Grafite e grafene i materiali del futuro ?

Molte miniere stanno ricevendo grossi finanziamenti; purtroppo le nostre Mason Graphite e Northern Graphite sembrano essere ignorate dal mercato finanziario.
Northern almeno ha messo in cantiere dei finanziamenti, anche se non sufficienti per far partire la produzione, mentre Mason è tristemente sempre al palo; anche la quotazione di Black Swan Graphene è stata un vero fallimento, col prezzo dell'azione che ha perso già il 40 % del valore dell'IPO.
E assistiamo a questa triste situazione nonostante il prezzo della grafite sia a livelli più che buoni e redditizi.
Un investor relator di una delle nostre miniere mi scriveva tempo fa che il prezzo della grafite uno di questi giorni schizzerà verso l'alto; per ora ciò non si è avverato, ma almeno non è sceso.
La prima notizia di rilievo che attendo, è l'aggiornamento sullo stato dell'arte della miniera in Madagascar; questa settimana dovrebbe uscire il comunicato stampa e spero che ci dicano già quando comincerà l'estrazione e la vendita della grafite.
Insomma una vita in attesa di notizie; mi auguro che arrivino tutte il più presto possibile e siano tutte positive.

La nuova vita di Mason Graphite

MASON GRAPHITE ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF A PRESIDENT & CEO AND COMPLETION OF CHANGE OF BUSINESS
October 26, 2022
Montréal, Québec, Canada, October 26, 2022 – Mason Graphite Inc. (“Mason Graphite” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: LLG) (OTCQX: MGPHF) announced today that the Company has completed its change of business from a “Tier 2 mining issuer” to a “Tier 2 investment issuer” (the “COB”) pursuant to Policy 5.2 – Changes of Business and Reverse Takeovers of the TSX Venture Exchange (the “TSX-V”) which was approved at the special meeting of shareholders of the Company held on July 14, 2022.

Governance Change

The Company also announced today that Mr. Peter Damouni has been nominated as the new President, Chief Executive Officer and Corporate Secretary of the Company. Mr. Damouni was previously the Executive Director of the Company since January 2021.

New Mason Graphite

Upon completion of the COB, the business plan of Mason Graphite consists of moving from a junior mining company to a company focused on seeking investment opportunities, as evidenced by the entering into the option and joint venture agreement (the “OJVA”) with Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (“NMG”), with the intention to continue to create value for Mason Graphite’s shareholders. See the Company’s press releases dated May 16 and July 20, 2022.

Mason Graphite’s investment objectives are:

● to seek an above average return on investment to continue to create significant value for its shareholders;

● to use investment income to fund other investment opportunities with attractive risk-to-reward profile; and

● to create synergies among its investments, including its management involvement into the management, business, operations and strategies of its investment portfolio.

Mason Graphite’s strategy is to develop vertical and horizontal integration in the mining industry, with a special focus on industrial and specialty minerals, notably battery-related materials and their by-products. This approach will be achieved by: (i) leveraging the skillset and expertise of the Board of Directors of the Company (the “Board”) and management to review, diligence and de-risk investment opportunities, and (ii) adopting a flexible approach to its investments.

As of September 30, 2022, Mason Graphite’s investments consisted of:

● 117,800,000 common shares of Black Swan Graphene Inc. (“Black Swan Graphene”) (TSX-V: SWAN) (see “Black Swan Graphene’s Qualifying Transaction”); and

● approximately $9,694,458 in cash or cash equivalents (excluding any cash or cash equivalents of Black Swan Graphene).

Assuming the exercise or deemed exercise by NMG of the option pursuant to the OJVA, Mason Graphite’s investments will also include a participating interest in the joint venture with NMG of 49.0%.

See the Company’s management information circular dated June 17, 2022 under the Company’s profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.

TSX-V Approval

The TSX-V has conditionally approved the COB, subject to the Company fulfilling all of the requirements of the TSX-V. Although the Company anticipates to receive the final approval of the TSX-V, there is no guarantee that the COB will receive final TSX-V approval.

Black Swan Graphene’s Qualifying Transaction

Effective on August 2, 2022, Black Swan Graphene completed its share exchange transaction with Dragonfly Capital Corp. (“Dragonfly”) initially announced on December 16, 2021. This transaction between Black Swan Graphene and Dragonfly was at arm’s length.

Dividend Policy

Upon the completion of the COB, the Company does not have a dividend policy and there is no plan for Mason Graphite to adopt a dividend policy in the near future.

Capital Structure

The table below reflects the share capital of the Company outstanding upon the completion of the COB, on a fully diluted basis.

Designation of security Number of securities Percentage
Common Shares 141,292,585 91,28%
Options 13,500,000(1) 8,72%
(1) As of the date hereof, 6,867,000 options are issued and outstanding.

About Mason Graphite

Mason Graphite is a Canadian corporation focused on seeking investment opportunities. Its strategy is to develop vertical and horizontal integration in the mining industry, with a special focus on industrial and specialty minerals, notably battery-related materials and their by-products. Its strategy also includes the development of value-added products, notably for green technologies like transport electrification. The Company currently owns 100% of the rights to the Lac Guéret deposit, one of the richest graphite deposits in the world, which is under an Option and Joint Venture Agreement with Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (TSX-V: NOU) (NYSE: NMG). The Company is also the largest shareholder of Black Swan Graphene Inc., a Canadian publically traded company (TSX-V: SWAN) focusing on the large-scale production and commercialization of patented high-performance and low-cost graphene products aimed at several industrial sectors, including concrete, polymers, Li-ion batteries and others.

