NOKIA = 5G ....e 6G

nel dubbio ho comprato altro nokia...stiamo a vedere se decolla e raggiunge le cifre dei rivali di settore, anche se, il 2021 secondo i capoccia NOK non sarà bello. Bisogna attendere per il 2022/23 per andare sulla luna

Nokia mi ha dato già nei soldini dieci anni fa con l'acquisizione del reparto cellulare da parte di Bill.

Cmq il mercato azionario sta diventando sempre più fuffa. Prima o poi la bolla a Wall street scoppierà

Anche Kodak ieri è salita:censored:

Il CEO ha detto che per vedere una buona crescita ci vorranno anni, spero sia conservativo, certo l'andamento inizia a stancare.

Il CEO ha detto che per vedere una buona crescita ci vorranno anni, spero sia conservativo, certo l'andamento inizia a stancare.

In realtà questo andamento è ottimo in logica di "trading". Compri basso, tieni qualche settimana, rivendi in alto, aspetti uno storno e ricominci...

Basso quant’è?

Si muove più i meno facendo -10% / +10%. Adesso sono al quarto giro in 2 anni su questo titolo. Mi spiace solo che non abbia superato i 3,90 €, avrei venduto il cip che ho ed avrei ricomprato adesso a 3,35 €.

Oggi quasi -6%
Perché?

Speriamo vada meglio di così :rolleyes:

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/nokia-nok-provides-detailed-plans-for-business-turnaround-2021-03-18

On its Capital Markets Day, Nokia Corporation NOK provided deep insights into long-term key market trends. The Finland-based company shared detailed plans for each of its business segments and its financial outlook.

Nokia is reorganizing itself to deliver profitable and sustainable growth while scaling up its business to lead in an increasingly digitized world. The company aims to deliver a double-digit operating margin in 2023.

Nokia expects several major trends to impact the industry over the next few years. These include 5G and related technologies, which will help create new opportunities for communications service providers and enterprises. Fiber-to-the-home and optimized transport technologies will deliver a seamless experience for consumers at homes and in workplaces.

To better meet customer needs, Nokia has created four business groups — Mobile Networks, Network Infrastructure, Cloud and Network Services, and Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses aims to grow market share and margins through technology leadership. Nokia provides bring best-in-class products, services and connectivity solutions that allow its customers to deliver better performance.

Nokia is focused on technology leadership and is implementing the new operating model to reduce complexity and increase accountability. It aims to secure full portfolio competitiveness in Mobile Networks and restructure its cost base. Nokia’s total estimated addressable market is expected to witness a CAGR of almost 1% from 2020 to 2023.

Beginning 2022, the company aims to grow margins through greater technology leadership, digitization of operations and seizing emerging opportunities. It intends to drive growth in new use cases and business models, including enterprise and private wireless to grow faster than the market.

Nokia has reiterated its financial outlook for 2021. The company has also provided outlook for 2023. For 2021, it expects net sales between €20.6 billion and €21.8 billion. The operating margin is anticipated between 7% and 10%. ROIC is estimated in the 10-15% range. In 2023, Nokia anticipates net sales to grow faster than the market. Operating margin is projected between 10% and 13%. ROIC is likely to be in the band of 15-20%.

Nokia’s shares have gained 67.2% in the past year compared with 84.9% growth of the industry.

Nokia in grande spolvero stamattina sulla scia dei conti del I trimestre. Ho messo un trailing stop a protezione del guadagno.

Saluti

penso che non sia questione di risultati sembrerebbe che superare 5$ sia un inferno

29 April 2021 at 08:00 EET

Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q1 2021

Sales growth in Q1 driving margin increase and strong cash generation

Strong start to the year with constant currency net sales up 9% year-on-year, driven by strong growth in Network Infrastructure and solid growth in Mobile Networks; reported net sales increased 3%
Enterprise constant currency net sales up 18% year-on-year, as we gained 63 new customers, more than doubling the number we added in Q1 2020; reported net sales increased 14%
Comparable gross margin of 38.2% (reported 37.9%), reflecting improvements in Mobile Networks, mainly driven by 5G growth and favorable product and regional mix, and broad improvements across Network Infrastructure
Comparable operating margin of 10.9% (reported 8.5%), with improvements in comparable operating profit across all business groups
Comparable diluted EPS of EUR 0.07; reported diluted EPS of EUR 0.05
Strong cash flow performance, driven by operating profit and good collection of receivables
Solid liquidity position, with net cash of EUR 3.7bn and total cash of EUR 8.8bn
Executing well on three-phased approach to achieve sustainable, profitable growth and technology leadership set out at Capital Markets Day
Full year 2021 and 2023 outlook maintained
This is a summary of the Nokia Corporation financial report for Q1 2021 published today. Nokia only publishes a summary of its financial reports in stock exchange releases. The summary focuses on Nokia Group's financial information as well as on Nokia's outlook. The detailed, segment-level discussion will be available in the complete financial report hosted at Results and reports | Nokia. Investors should not solely rely on summaries of Nokia's financial reports but should also review the complete reports with tables.

