GOLD SILVER e metalli in generale Vol. 18

• Ecco la 60° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

Questa settimana abbiamo assistito a nuovi record assoluti in Europa e a Wall Street. Il tutto, dopo una ottava che ha visto il susseguirsi di riunioni di banche centrali. Lunedì la Bank of Japan (BoJ) ha alzato i tassi per la prima volta dal 2007, mettendo fine all’era del costo del denaro negativo e al controllo della curva dei rendimenti. Mercoledì la Federal Reserve (Fed) ha confermato i tassi nel range 5,25%-5,50%, mentre i “dots”, le proiezioni dei funzionari sul costo del denaro, indicano sempre tre tagli nel corso del 2024. Il Fomc ha anche discusso in merito ad un possibile rallentamento del ritmo di riduzione del portafoglio titoli. Ieri la Bank of England (BoE) ha lasciato i tassi di interesse invariati al 5,25%. Per continuare a leggere visita il link

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Dal twits sembra che ieri non sia emerso nulla di che dalla call conference

Silver 23,89 USD...

Vuoi mai che...
Ho dato un' occhiata veloce...mentre i preziosi hanno chiuso quasi sui max .... gdx in battuta di arresto.....vedremo settimana prossima come butta....

Anche il cross è vicino a resistenza...così come gli indici rimangono in sostanza neutri...

Qualcosa ho scaricato sul silver...ed ho una posizione corta su ndx

Qualcuno conosce Careisgold?

Mi sono imbattuto in questa società operante nell’oro fisico tramite un promozionale sul Sole 24H di oggi.
Non ci ho capito una mazza di chi sono cosa fanno e con quali sistemi.

Qualcuno ha info da postare?

Occhio agli scappati di casa

Ultima modifica:
Ragassuoli...oggi con queste belle novità nessuno scrive.
tutti a letto con...l'influenza?

cosa si festeggia oggi sui mercati?
anche il nasdacchio mica male

edit
visto adesso, l'inflazione che scendicchia

cosa si festeggia oggi sui mercati?
anche il nasdacchio mica male

edit
visto adesso, l'inflazione che scendicchia

Dato inflazione al 7.1% invece dell'aspettativa che era il 7.3%
E quindi tutti a festeggiare :yeah:

Ragassuoli...oggi con queste belle novità nessuno scrive.
tutti a letto con...l'influenza?

rimango in vigile attesa .:D...con la posizione core intatta... giornata di euforia spenta su tutto anche sui preziosi ,,,mah vediamo come finisce la settimana

idem mese scorso, per pochi decimi di punto
beh stica va bene così, che sono dei tossici lo sappiamo

Si ma differenza del decimo di punto percentuale rientrano appunto nell'errore statistico...effettivamente si son tossici concordo.Ma come dici te,bene così.

Di solito comunque la galoppata i preziosi la fanno quando è finita la salita dei tassi e inizia stabilizzazione/discesa...dico bene?

Mercati schizofrenici adesso meno euforici. Sono almeno 20 giorni che tutti scrivono che i tassi aumenteranno "solo" del 0,50..
Il decennale USA 3,516 (-0,048 )

Sibanye Stillwater approves $616M Finland lithium project​

Sibanye Stillwater Limited (SBSW) By: Carl Surran

Large mining rock dump trucks transporting Platinum ore for processing

Sunshine Seeds/iStock via Getty Images

Sibanye Stillwater (NYSE:SBSW) said Monday it will proceed with construction of the €588M ($616.2M) Keliber lithium project in Finland, as it seeks a foothold in the European battery metals market.
The €359M construction of the Kokkola lithium hydroxide refinery will mark the first phase in the development of the Keliber project, which Sibanye (SBSW) moved last month to increase its interest to 85% from the ~30% stake it acquired in February.
Sibanye said the construction of the Kokkola refinery will be followed by development of the Syvajarvi open pit mine, the Rapasaari mine, and the Paivaneva concentrator.
Concentrate produced at the concentrator plant will be trucked 66 km to the Kokkola refinery, with the refinery poised to produce ~15K tons/year of battery-grade lithium hydroxide monohydrate, the company said.
Sibanye (SBSW) said the Keliber project currently has open pit and underground ore reserves of 12.7M metric tons grading 0.92% lithium hydroxide, with significant exploration potential remaining.
Citing Sibanye's (SBSW) continued operational underperformance across the U.S. palladium, platinum and gold operations, Deutsche Bank recently downgraded the stock.

"Demand for gold has never been as high as this year," the Mint's Chief Executive Gerhard Starsich told Reuters in his ornate office in a Vienna building where coins have been struck since the 1830s. Behind its quiet facade lies a warren of workshops where modern machines melt metals and thump out money.
At the moment, every gold coin that comes off the coining press has already been sold," said Starsich. "Right now we could sell three times as many as we are able to produce."

The Mint's shop, a modern corner of the building, has had a long queue outside daily for months. Among those standing in line was pensioner Renate, one of the few willing to talk about her purchasing habits.

"I'm from an older generation. Whenever things get a bit uncertain we come back to gold coins and tell ourselves we'll always be able to sell them," she said. "Gold has that safety factor."

Starsich said customers were of all ages and from all walks of life. Around a third of the Mint's sales are to foreign buyers.
The Mint was founded in 1194 to strike coins from the silver paid as a ransom for Richard the Lionheart, after he had been seized and held captive by enemies near Vienna.

Today, the Mint says its one-ounce Philharmonic gold coin, named after the world famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, is the top-selling gold bullion coin in Europe and Japan.

HOARDERS

Austria is a financially conservative country in which the public hoards cash and gold in times of crisis. The Mint says demand for gold is the highest it has been since it took on its current form in 1989.

The Austrian National Bank, which owns the Mint, said in a presentation on Austrian households' finances in October that more gold had been bought in the two-and-a-half years since the coronavirus pandemic started than in the five years before that.
It noted demand for gold in the first half of this year was higher even than in the first half of 2020, "despite rising prices", suggesting a rush to an asset seen as a safe haven.

"It's a cascade," Starsich said of the causes. "It started with the corona crisis, with the pandemic, when people were unsettled. Then in February Russia invaded Ukraine. That boosted sales again. And then the rising inflation over the summer/autumn, which increased sales further slightly."
This year at the end of November the Mint had sold more than 1.8 million ounces of gold and was approaching the record of more than 2 million set in 2009 after the global financial crisis. Sales in December are usually strong as gold is a traditional Christmas gift.

Starsich added that the rush to gold was a global phenomenon seen at other major national mints. The gold price is currently around $1,800 an ounce, short of its peaks above $2,000 in March of this year and August 2020.

He said he believed more Austrians were seeking to include gold in their portfolios as a hedge against stocks or to diversify their portfolios. Many analysts doubt the usefulness of gold to counter inflation, however.

Inflation, uncertainty fuel new gold rush at ancient Austrian Mint

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Indietro