MASON GRAPHITE ANNUNCIA LA NOMINA DI UN PRESIDENTE E CEO E IL COMPLETAMENTO DEL CAMBIAMENTO DI BUSINESS
26 ottobre 2022
Montréal, Québec, Canada, 26 ottobre 2022 – Mason Graphite Inc. ("Mason Graphite" o la "Società") (TSX-V: LLG) (OTCQX: MGPHF) ha annunciato oggi che la Società ha completato il suo cambiamento di attività da "Tier 2 mining issuer" a "Tier 2 investment issuer" (il "COB") ai sensi della Policy 5.2 – Changes of Business and Reverse Takeovers of the TSX Venture Exchange (il "TSX-V ") approvata dall'assemblea speciale degli azionisti della Società tenutasi il 14 luglio 2022.

Cambiamento di governance

La Società ha inoltre annunciato oggi che Peter Damouni è stato nominato nuovo Presidente, Amministratore Delegato e Corporate Secretary della Società. Damouni è stato in precedenza direttore esecutivo della società da gennaio 2021.

Nuova grafite Mason

Al completamento del COB, il business plan di Mason Graphite consiste nel passaggio da una società mineraria junior a una società focalizzata sulla ricerca di opportunità di investimento, come evidenziato dalla stipula dell'accordo di opzione e joint venture (l'"OJVA") con Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. ("NMG"), con l'intenzione di continuare a creare valore per gli azionisti di Mason Graphite. Si vedano i comunicati stampa della Società del 16 maggio e del 20 luglio 2022.

Gli obiettivi di investimento di Mason Graphite sono:

● ricercare un ritorno sull'investimento superiore alla media per continuare a creare valore significativo per i propri azionisti;

● utilizzare i redditi da investimenti per finanziare altre opportunità di investimento con un interessante profilo di rischio-rendimento; e

● creare sinergie tra i suoi investimenti, incluso il suo coinvolgimento del management nella gestione, nel business, nelle operazioni e nelle strategie del suo portafoglio di investimenti.

La strategia di Mason Graphite è quella di sviluppare l'integrazione verticale e orizzontale nell'industria mineraria, con particolare attenzione ai minerali industriali e speciali, in particolare ai materiali legati alle batterie e ai loro sottoprodotti. Questo approccio sarà raggiunto attraverso: (i) sfruttando le competenze e le competenze del Consiglio di amministrazione della Società (il "Consiglio") e del management per esaminare, diligenza e ridurre il rischio delle opportunità di investimento e (ii) adottando un approccio flessibile ai propri investimenti.

Al 30 settembre 2022, gli investimenti di Mason Graphite consistevano in:

● 117.800.000 azioni ordinarie di Black Swan Graphene Inc. ("Black Swan Graphene") (TSX-V: SWAN) (vedere "Transazione qualificante di Black Swan Graphene"); e

● circa 9.694.458 dollari in contanti o equivalenti in contanti (esclusi eventuali contanti o equivalenti di grafene Black Swan).

Supponendo l'esercizio o il presunto esercizio da parte di NMG dell'opzione ai sensi dell'OJVA, gli investimenti di Mason Graphite includeranno anche una partecipazione nella joint venture con NMG del 49,0%.

Si veda la circolare informativa sulla gestione della Società datata 17 giugno 2022 sotto il profilo della Società su SEDAR all'www.sedar.com.

Approvazione TSX-V

Il TSX-V ha approvato condizionatamente il COB, a condizione che la Società soddisfi tutti i requisiti del TSX-V. Sebbene la Società preveda di ricevere l'approvazione finale del TSX-V, non vi è alcuna garanzia che il COB riceverà l'approvazione finale del TSX-V.

Transazione qualificante di Black Swan Grafene

A partire dal 2 agosto 2022, Black Swan Graphene ha completato la sua transazione di scambio azionario con Dragonfly Capital Corp. ("Dragonfly") inizialmente annunciata il 16 dicembre 2021. Questa transazione tra Black Swan Graphene e Dragonfly era a portata di mano.

Politica dei dividendi

Al completamento del COB, la Società non ha una politica dei dividendi e non vi è alcun piano per Mason Graphite di adottare una politica dei dividendi nel prossimo futuro.

Struttura del capitale

La tabella seguente riflette il capitale sociale della Società in circolazione al completamento del COB, su base completamente diluita.

Designazione della sicurezza Numero di titoli Percentuale
Azioni ordinarie 141,292,585 91,28%
Opzioni 13,500,000(1) 8,72%
(1) Alla data odierna sono emesse e in circolazione n. 6.867.000 opzioni.

Informazioni su Mason Graphite

Mason Graphite è una società canadese focalizzata sulla ricerca di opportunità di investimento. La sua strategia è quella di sviluppare l'integrazione verticale e orizzontale nell'industria mineraria, con particolare attenzione ai minerali industriali e speciali, in particolare ai materiali relativi alle batterie e ai loro sottoprodotti. La sua strategia comprende anche lo sviluppo di prodotti a valore aggiunto, in particolare per le tecnologie verdi come l'elettrificazione dei trasporti. La Società detiene attualmente il 100% dei diritti sul giacimento di Lac Guéret, uno dei più ricchi giacimenti di grafite al mondo, che è oggetto di un accordo di opzione e joint venture con Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (TSX-V: NOU) (NYSE: NMG). La Società è anche il maggiore azionista di Black Swan Graphene Inc., una società canadese quotata in borsa (TSX-V: SWAN) che si concentra sulla produzione e commercializzazione su larga scala di prodotti brevettati ad alte prestazioni e basso costo in grafene destinati a diversi settori industriali, tra cui calcestruzzo, polimeri, batterie agli ioni di litio e altri.

