GNBT - Joe Moscato we believe in you - Tomo SETTE

Bene bene...oggi vediamo se le cose iniziano a farsi serie...:clap:

Generex Announces Airing of Antigen Express Breast Cancer Vaccine Segment on Bloomberg Television
9:30a ET December 21, 2011 (PR NewsWire)
Generex Biotechnology Corporation (OTCBB: GNBT.OB) today announced that the previously announced Bloomberg Television segment on the Antigen Express breast cancer vaccine aired yesterday evening (December 20, 2011). The segment can be viewed on the Company's website at Generex Biotechnology Corporation or on the Bloomberg website at Antigen Express Breast Cancer Vaccine Development - Video - Bloomberg.

ciao kyro
oggi primo test, tanto per capire
nulla di trascendentale comunque.......comunque vada
quindi bando sia agli ottimismi che ai catastrofismi.....offuscano il cervello con inevitabili c.azzate
a dopo
bene cosi 1 ml di pezzi e +10
rimbalzino avvenuto segno che il mercato apprezza quanto detto su bloomberg ma non andato in onda
quando la news (intervista) sara di dominio pubblico ci saranno altre salite, come diceva giustamente kyro

Generex Announces Airing of Antigen Express Breast Cancer Vaccine Segment on Bloomberg Television
9:30a ET December 21, 2011 (PR NewsWire)
Generex Biotechnology Corporation (OTCBB: GNBT.OB) today announced that the previously announced Bloomberg Television segment on the Antigen Express breast cancer vaccine aired yesterday evening (December 20, 2011). The segment can be viewed on the Company's website at Generex Biotechnology Corporation or on the Bloomberg website at Antigen Express Breast Cancer Vaccine Development - Video - Bloomberg.
me la sto vedendo....:D

dimenticavo una cosa (che veramente non volevo dire)
da otto mesi a sta parte il grafo mostra il segnale di maggior forza:censored:

moh smetto perche se attacco con i giochi di prestigio non la smetto piu:D

a stasera:bye:

Facendoci le pulci però... ci sarebbe qualcosa da dire, ma lasciamo stare va', sono piccolezze che forse hanno tralasciato a posta per le prossime cc :)
era u video per la massa, stile marketing......breve ma efficace, senza tecnicismi particolari:
c'era la paziente, il rendering, la struttura, lo studioso e qualche apparecchio elettronico....ma sopratutto DNDN, hai visto come te la hanno sparata in faccia????
un po come quando Bianco faceva uscire le news su cell con scritto FDA, magari si parlava della carta igienica della colf e tutti a comprare :D

moh scappo

presi i 0.16;)

era u video per la massa, stile marketing......breve ma efficace, senza tecnicismi particolari:
c'era la paziente, il rendering, la struttura, lo studioso e qualche apparecchio elettronico....ma sopratutto DNDN, hai visto come te la hanno sparata in faccia????
un po come quando Bianco faceva uscire le news su cell con scritto FDA, magari si parlava della carta igienica della colf e tutti a comprare :D

moh scappo

presi i 0.16;)

OK!

non lo visto ma sulla base dei vostri commenti ....son contento.:clap:
Andiamo avanti

Ma sono l'unico a pensare che un RS a .40 .60 sara' almeno di 10 a 1?No!!la quotazione deve arrivare almeno ad 1 dollaro e il rs al massino 4/1 altrimenti ci tagliano le gambe!!!

Joe
With the understanding that anything can happen and you can't control the price of the stock. What would be the ultimate RS that you would like to see? Example: 1 for 10 ?

Honestly, what i would want personally is a ratio you would want, within reason - with two specific objectives, clean up the security structure still providing a pivotal platform for investors to achieve liquidity while the company is able to obtain good financing with great terms to get real things done and being able to keep as many of my shares as possible. So many variables go into this (ratio) hard to guess.
(Moscato 21/12/2011)

Joe
With the understanding that anything can happen and you can't control the price of the stock. What would be the ultimate RS that you would like to see? Example: 1 for 10 ?

Honestly, what i would want personally is a ratio you would want, within reason - with two specific objectives, clean up the security structure still providing a pivotal platform for investors to achieve liquidity while the company is able to obtain good financing with great terms to get real things done and being able to keep as many of my shares as possible. So many variables go into this (ratio) hard to guess.
(Moscato 21/12/2011)

Come ogni bravo politico.....non risponde alle domande.KO!..e questo preoccupa.Tempo fa si parlava al massimo di 3-1...adesso non si sa...:angry:

Roche Is Open to $3 Billion Deal, Would ‘Seize’ Opportunity

Roche Is Open to $3 Billion Deal, Would ‘Seize’ Opportunity

Dec. 22 (Bloomberg) -- Roche Holding AG is open to a deal as big as $3 billion and the Swiss drugmaker is ready to “seize” the right opportunities for acquisitions, Chief Executive Officer Severin Schwan said.

Roche would consider a deal about the same size as its $3.4 billion purchase of U.S. diagnostics company Ventana Medical Systems Inc. in 2008, Schwan said in an interview yesterday at the drugmaker’s headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. “If something comes up, of course we will seize it,” he said.

The world’s biggest cancer-drug maker wants deals to fit its focus on medicines sold alongside diagnostic tools that show which patients will benefit from the drugs, Schwan said. Roche will continue to seek products and technologies ranging in price from 100 million Swiss francs to 300 million francs ($320 million) as well as being open to a larger purchase like Ventana, Schwan said.

Magari... Ve lo auguro... Non riuscirò mai a trovare la tempistica di entrata su questo titolo

Indietro