Internap, il titolo da cassetta piu' bello che ci sia

comandantemark45

Nuovo Utente
Punti reazioni
su questo titolo si e' parlato in passato .
lo ho riscoperto solo io quando era a 0,7
ora e' destinato a 2,5 dollari
anche oggi con questi mercati negativi riesce a strappare.
si merita un thread con un titolo pomposo.
Invece di tradare, vendere, cambiare, disfare.... prendetene un poco e state a guardare o andate in vacanza.

fosse cosi' facile sarebbero tutti miliardari... :D

hai ragione, in passato avevo preso Va software(lnux) a 2 e a 6 non le ho vendute
ritrovandomele poi a 1,5.

Ora su Internap ci ho puntato molto e mi sta andando di nuovo bene .
Spero abbia ancora parecchia strada da percorrere.
Buon week end

Mi dispiace contraddirti ma questo titolo non è destinato a 2,5 dollari ma ... a 5$!!!!! (nel medio periodo).

Dal punto di vista dei contratti, clienti etc etc l'azienda è proprio ben messa (in prospettiva) e dal punto di vista tecnologico sta sfornando prodotti all'avanguardia per il suo settore... dai, poi, un'occhiatina ai clienti... te lo dice un ingegnere informatico....
poi pare pure che i bilanci stiano tornando in ordine ....e si sa il trimestre trascorso non è il migliore per i bilanci di certe aziende....
(cmq io a 2,5 dollari la mollerei.... :clap: :clap: :clap: )

P.S. Qui non c'entrano analisi tecnica, grafici o quant'altro...

comandantemark45 ha scritto:
hai ragione, in passato avevo preso Va software(lnux) a 2 e a 6 non le ho vendute
ritrovandomele poi a 1,5.

Ora su Internap ci ho puntato molto e mi sta andando di nuovo bene .
Spero abbia ancora parecchia strada da percorrere.
Buon week end

la soluzione c'è... la utilizzavo io qualche anno fa...
non ancora ero in grado di capire quando il trend di fondo sarebbe cambiato...
se l'azienda mi piaceva semplicemente ne vendevo metà sul 100% in modo da recuperare il capitale investito e avere le restanti azioni gratis...
la cosa difficile resta trovare azioni che facciano 100% .... :D:D:D

gnappo-il-santo ha scritto:
la soluzione c'è... la utilizzavo io qualche anno fa...
non ancora ero in grado di capire quando il trend di fondo sarebbe cambiato...
se l'azienda mi piaceva semplicemente ne vendevo metà sul 100% in modo da recuperare il capitale investito e avere le restanti azioni gratis...
la cosa difficile resta trovare azioni che facciano 100% .... :D:D:D

dispensi perle di saggezza....agli altri :D :p

direi che anche oggi si sta confermando molto forte
speriamo in un balzo inchiusura come venerdi' scorso

Internap Helps Pandora Deliver Smooth Music Listening Experience
Tuesday May 23, 9:58 am ET
-- Internap Performance IP Supports Entertainment Company's 16 Million User-Generated Internet Radio Stations --

ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 23, 2006--Internap Network Services Corporation (AMEX: IIP - News), a leading provider of performance-based routing solutions over the Internet, today announced that Pandora (www.pandora.com), an online music listening and discovery service, has increased its usage of the Internap® Performance IP service to optimize continued audio streaming of Pandora's diverse collection of music, powered by their Music Genome Project. Pandora users can create a station by simply typing in an artist name or song name to create a personalized, streamed listening experience. Users can create up to 100 stations and interactively guide the service by providing feedback on song choices and creating a personal page of "favorites". Additionally, stations can be shared with friends via email. Listeners have created 16 million stations since Pandora's launch in the fall of 2005.

Pandora's offering comprises an extensive music library of 400,000 songs (each broadcast as an 128 kbps audio stream) from a wide range of both mainstream and lesser-known music genres and is available as a free ad-supported service or by paid subscription. The team at Pandora is passionate about helping listeners discover great music that they will love through an experience that allows for both established and new musicians to be heard.

"The very core of our existence as a business is our ability to deliver a smooth listening experience. As a result our service is incredibly sensitive to the capabilities of the underlying bandwidth provider," said Tom Conrad, chief technology officer, Pandora. "We're extremely happy with Internap's combination of quality of service, cost of bandwidth, reliability, and Network Operations Center support services," he added.

"It's music to our ears that Pandora is yet another satisfied customer upgrading capacity on their Performance IP service within six months. We're the right partner to support delivery of high quality streaming media for a superior entertainment experience," said David Abrahamson, vice president of sales, Internap.

Internet radio is growing rapidly, according to The Infinite Dial: Radio's Digital Platforms, an April 2006 study by Arbitron Inc. and Edison Media Research. The study states that Internet radio's monthly audience age 12 and over now tops an estimated 52 million, an increase from an estimated 37 million people in 2005. The weekly Internet radio audience has also increased 50 percent over the past year, with 12% of the U.S. population age 12 and over (an estimated 30 million) having listened to Internet radio in the preceding week, up from 8 percent in 2005.