Novità dal Madagascar

NextSource Materials Announces Molo Mine Update, Management Appointments and Exercise of Warrants by Vision Blue Resources for Proceeds of US$16.9M
NEWS RELEASE – TORONTO, October 25, 2022

NextSource Materials Inc. (TSX:NEXT) (OTCQB:NSRCF) (“NextSource” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide an update on the development of its Molo Graphite Mine (“Molo mine”) in Madagascar, management appointments and progress on its proposed Battery Anode Facility (“BAF”) deployment plans.

The Company also announces the early exercise by Vision Blue Resources Limited (“Vision Blue”) of 23,214,286 warrants acquired in May 2021 (see the Company’s press release on May 19, 2021) for aggregate proceeds to the Company of approximately US$16.9 million.

Molo Mine Construction Update

The transport of all processing plant modules and supporting equipment to the Molo mine site has been completed. Re-assembly of the Processing Plant is in progress and will be followed by Site Acceptance Testing, which is the final step before commissioning.

Completion of construction activities and the start of mining activities is expected in November. Completion of plant commissioning is expected in December followed by a ramp up period prior to declaring commercial production. Phase 1 of the Molo Mine is designed to operate at a production capacity of 17,000 tonnes per annum.

Phase 1 is modular and can be incrementally expanded to provide additional feedstock for the Company’s downstream initiatives.

Strengthening Management and Operations Team for Next Stage of Growth

The Company is pleased to announce an expansion of its senior management and mine operations teams with the addition of Danniel Stokes as Vice President, Special Projects, and Wilhelm Reitz as Mine Manager of the Molo Graphite Mine.

Mr. Stokes has more than 18 years of project management experience across a diverse portfolio of mining projects around the world. Mr. Stokes will be based in the UK and will be responsible for project management of the Molo Mine Phase 2 Expansion Feasibility Study and the BAF project.

Prior to joining NextSource Materials, Mr. Stokes held senior management positions at the Nimba Iron Ore Project, ArcelorMittal Mining’s PMO, and on international mining projects that include the Guinea Alumina Project, Ivanhoe’s Oyu Tolgoi Copper/Gold Project in Mongolia, and the Resolution Copper Project in Arizona. Mr. Stokes holds degrees in business and engineering.

Mr. Reitz has 28 years of mine management experience in Africa and across a diverse range of critical minerals, metals and commodities, with specific graphite expertise, having served as the mine manager and technical advisor to two graphite operations in Madagascar.

President and CEO, Craig Scherba, commented,

"With the commissioning of the Molo mine anticipated to be just weeks away, we are executing on our strategy to become an integrated producer of graphite anode materials to supply the global automotive industry with a material that is critical to its electrification plans. The construction of the Molo mine is progressing well, and we expect to provide details on the location and economics of our first downstream battery anode facility by December.

I am delighted to welcome Danniel Stokes and Wilhelm Reitz to the NextSource team and, together with the additional investment by Vision Blue Resources, we are well positioned as we advance to our next stage of growth.”

Battery Anode Facility (BAF)

With the completion of Phase 1 of the Molo Graphite Mine in Madagascar, the Company is finalizing its plans to build several BAFs in sequence that will convert flake graphite into coated, spheronized and purified graphite (“CSPG”). The Company plans to construct BAFs with modular production capacities that can expand in lockstep with automotive demand, with each facility to be strategically positioned to serve key markets in Asia, North America, and Europe.

For the past several months, the Company has undertaken a comprehensive process to shortlist optimal locations for its first BAF, and through this process has selected a location. An economic/costing study (“the Study”) on the capital and operating costs in respect of the first BAF is expected to be completed in November 2022 and the Company will share details of the location and the Study results shortly thereafter. It is anticipated that the BAF will take approximately 12 months to complete once a construction decision has been made by the Company.

CSPG is the final form of graphite that is used as anode material, which is assembled along with cathode material and other components into finished lithium-ion batteries, used by automobile manufacturers for electric vehicles. The Company has an exclusive technical partnership agreement to produce CSPG using proprietary and well-established processing technology that currently supplies major EV automotive companies, including the Tesla and Toyota supply chains.

Exercise of Warrants by Vision Blue Resources for Proceeds of US$16.9M

The Company is pleased to announce the early exercise by Vision Blue of 23,214,286 common share purchase warrants (“Warrants”) at a price of C$1.00 per common share that were set to expire on May 19, 2023 for aggregate gross proceeds to the Company of C$23,214,286 (approximately US$16.9M). The subscription notice was received by the Company on October 25, 2022 and the estimated US Dollar equivalent is based on the posted exchange rate as of October 24, 2022. The exercise of the Warrants is expected to be completed on or around October 31, 2022.

Prior to the exercise of the Warrants, Vision Blue has beneficial ownership of, or control and direction over 35,214,286 common shares, 23,214,286 Warrants, 15,000 restricted share units (each, an “RSU”), entitling the holder to acquire one common share for no additional consideration and expiring on June 30, 2024, and 150,000 stock options (each, an “Option”), entitling the holder to purchase one common share at a price of C$3.60 per share and expiring on March 19, 2024, representing approximately 34.57% of the outstanding common shares on a non-diluted basis and approximately 46.78% on a partially diluted basis. As a result of the exercise of the Warrants the Company’s issued share capital will increase to 125,086,900 outstanding common shares and Vision Blue will have beneficial ownership of, or control and direction over 58,428,572 common shares, 15,000 RSUs and 150,000 Options, representing approximately 46.71% of the outstanding common shares on a non-diluted basis and approximately 46.78% on a partially diluted basis (in the event that Vision Blue exercises its outstanding options and RSUs).

Vision Blue is acquiring the common shares for investment purposes and intends to review its investment in NextSource on a continuing basis. Vision Blue may, depending on market and other conditions, increase or decrease its beneficial ownership, control or direction, over securities of NextSource through market transactions, private agreements, treasury issuances or otherwise. Vision Blue’s head office is located at Third Floor, 1 Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 1WD.