PEKKA LUNDMARK, PRESIDENT AND CEO, ON Q1 2021 RESULTS

We have delivered a robust start to the year with strong net sales, operating margin and cash flow. Today’s results demonstrate that we are on track to deliver on our three-phased plan to achieve sustainable, profitable growth and technology leadership as announced at our recent Capital Markets Day.

I was particularly pleased by strong sales growth across our Network Infrastructure business group driven by increasing demand for next generation connectivity; good progress in Mobile Networks in securing full portfolio competitiveness; continued double-digit sales growth with our Enterprise customers; double-digit sales growth in North America; and good net sales development for Nokia Technologies.

At this point we are maintaining our Outlook for the full year, as we want to see how 2021 continues to develop. The solid first quarter provides a good foundation for achieving the higher end of the 7 to 10% comparable operating margin range. We expect our typical quarterly earnings seasonality to be less pronounced in 2021, and we continue to monitor overall market developments including visibility for semiconductor availability. I am proud of how we have continued to successfully deliver to our customers during the global semiconductor shortage.

I want to recognize all the hard work that the Nokia team has put in and thank them for delivering such a strong first quarter.

Inatteso buon trimestre, gli investimenti nel 5G ripagano...nei prossimi anni vedremo il vero valore di NOK
Risorgi dalle ceneri dei mitici anni 00

Comunicato stampa

Nokia contribuirà a trasformare PLDT e la rete nazionale di Smart ea standardizzare l'ambiente di virtualizzazione * Nokia implementerà soluzioni end-to-end di orchestrazione e garanzia dei servizi su PLDT e la rete nazionale di Smart * Come parte dell'accordo, Nokia standardizzerà PLDT e l'infrastruttura di virtualizzazione delle funzioni di rete di Smart nelle Filippine il 18 maggio 2021

Espoo, Finlandia - Nokia ha annunciato oggi che fornirà il suo software per le operazioni digitali, il software per l'infrastruttura cloud e i server AirFrame per migliorare la rete nazionale di PLDT, la più grande azienda di telecomunicazioni completamente integrata delle Filippine, e la sua unità wireless Smart Communications (Smart).

La suite di soluzioni standardizzerà anche PLDT e l'ambiente di virtualizzazione di Smart per applicazioni multi-vendor. L'implementazione, che è già in corso, consentirà a PLDT e alla rete integrata di Smart di aumentare l'agilità, la flessibilità e ridurre i costi operativi e il time to market durante l'implementazione di nuovi servizi consumer e aziendali, con l'obiettivo principale di migliorare in modo significativo l'esperienza del cliente, la velocità di consegna, e costo di produzione.

Nokia implementerà il suo software Digital Operations per automatizzare la gestione del ciclo di vita di andata e ritorno delle funzioni di rete, nonché i servizi di rete e rivolti ai clienti. Nello specifico, man mano che PLDT e Smart evolvono la loro rete integrata dalla forma fisica a quella virtuale, la soluzione gestirà due flussi correlati. Innanzitutto, supervisionerà il ciclo di vita delle funzioni di rete dall'onboarding al runtime fino allo smantellamento. Quindi, faciliterà il ciclo di vita dalla progettazione all'implementazione e la garanzia che orchestra i servizi e le sezioni di rete attraverso la rete. Ciò consentirà a PLDT e Smart di aumentare l'efficienza nei loro processi operativi, diventando anche più agili per fornire servizi innovativi rivolti al mercato.

Nokia standardizzerà anche PLDT e NFVI (Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure) di Smart nelle regioni del sud di Luzon, Visayas e Mindanao nelle Filippine, come NFVI unificato per l'implementazione di funzioni di rete virtualizzate di più fornitori. Nokia distribuirà applicazioni, operazioni e soluzioni di gestione della rete attraverso la sua piattaforma cloud NFVI e il core IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS).

Mario G. Tamayo, Head of Technology di PLDT e Smart, ha dichiarato: "La nostra implementazione del software e delle soluzioni infrastrutturali di Nokia ci ha permesso di attingere a nuovi livelli di agilità, flessibilità ed efficienza mentre aggiungiamo nuove offerte innovative per completare il nostro mercato attuale- servizi leader per i consumatori e le imprese. Questa è una parte essenziale del nostro impegno ampio e globale per mantenere il PLDT integrato e la rete intelligente ottimizzati e in grado di offrire la migliore esperienza a tutti i nostri clienti ".

Raghav Sahgal, President of Cloud and Network Services di Nokia, ha dichiarato: "Automatizzando il servizio, le operazioni di rete e cloud, PLDT e Smart non solo saranno in grado di generare risparmi sui costi, ma anche aumentare la soddisfazione del cliente, due obiettivi di business che sono tipicamente impegnativo da fare contemporaneamente, ma sono possibili con l'aiuto delle soluzioni di Nokia ".

dai fasti del 3310, nokia c'è...entro il mese mi piacerebbe vederla (e venderla) a 7 eurazzi

Vediamo se va sopra i 5 euri.

Indietro