la mela marcia sprofonda sotto i 500$ nel pre-market

italy default

we hate humans /=\
Sospeso dallo Staff
Punti reazioni
nel premarket segna -2% prima volta sotto i 500$ da molti mesi

Apple Inc. (AAPL) Cut By Citi Only 20 Days After Initiating With A Buy

e gli analisti pompatori corrono ai ripari

Citi analysts note that their previous buy rating was trading oriented , reflecting their expectation for a near-term rally (after a substantial sell-off) on strong iPhone 5 sales. However, near-term supply chain order cuts, while inconclusive in nature, bring into question the strength of iPhone 5 and refocus investors onto risks in the Apple story .

They see the likelihood of any near-term rally as diminished, and, in keeping with their original thesis, downgrade the shares :D to Neutral. Based on the trough analysis in their initiation, Apple shares are approaching valuations when comparables (other 4% of S&P companies, other companies with similar deceleration) were at trough prices. While this argues for an eventual rebound, they expect shares to remain range-bound for the foreseeable future

...mentre su nokia, pubblicano i sell e poi vedi gli insider buy...e......COMPRANO

nel premarket segna -2% prima volta sotto i 500$ da molti mesi

Apple Inc. (AAPL) Cut By Citi Only 20 Days After Initiating With A Buy

e gli analisti pompatori corrono ai ripari

Citi analysts note that their previous buy rating was trading oriented , reflecting their expectation for a near-term rally (after a substantial sell-off) on strong iPhone 5 sales. However, near-term supply chain order cuts, while inconclusive in nature, bring into question the strength of iPhone 5 and refocus investors onto risks in the Apple story .

They see the likelihood of any near-term rally as diminished, and, in keeping with their original thesis, downgrade the shares :D to Neutral. Based on the trough analysis in their initiation, Apple shares are approaching valuations when comparables (other 4% of S&P companies, other companies with similar deceleration) were at trough prices. While this argues for an eventual rebound, they expect shares to remain range-bound for the foreseeable future

...mentre su nokia, pubblicano i sell e poi vedi gli insider buy...e......COMPRANO

nokia:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ma se ormai sono in 4 gatti a lavorare in nokia:D...praticamente ha...chiuso:D

ma vai al circo

si ma -9000% dal 2002, o mi sbaglio?

Gandalf 3 - Jupa 0. :D

ma non Apple non doveva far aumentare il PIL usa dello 0,5% nel quarto trimestre?

Apple ha annunciato le vendite record di iPhone 5 in Cina e ora il titolo è intorno ai 513 nel premarket.

aveva annunciato vendite record in china PRIMa del crollo sotto i 500..ora comunque è pari sopra i 510

Indietro