NextSource Materials annuncia l'aggiornamento della miniera di Molo, le nomine di gestione e l'esercizio di warrant da parte di Vision Blue Resources per un ricavato di 16,9 milioni di dollari
COMUNICATO STAMPA – TORONTO, 25 ottobre 2022

NextSource Materials Inc. (TSX:SUCCESSIVO) (OTCQB:NSRCF) ("NextSource" o la "Società") è lieta di fornire un aggiornamento sullo sviluppo della sua miniera di grafite Molo ("Miniera di Molo") in Madagascar, sulle nomine di gestione e sui progressi sui piani di implementazione dell'impianto di anodo di batteria ("BAF") proposti.

La Società annuncia inoltre l'esercizio anticipato da parte di Vision Blue Resources Limited ("Vision Blue") di 23.214.286 warrant acquisiti nel maggio 2021 (si veda il comunicato stampa della Società del 19 maggio 2021) per un ricavato complessivo per la Società di circa 16,9 milioni di dollari.

Aggiornamento sulla costruzione della miniera di Molo

Il trasporto di tutti i moduli dell'impianto di lavorazione e delle attrezzature di supporto al sito minerario di Molo è stato completato. Il riassemblaggio dell'impianto di lavorazione è in corso e sarà seguito dal test di accettazione del sito, che è la fase finale prima della messa in servizio.

Il completamento delle attività di costruzione e l'inizio delle attività minerarie è previsto per novembre. Il completamento della messa in servizio dell'impianto è previsto a dicembre, seguito da un periodo di ramp up prima di dichiarare la produzione commerciale. La fase 1 della miniera di Molo è progettata per operare con una capacità produttiva di 17.000 tonnellate all'anno.

La fase 1 è modulare e può essere ampliata in modo incrementale per fornire materie prime aggiuntive per le iniziative a valle della Società.

Rafforzamento del team di gestione e operazioni per la prossima fase di crescita

La Società è lieta di annunciare un'espansione del suo senior management e dei team operativi minerari con l'aggiunta di Danniel Stokes come Vice Presidente, Progetti Speciali, e Wilhelm Reitz come Mine Manager della Miniera di Grafite Molo.

Stokes ha più di 18 anni di esperienza nella gestione di progetti in un portafoglio diversificato di progetti minerari in tutto il mondo. Stokes lavorerà nel Regno Unito e sarà responsabile della gestione del progetto dello studio di fattibilità di fase 2 dell'espansione della miniera di Molo e del progetto BAF.

Prima di entrare a far parte di NextSource Materials, Stokes ha ricoperto posizioni dirigenziali presso il Nimba Iron Ore Project, il PMO di ArcelorMittal Mining e su progetti minerari internazionali che includono il Guinea Alumina Project, l'Oyu Tolgoi Copper/Gold Project di Ivanhoe in Mongolia e il Resolution Copper Project in Arizona. Stokes ha conseguito una laurea in economia e ingegneria.

Reitz ha 28 anni di esperienza nella gestione delle miniere in Africa e in una vasta gamma di minerali, metalli e materie prime critici, con competenze specifiche in grafite, avendo ricoperto il ruolo di direttore della miniera e consulente tecnico per due operazioni di grafite in Madagascar.

Il Presidente e CEO, Craig Scherba, ha commentato:

"Con la messa in servizio della miniera di Molo prevista a poche settimane di distanza, stiamo eseguendo la nostra strategia per diventare un produttore integrato di materiali anodici di grafite per fornire all'industria automobilistica globale un materiale fondamentale per i suoi piani di elettrificazione. La costruzione della miniera di Molo sta procedendo bene e prevediamo di fornire dettagli sulla posizione e sui costi del nostro primo impianto di anodo a batteria a valle entro dicembre.

Sono lieto di dare il benvenuto a Danniel Stokes e Wilhelm Reitz nel team NextSource e, insieme all'investimento aggiuntivo di Vision Blue Resources, siamo ben posizionati mentre avanziamo verso la nostra prossima fase di crescita".

Impianto di anodo a batteria (BAF)

Con il completamento della Fase 1 della miniera di grafite Molo in Madagascar, la Società sta finalizzando i suoi piani per costruire diversi BAF in sequenza che convertiranno la grafite in scaglie in grafite rivestita, sferonizzata e purificata ("CSPG"). La Società prevede di costruire BAF con capacità produttive modulari in grado di espandersi di pari passo con la domanda automobilistica, con ogni stabilimento strategicamente posizionato per servire i mercati chiave in Asia, Nord America ed Europa.

Negli ultimi mesi, la Società ha intrapreso un processo completo per selezionare le sedi ottimali per il suo primo BAF e, attraverso questo processo, ha selezionato una posizione. Uno studio economico/di costo ("lo Studio") sui costi di capitale e operativi relativi al primo BAF dovrebbe essere completato nel novembre 2022 e la Società condividerà i dettagli della posizione e i risultati dello Studio poco dopo. Si prevede che il BAF impiegherà circa 12 mesi per essere completato una volta che la Società avrà preso una decisione di costruzione.

CSPG è la forma finale di grafite che viene utilizzata come materiale anodico, che viene assemblato insieme al materiale catodico e ad altri componenti in batterie agli ioni di litio finite, utilizzate dalle case automobilistiche per i veicoli elettrici. La Società ha un accordo di partnership tecnica esclusiva per produrre CSPG utilizzando una tecnologia di elaborazione proprietaria e consolidata che attualmente fornisce le principali aziende automobilistiche EV, comprese le catene di approvvigionamento Tesla e Toyota.

