Grps

weeeeeee
momo e monda
comincia la speculazione...

attenzione!!!!

press release

Gold River Productions, Inc. (PINK SHEETS:GRPS) has added a short (20 sec.) video to its website as of this morning. The video shows a 44 ft. interior wall being completely installed in 45 minutes. This wall is complete with wiring chase (for electricity), is insulated (thermal and sound) and ready to paint; no sheetrock required, no taping, sheetrock mud or sanding required.

As in most things regarding construction, time is money. These panels may have a slightly higher cost of materials than traditional aluminum stud/sheet rock walls currently used in commercial construction, but the time and labor savings trumps the added material cost many times over.

I have also caused to be added a CEO message regarding the video and have begun to post information about the technology in the FAQ page as well.

I would suggest that those who follow GRPS follow us on Twitter™. Our Twitter™ feed is: @ATpanels. Those who follow on Twitter™ will be the first to be able to know about new posts on the website.

The fourth quarter reports are in the process of being produced and will be uploaded to the OTC before 02/15/2015.

John Ohlin
President/CEO
Gold River Productions, Inc.

quest'anno, babbo natale è passato in anticipo :D

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Max.....:read::read::read:.:censored:

Allegati

• john.JPG
    john.JPG
    169,3 KB · Visite: 24
hub:

I Talked to John Last night. Everything is progressing forward. The Filings are done and the accountant needs to finalize his part and got delayed due to the holiday and taking care of bigger clients of course. It will happen very soon. There are no issues whatsoever. Big financing talks have begun and John seemed very excited and didn't sugarcoat or **** smoke up my ass. I asked about death spiral toxic financing and he said he went down that road once before and look how everything turned out. He won't be doing that again. The other good news is he has no Toxic financing on the books either. The only convertible note was a small one for 30 grand to help get current when we we're Caveat Emptor... Bruce his Good friend who owns the Panama deal holds the old debt and is of no concern. That is it no other debt.

hub:

I Talked to John Last night. Everything is progressing forward. The Filings are done and the accountant needs to finalize his part and got delayed due to the holiday and taking care of bigger clients of course. It will happen very soon. There are no issues whatsoever. Big financing talks have begun and John seemed very excited and didn't sugarcoat or **** smoke up my ass. I asked about death spiral toxic financing and he said he went down that road once before and look how everything turned out. He won't be doing that again. The other good news is he has no Toxic financing on the books either. The only convertible note was a small one for 30 grand to help get current when we we're Caveat Emptor... Bruce his Good friend who owns the Panama deal holds the old debt and is of no concern. That is it no other debt.

:yes::yes::yes:

tanta robbbba $$$$$$$$$$$

long&strong :clap:

:clap::clap::clap:

Allegati

• [bwxhGRPS.png
    [bwxhGRPS.png
    11,7 KB · Visite: 14
:clap::clap::clap:

Allegati

• chart.png
    chart.png