Confermo e sottoscrivo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Difficile trovare un titolo così nell'infininto mondo delle microcap

bebox ha scritto:
Difficile trovare un titolo così nell'infininto mondo delle microcap

Grande Bebox , meno male che ci sei anche tu
mi xsa che in questo forum in questi giorni stiamo godendo in pochi e noi siamo fra quelli

M5 Networks' VoIP Users Gain Performance Advantage with Internap Performance IP Service
Tuesday June 6, 7:29 am ET
Leading Outsourced IP Phone System Provider Improves Service to Growing Customer Base

ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 6, 2006--Internap Network Services Corporation (AMEX: IIP - News), a leading provider of performance-based routing solutions over the Internet, today announced that M5 Networks, the Northeast's leading outsourced IP phone system provider, has purchased additional bundled services, namely Internap® Performance IP and colocation to maintain high availability and improve data connectivity and remote (off-net) phone system access for its clients. M5 has supported over 60 million calls since it was founded in 2000.

ADVERTISEMENT

Based in New York, M5 consolidates up to five separate vendor services for its SMB customers, such as local, long distance, Internet, phone system maintenance and business phone system service. The company uses Internap's high performance connectivity for business customers with a mobile workforce or employees at smaller or temporary off-net sites. M5 has also deployed 100 Mbps of Internap's Performance IP at its non-Internap facility in addition to upgrading throughput capacity at its Internap-operated data center.

"The sheer power, speed and versatility of an integrated VoIP phone system lets smaller companies move faster than ever before. Yet VoIP is only as reliable and available as the network the application is delivered across," said John Hendry, M5's Chief Technology Officer, an expert in enhanced telephony and messaging services. "Internap has provided exceptionally reliable quality of service, project management and technical knowledge to the point that we have increased usage of their Performance IP service dramatically in support of our internal data needs, as well as for our remote phone users."

IP is expected to dominate voice communications on both fixed and mobile connections as broadband penetration increases due to local loop unbundling and as a result of stiff competition to provide VoIP over broadband by telecommunications service providers migrating from traditional telecommunications networks to IP networks. The Yankee Group estimates that the U.S. market for hosted business VoIP services will grow to $785 million in 2009, compared to $233 million in 2005.

"The Internet is much more robust than any one single communications system, so IP-based services and equipment will continue to replace older technologies and legacy protocols," said Bob Smith, chief marketing officer, Internap. "Our Performance IP service is able to quickly scale to meet the increased bandwidth and QoS demands of customers deploying VoIP applications and services worldwide," he added.

Internap also provides high performance connectivity to established VoIP providers such as Vonage, RedGap and DeltaThree. For more information about Internap managed IP solutions visit www.internap.com.

Siamo in piena fase di accumulazione, che credo si protrarrà fino a fine mese.
Poi... si salvi chi può!!!!
GO IIP$$$$$$$$$$$

Come vedi siamo sempre lì.

sono proprio pazzi questi americani...

Internap is 100% of my portfolio! "Put all of your eggs in one basket, and watch that basket closely." -Warren Buffet

What made me decide to do so?

Well, IIP is a great company with growing customers, growing revenues, now profitable, holds exclusive patents on its technology, rapidly gaining attention from institutional holders and big money firms.

It is in a recession proof niche that will continue to grow as the economy and gas prices sour (people will stay home and do more on-line that is easier, cheaper, and free thus driving up the need for IIP services).

It is getting upgrading by analysts and will continue to do so (in my opinion). There will be a reverse split that will raise the share price to greater than $5/share which will enable us to move to NASDAQ and be bought by institutions that have that as their threshold as well as the $5 as a threshold.

The expanding list of customers of Internap is quite an impressive list and continues to grow with big companies buying their products. They are presently releasing their 10 Gig box which will add $$$ to their revenues and profits. They are upgrading many of their hubs as they see the need for traffic building and are doing so in anticipation! This is key because in any endeavor it is always better to be proactive than reactive.

These are just a few reasons. I believe that it is foolish to spread your money around. If you do then you have to watch many stocks and this will drive you mad. Some would think I am foolish for putting all of my money in one 'house', but don't we all put all of our money in our greatest investment? Namely our own houses? We don't worry about doing that, because we get to watch that all the time. I think investing is the same.

But don't worry too much for me. I also invest in real estate, am a hard-money lender, and have a six-figure income from my job.

All in all I think I am doing pretty well. All I can do is recommend to others to buy this stock like it is going out of style! In my opinion you will be VERY GLAD YOU DID.

Continua A Reggere
Oggi Avrebbe Dovuto Impantanarsi Come Tutto Il Resto

Indietro