Esercizio di warrant da parte di Vision Blue Resources per un ricavato di 16,9 milioni di dollari

La Società è lieta di annunciare l'esercizio anticipato da parte di Vision Blue di 23.214.286 warrant di acquisto di azioni ordinarie ("Warrant") al prezzo di 1,00 dollari canadesi per azione ordinaria che scadranno il 19 maggio 2023 per un ricavato lordo aggregato per la Società di 23.214.286 dollari canadesi (circa 16,9 milioni di dollari USA). L'avviso di sottoscrizione è stato ricevuto dalla Società il 25 ottobre 2022 e l'equivalente stimato in dollari USA si basa sul tasso di cambio registrato al 24 ottobre 2022. L'esercizio dei Warrant dovrebbe concludersi intorno al 31 ottobre 2022.

Prima dell'esercizio dei Warrant, Vision Blue detiene la titolarità effettiva, o il controllo e la direzione su 35.214.286 azioni ordinarie, 23.214.286 Warrant, 15.000 quote di azioni vincolate (ciascuna, una "RSU"), che danno diritto al possessore di acquisire un'azione ordinaria senza alcun corrispettivo aggiuntivo e con scadenza il 30 giugno 2024, e 150.000 stock option (ciascuna, un'"Opzione"), che danno diritto all'acquisto di un'azione ordinaria al prezzo di 3,60 dollari canadesi per azione e scadenza marzo 19, 2024, che rappresentano circa il 34,57% delle azioni ordinarie in circolazione su base non diluita e circa il 46,78% su base parzialmente diluita. A seguito dell'esercizio dei Warrant, il capitale sociale emesso della Società aumenterà a 125.086.900 azioni ordinarie in circolazione e Vision Blue avrà la titolarità effettiva, o il controllo e la direzione di 58.428.572 azioni ordinarie, 15.000 RSU e 150.000 Opzioni, che rappresentano circa il 46,71% delle azioni ordinarie in circolazione su base non diluita e circa il 46,78% su base parzialmente diluita (nel caso in cui Vision Blue eserciti le sue opzioni e RSU in circolazione).

Vision Blue sta acquisendo le azioni ordinarie a fini di investimento e intende rivedere il suo investimento in NextSource su base continuativa. Vision Blue può, a seconda del mercato e di altre condizioni, aumentare o diminuire la sua titolarità, controllo o direzione effettivi sui titoli di NextSource attraverso transazioni di mercato, accordi privati, emissioni di tesoreria o altro. La sede centrale di Vision Blue si trova al terzo piano, 1 Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 1WD.

Aggiornamento da Northern Graphite

Northern Graphite Third Quarter Operational and Development Project Update

November 9, 2022: Northern Graphite Corporation (NGC:TSX-V, NGPHF:OTCQB, FRA:ONG, XSTU:ONG) (the “Company” or “Northern”) ”) is pleased to provide a third quarter update on its operations at the Lac des Iles (“LDI”) Quebec graphite mine and the Okorusu/Okanjande project in Namibia as well as its plans to expand mine concentrate production and build the capacity to upgrade it into battery anode material (“BAM”) in North America and Europe.

Lac des Iles
The LDI operation continued to perform well in the third quarter with 53,263 tonnes of ore milled at an average feed grade of 6.4% graphite. Recovery was 89.3% resulting in concentrate production of 3,068 tonnes with an average grade of 96.9% (versus 96.0% in the previous 2 months), and a flake size distribution of 13.5% +50 mesh, 22.3% -50 by +80 mesh, 20.5% -80 by +150 mesh and 43.7% -150 mesh. There was a significant drop in the strip ratio to 4.4:1 resulting in reduced mining and hauling costs per tonne of ore mined. A scheduled annual two week shutdown was implemented during July/August to allow for planned maintenance in the plant on key items of process equipment and minor repairs to some support structures.

Lac des Iles Q3 Highlights include:
Sales1
Tonnes shipped: 2,163
Tonnes sold: 2,184
Sales (US$): 3,436,144
Average selling price (US$ per tonne): 1,573

Operations
Tonnes mined (ore + waste): 284,896
Tonnes of ore processed: 53,263
Tonnes of graphite concentrate produced: 3,068
Average concentrate grade: 96.9%
Process plant recovery: 89.3%

Other
No lost time accidents
No serious environmental incidents

All figures are preliminary and may be subject to material, quarter end closing adjustments. Sales have been converted to USD from the CAD ledger using average monthly FX

Hugues Jacquemin, CEO, commented that: “Our third quarter performance demonstrates that following the acquisition of Imerys SA’s natural graphite division Northern has successfully established itself as the only North American graphite producer and a company with industry leading production growth prospects. As a result, we are ideally positioned to benefit from continued EV demand growth and US and Canadian government support for the establishment of secure, local, ESG compliant supply chains for critical minerals including the conversion of mine concentrate to battery anode material.”

Namibian Operations Update
The capital program leading to the restart of the Namibia operation continued on schedule during the third quarter. Highlights include successful re-commissioning of the existing PLC system within the plant and the introduction of water through much of the flotation circuit. Work also commenced on the replacement of piping around the flotation section and a redundant ball mill was removed to make way for a new scrubber due on site early in 2023. All long-lead items of equipment have been ordered and detailed engineering for the new grinding circuit is well advanced. The use of a “dry tailings” disposal system is being investigated which has the potential to reduce both capital costs and water consumption.

The local management team has been boosted by the appointment of a Plant Manager and a Support Services Manager and the Namibian based Group Process Manager and Vice President Human Resources have been included in Northern’s corporate staff. Staffing up of the Health, Safety and Environment and accounting groups has also progressed and there are now 38 permanent employees engaged, all sourced within Namibia.

