
Enlarge image
Mario Draghi, president of the European Central Bank (ECB), adjusts his spectacles during a news conference in Frankfurt. Photographer: Hannelore Foerster/Bloomberg

Draghi’s proposal involves Europe’s rescue funds buying government bonds on the primary market, flanked by ECB purchases on the secondary market to ensure transmission of its record low interest rates, the officials said. Further ECB rate cuts and long-term loans to banks are also up for discussion, one of the officials said.
Draghi is trying to put together a game changer in the battle against the sovereign debt crisis, and winning Weidmann’s support would enable him to present a united front to financial markets. Draghi flagged the intervention yesterday, saying the ECB will do whatever it takes to preserve the euro. The Bundesbank responded today by reiterating its opposition to ECB bond purchases.
Draghi will speak with Weidmann before the ECB’s Governing Council convenes in Frankfurt on Aug. 2, the officials said. He has also reached out to other ECB policy makers in an effort to build consensus, they said. A Bundesbank spokesman declined to comment.
Usual Practice

An ECB spokeswoman said in an e-mailed statement that it is usual practice and nothing special that Draghi meets or talks with the members of the Governing Council. She declined to comment on the content of any talks.
Draghi has already secured the endorsement of Germany and France for a plan to reduce bond yields in Spain and Italy, which are threatening the existence of the euro.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Francois Hollande echoed Draghi’s language after a telephone conversation today, pledging to do everything to protect the single currency. The two largest euro-area economies are “bound by the deepest duty” to keep the 17-nation currency bloc intact, Merkel and Hollande said in a joint statement.
Increased Credibility

“German support increases the credibility of an ECB intervention immensely, as otherwise markets would have to fear a subsequent down-scaling of the policy action,” said Christian Schulz, senior economist at Berenberg Bank in London. “If the ECB is credible enough, bond yields would stabilize without the ECB buying many bonds at all.”
While granting a banking license to Europe’s permanent rescue fund, the European Stability Mechanism, is a long-term aim of Draghi’s, it is not part of the immediate crisis plan, one of the officials said.
Government bond purchases have seen two German policy makers quit the ECB.
Vocal opponent Axel Weber stepped down as Bundesbank president last year and ECB chief economist Juergen Stark retired at the end of 2011. Both complained that the bond program blurred the line between fiscal and monetary policy and relieved pressure on governments to enact reforms.
A spokesman for the Frankfurt-based central bank said in a statement read over the phone earlier today that there haven’t been any changes in its positions on bond purchases. The Bundesbank has repeatedly said in the past that it views such buying critically because it blurs the line between monetary and fiscal policy, he said.
To contact the reporters on this story: Jana Randow in Frankfurt at jrandow@bloomberg.net; Matthew Brockett in Frankfurt at mbrockett1@bloomberg.net

Stocks spiked near session highs following a report that the President of the Deutsche BundesbankJens Weidmann is in talks with ECB President Mario Draghi. Draghi's proposal may include rate cuts, bond purchases and new LTRO, according to the report. On Thursday, Draghi vowed to do “whatever it takes” to save the euro, which helped spark a global rally Thursday.An ECB spokesperson neither confirmed nor denied the meeting with CNBC, adding that it is "normal" for Draghi to talk to members of the governing council.

ciao.

Pero' non credo sia questa la notizia, sai. Penso ci sia qualcosa llegato esclusivamente all'america.
Ad ogni modo... grazie.

Mah...comunque lunedí si prende fiato...piú chiudono alti questa sera piú i future lunedí avrannonprobabilitàndi essere rossi.

Il mio cruccio é se rientrare lunedí se partono bassi o se cmq stornano..

Mah...comunque lunedí si prende fiato...piú chiudono alti questa sera piú i future lunedí avrannonprobabilitàndi essere rossi.

concordo: abbiamo, tra l'altro, chiuso sui MAX. Quindi lunedi', ammesso che si apra sopra, si apre in GAP e ci sara' da divertirsi.
;)

Sara un recupero esaltante quello delle borse! Ci sara da divertirsi!!

Sarò all'antica, ma semplicemente è SPIRITO OLIMPICO...per due settimane calma e trading laterale...sempre che qualche terrorista non piazzi una bom.ba:eek:
ma comunque il DOW a 6000 è già scritto...:yes:

Indietro