Northern has adopted initiatives to empower small businesses operating in Otjiwarongo and to provide on the job training opportunities for apprentices from credible vocational training institutions in Namibia. The start-up activities, the subsequent construction, and the improvement of the processing plant at Okorusu present an excellent opportunity for apprentices to receive intensive on-the-job training in their respective trades, and for small contractors to gain experience operating in a world-class construction environment. As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility investment drive Northern has committed to internship contracts with ten final year apprenticeship students in various technical fields from the Namibia Institute of Mining and Technology. During this 12-month period each apprentice is assigned an experienced coach and taken through intensive training in their respective trade. A monthly allowance is provided to each apprentice during the internship after which Northern plans to introduce a new cohort of students annually.

Mine Development Projects
On October 5th Northern announced the acquisition of a 100 per cent interest in the Mousseau West Graphite Project, a key component in its plans to extend the life of Lac des Iles after the existing pit is mined out and thus ensure continued employment and economic benefits for the Antoine-Labelle Regional Municipality and the Province of Quebec. With ore from Mousseau West, Northern believes the LDI plant can produce up to 25,000 tonnes per year (“tpy”) of concentrate with a seven day operating schedule. In addition, the Company continues to identify and evaluate other potential sources of ore in the area.

During the quarter work continued on advancing the Bissett Creek, Ontario project in preparation for raising funding to finance its development. The Company is finalizing major permits and negotiating agreements with First Nation groups as well as updating the feasibility study with an initial production target of 40,000 tpy for phase 1 of operation. The ultimate production capacity is in the order of 100,000 tpy. Northern has continued its dialogue with Federal and Provincial governments to obtain support to develop a mine which will be part of an Ontario mine to market supply strategy supporting the production of Battery Anode Materials.

In Namibia, Northern has prepared a statement of work for its large Okanjande development project which has the potential to produce up to 150,000 tpy. It will be seeking quotations from several engineering firms to prepare a Preliminary Economic Assessment for the project which will form the basis to start seeking financing for the project.

Battery Materials Development
Northern is aggressively advancing its strategy of upgrading mine concentrate into anode material for the Li ion Battery and EV markets. Ongoing testing of graphite from the Company’s projects, both internally and by potential partners, continues to demonstrate that they are ideally suited for battery applications in terms of milling, shaping, purification, coating and electrochemical properties.

The Company is actively involved in discussions and negotiations with technology and OEM partners in both the US and Europe who want to collaborate with a quality supplier of graphite that has both current production and the capacity to support future growth. These discussions center on volume requirements and the timing thereof, and plans for downstream conversion facilities in both North America and Europe. Discussions are also being held with various Government organizations at both the federal and provincial level to gain support to speed up the development of the Battery Anode Supply chain, with a particular focus on Canada, in Ontario and Quebec.

Other Downstream Development Activities
In addition to the Battery Materials market, Northern has continued to expand its presence in various other downstream segments through its existing customer base. A particular focus is on Graphene applications and the use of graphite to provide enhanced thermal and electrical properties in a variety of high value composite applications. The Company is having ongoing discussions with customers and other companies in this space that are looking for support to develop these markets. As the only graphite producer in North America and on target to become the third largest outside of China, Northern is well positioned to invest in these new downstream markets and to support their growth.

About Northern Graphite
Northern is a Canadian, TSXV listed company that is focussed on becoming a world leader in producing natural graphite and upgrading it into high value products critical to the green economy including anode material for LiBs/EVs, fuel cells and graphene, as well as advanced industrial technologies.

Northern is the only significant graphite producing company in North America and targets becoming the third largest outside of China when its Namibian operations come back online in mid 2023. The Company also has two large scale development projects, Bissett Creek in Ontario and Okanjande in Namibia, that will be a source of continued production growth in the future. All projects have “battery quality” graphite and are located close to infrastructure in politically stable countries.

Riflessione sui dati di Northern Graphite

Dunque, nel trimestre hanno prodotto 3.068 tonnellate di grafite, ma ne hanno vendute solo 2.184;
il prezzo di vendita direi che è molto buono e si assesta sui 1.573 $ USA alla tonnellata.

Certo che non vedo una corsa ad accaparrarsi la nostra grafite, visto che quasi un terzo di quella prodotta è rimasta invenduta.

Anche la produzione non raggiunge i livelli di cui parlavano nei comunicati stampa di quando hanno acquisito la miniera.

Ma quello che mi preoccupa di più è che, dopo ormai molti anni di vita della società, ancora non ha trovato dei finanziatori per la miniera in Canada e per quella in Namibia.

Ciao Prezzemolo e grazie per il prezioso contributo.
Penso che il prezzo della grafite sintetica sia troppo elevato allo stato attuale;
a quel punto allora conviene utilizzare il grafene, che ha caratteristiche ancora migliori.

Ho letto che molte aziende che producono auto elettriche lo fanno in perdita e non si sa se sopravviveranno; insomma di Tesla che produce miliardi di utili, ce n'è una sola.
Questo mi porta a pensare che queste società non saranno in grado di pagare le batterie per le loro auto e quindi a cascata i produttori di batterie non pagheranno i produttori di grafite, cioè noi.
Insomma questo mondo della grafite, che sembrava lastricato d'oro, non è poi così ricco.
E' proprio vero che l'unico formaggio gratis lo trovi nelle trappole per i topi.

Voglio chiedere scusa a tutti per aver aperto questo 3d; dopo otto anni di vita la situazione è fallimentare; spero che nessuno abbia investito nel mondo della grafite a causa mia; tranne Next Source Materials, tutte le altre miniere sono a prezzi di semi fallimento, o fallimento completo; un vero schifo, roba da ribrezzo totale; nonostante tutte le case automobilistiche facciano pubblicità delle loro auto solo in versione elettrica, nessuno mette i soldi nelle nostre miniere di grafite; mi sento un verme, uno che non capisce niente; non mi resta che sperare che qualche buon'anima metta mano al portafoglio e finanzi le miniere di Mason Graphite e Northern Graphite. Per ora vivo in un incubo borsistico, fatto di crollo delle quotazioni; arriverà mai qualcosa di positivo ?

Voglio chiedere scusa a tutti per aver aperto questo 3d; dopo otto anni di vita la situazione è fallimentare; spero che nessuno abbia investito nel mondo della grafite a causa mia; tranne Next Source Materials, tutte le altre miniere sono a prezzi di semi fallimento, o fallimento completo; un vero schifo, roba da ribrezzo totale; nonostante tutte le case automobilistiche facciano pubblicità delle loro auto solo in versione elettrica, nessuno mette i soldi nelle nostre miniere di grafite; mi sento un verme, uno che non capisce niente; non mi resta che sperare che qualche buon'anima metta mano al portafoglio e finanzi le miniere di Mason Graphite e Northern Graphite. Per ora vivo in un incubo borsistico, fatto di crollo delle quotazioni; arriverà mai qualcosa di positivo ?

ciao Pizzo
ti trovo abbacchiatissimo :mad::mad::mad:

le delusioni in borsa minano il sentimento ed il morale

io, ho seguito le aziende di grafite, senza mai entrarci, (per fortuna)

poi, quando è stato quotato l'etf REMX ci ho studiato molto prima di entrare (grafici passati, storie e bilanci delle aziende, componenti) e sono entrato a gradini, BEN SAPENDO che poteva raddoppiare, come dimezzare di valore, ma se poni un orizzonte di cinque anni e decidi che lo fai come investimento , ci puo stare una forte oscillazione sui prezzi,

le soddisfazioni te le darà Remx, dove peraltro ci sono delle aziende che trattano la grafite oltre agli altri materiali che sappiamo.
anche su Remx ho i miei scheletri nel'armadio avendone acquistate un migliaio a 21,55 prezzo che a tutt'oggi mi sembra impossibile, ma lo ho fatto. :wall::wall::wall:

lasciamo che passino un paio di casini che sono sopraggiunti quest'anno

Ciao, non demordere!!!
Chi apre un 3d e crede in qualcosa di futuristico è uno in gamba e soprattutto uno che si espone
Non ho mai vissuto la tua situazione perchè ho sempre investito prevalentemente in obbligazioni ma ti posso dire che come prima pensavi andasse bene e non è successo, potrebbe essere che pensi male ma così non andrà.
Al momento abbiamo una legge che prevede lo stop produzione auto termiche nel 2035 in EU e non si può sapere come sarà la situazione export generale fra qualche tempo. Sviluppi guerra e rapporti con la cina potrebbe far aumentare molto esportazioni dal nord america.
Tieni duro e quando hai nuova liquidità mettila ovunque ma non li!!!
Continua ad aggiornare quando ci sono news, è un piacere leggerti!
In bocca al lupo
Buona serata

I primi passi di Black Swan Graphene

Black Swan Graphene Announces Launch of Scoping Study for Large Scale Production Facility

TORONTO, Nov. 21, 2022 /CNW/ - Black Swan Graphene Inc. ("Black Swan" or the "Company") (TSXV: SWAN) (OTCQB: BSWGF) is pleased to announce the launch of an initial large scale production engineering study (the "Scoping Study") in partnership with Halyard Inc., a Toronto based Engineering firm ("Halyard").

Black Swan Graphene Inc Logo (CNW Group/Black Swan Graphene Inc)

The Scoping Study will provide an initial evaluation of the project, including processing plant specifications as well as mechanical, civil, structural, and electrical designs. Capital and operating cost estimates will also be established and fed into a financial analysis for Black Swan's contemplated large scale production facility in Quebec, Canada, where the Company aims to leverage the province's low-cost renewable hydroelectricity as well as the emergence of a world class graphite industry as a raw material source.

Michael Edwards, Chief Operating Officer of Black Swan, commented: "This marks an important step for Black Swan as we transition toward a much larger production scale of our graphene products and look to service volume driven sectors, notably the concrete and polymer industries."
Halyard Inc.

Halyard is a Toronto based, carbon neutral engineering firm typically serving the mineral processing, material handling, infrastructure, and water treatment industries. The firm provides depth of personnel, including multidisciplinary engineers, project managers, designers, and project support experts to deliver innovative and sustainable engineering designs.

Halyard's key qualifications include depth of expertise with significant experience producing all levels of studies and executing both greenfield and complex brownfield projects; the ability to deliver fast-track execution schedules with a significant and successful record of project delivery; an extensive small scale and fast track modular plant design and implementation; as well as a strong commitment to environmental sustainability and prioritization of effective low-impact solutions.
About Black Swan Graphene Inc.

Black Swan Graphene Inc. is focused on the large-scale production and commercialization of patented high-performance and low-cost graphene products aimed at several industrial sectors, including concrete, polymers, Li-ion batteries, and others, which are expected to require large volumes of graphene. Black Swan aims to leverage the low cost and green hydroelectricity of the province of Québec as well as the proximity of the eventual graphite production sites of the province in order to establish a fully integrated supply chain, reduce overall costs, and accelerate the deployment of graphene usage. Black Swan's graphene processing technology was developed by Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd ("Thomas Swan") over the last decade. Thomas Swan is a United Kingdom-based global chemicals manufacturer, with a century-long track record and has been at the forefront of graphene innovation.

Black Swan Graphene Announces Launch of Scoping Study for Large Scale Production Facility

TORONTO, Nov. 21, 2022 /CNW/ - Black Swan Graphene Inc. ("Black Swan" or the "Company") (TSXV: SWAN) (OTCQB: BSWGF) is pleased to announce the launch of an initial large scale production engineering study (the "Scoping Study") in partnership with Halyard Inc., a Toronto based Engineering firm ("Halyard").

ciao Pizzo
come anche qualche azienda del litio siamo sempre al campa cavallo ! :specchio::wall::specchio:

Northern Graphite Announces Third Quarter Results

Provides an Update on Operations

November 30, 2022: Northern Graphite Corporation (NGC:TSX-V, NGPHF:OTCQB, FRA:ONG, XSTU:ONG) (the “Company” or “Northern”) ”) is pleased to report its financial results for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2022. The Company’s Interim Financial Statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis for the periods have been filed on SEDAR and are available under the Company’s profile. Highlights for the third quarter include:

3,068 tonnes of graphite concentrate produced with a recovery of 89.3%
Concentrate purity averaged 96.9%, flake size distribution was 13.5% +50 mesh, 22.3% -50 by +80 mesh, 20.5% -80 by +150 mesh and 43.7% -150 mesh
Revenue of $4.5 million generated based on 2,184 tonnes sold at an average realized sales price per tonne of graphite concentrate sold of $2,053/tonne (USD$1,572/tonne) (1)
Cash costs $1,537 (USD$1,177) per tonne of graphite concentrate sold (1)
Income from mine operations of $0.8 million
An operating loss of $0.9 million was recorded which includes general & administrative expenses, project evaluation, acquisition and integration costs and a foreign exchange gain
A net loss of $4.8 million ($0.04 per share) was recorded which includes a non-cash, $3.1 million foreign exchange loss on financial instruments
Cash and equivalents of $4.7 million as at September 30, 2022 and current restricted cash of $9.1 million (out of which $7.6 million was released subsequent to September 30, 2022).
Working capital of $27.5 million as at September 30, 2022
Total assets of $106.5 million as at September 30, 2022

(1) The Company reports the non-IFRS financial measures of average realized sales price per tonne of graphite concentrate sold and cash cost per tonne of graphite concentrate sold to manage and evaluate its operating performance. See “Cautionary Note Regarding Non-IFRS Performance Measures” below.

“LDI is operating according to plan, sales are successfully being increased in both North America and Europe and we are now focussed on developing more aggressive expansion strategies in both Quebec and Namibia,” commented Hugues Jacquemin, CEO. “Numerous, active discussions are ongoing with potential strategic and offtake partners and various government agencies and we expect to comment on these developments in the new year.”

Selected Interim Financial Information (Unaudited)
Lac des Iles Mine (“LDI”)
The LDI mine operated normally during the third quarter with production of 3,068 tonnes of graphite concentrate. Mining costs were lower than in the second quarter due to a reduction in the stripping ratio. Processing costs increased due to a two week maintenance shutdown, a new labour contract and the effects of inflation, particularly on fuel prices.

Concentrate sales of 2,184 tonnes were achieved in the third quarter. The sales staff has been expanded, new markets/customers have been successfully accessed in North America and Europe and the Company expects sales to increase to close to 4,000 tonnes per quarter in 2023 based on existing orders. The Company intends to operate the LDI mine on an intermittent basis with an average yearly production rate of 15,000 tpy (capacity 25,000 tpy) in order to satisfy existing and future customer demand and to continue optimizing inventory levels, particularly high demand grades. This will extend LDI’s mine life and bridge production without any adverse operational or commercial impacts through to the contemplated start up of supply from the Mousseau West quarry. With the start up of Mousseau West, the Company expects to operate the LDI plant at full capacity. Further expansions in the future are possible as the infrastructure at LDI, particularly a fully permitted tailings facility, will enable the Company to operate a central processing facility for other deposits in the area.

Namibia
The start up of operations in Namibia have been pushed back due to Covid related delays in the shipment of new grinding mills from China. Accordingly, the Company intends to slow down the retrofit of the Okanjande/Okorusu operation and not make any new commitments to better match capital requirements with cash flows from the drawdown in LDI’s inventories, and to secure offtake agreements to ensure there are buyers for its production at start up. These delays present the opportunity to evaluate a potentially more sustainable and economically attractive development scenario for the Namibian operation. This involves installing the new mills in a plant which would be built at the Okanjande mine site. While this would further delay the startup of operations and require additional capital, it would eliminate ore transportation costs and result in much better project economics. It would also represent phase 1 of an ultimate plan to build 100,000-150,000 tonnes per annum of graphite production capacity adjacent to the Okanjande deposit to meet rapidly growing EV and battery demand.

Liquidity and Capital Resources
As at September 30, 2022 the Company held $4.7 million in cash and equivalents and held $9.1 million of current restricted cash (out of which $7.6 million was released subsequent to September 30, 2022), working capital of $27.5 million and long term debt was $15.3 million (senior secured loan). Working capital includes $18.4 million of inventory consisting of 6,648 tonnes of graphite concentrate and approximately 7,000 tonnes of recoverable graphite in the ore stockpiles. While inventories are recorded at cost, their market value is significantly higher and they represent a substantial source of future liquidity. Additional capital will be required to restart operations in Namibia and advance the Bissett Creek, Mousseau West and South Okak projects but the Company’s capital investment programs are discretionary and flexible and will be managed to minimize the need to raise financing at current share prices.

ciao Pizzo
non vedo ancora gli avatar su questo nuovo sito ( che non mi soddisfa)
perché a leggere quanto posti di Northern Graphite volevo mettere l'omino che si arrampica sugli specchi.

Indietro