nuova piattaforma x 2013

pattern day trade rule
daytrade
trading with cash account

search with google in english, leggi investopedia

fossi in te aprirei just2trade + investorhub level2 mensile

se cambi idea o non hai + tempo per stare appresso chiudi il level2 mensile e lasci aperto just2trade che non ha commissioni per inactivity.

grazie giabull,
ti ritrovi in questa review di Just2trade?

Just2trade Review 2013

si ma non credo che si sbagliano sui conti come dice li, anzi.
cmq una gestione personale la devi cmq fare e io mi affido ai conti loro e ai trade confirms che ricevo.

ti dico che qualche titolo lo bloccano e te lo devi far sblocccare ma con la chat risolvi tutto. confermo che è per trader che sanno la terminologia e sono diciamo svegli.

cerca online non dtc eligible, mi è capitato di averne sbloccato uno e di aver pagato una fee ma mi avevano avvisato di questa eventualita.
cmq hanno migliorato molto e c'è anche un software maxit che se impostato bene ti calcola il capital gain (anche se il sistema americano del LIFO) è DIVERSO.

sembra che gli americani per le penny consiglino questi broker,
è da capire se anche noi stranieri possiamo aprire un account in USA

I would offer OptionsXpress or TD Ameritrade as two good options for penny stocks and they both have excellent customer service to help you along the way. OptionsXpress is $8.95 per trade and TD Ameritrade is $9.99 but without surcharges on penny stocks (even Fidelity is a good option at $7.95 per trade and contrary to most beliefs, Fidelity does not have an account minimum to open unless you are wanting to invest in mutual funds which then require $2,500 in the account). One other option to avoid the surcharge of $0.005-$0.01per share most brokers charge is Scottrade. They do not charge per share surcharges. Instead they charge 0.05%of the total amount invested in the particular security which for most purposes is much cheaper than a per share charge.

OptionsXpress Expert Reviews and Fees

TD Ameritrade Expert Reviews and Fees

Ultima modifica:
sembra che gli americani per le penny consiglino questi broker,
è da capire se anche noi stranieri possiamo aprire un account in USA

I would offer OptionsXpress or TD Ameritrade as two good options for penny stocks and they both have excellent customer service to help you along the way. OptionsXpress is $8.95 per trade and TD Ameritrade is $9.99 but without surcharges on penny stocks (even Fidelity is a good option at $7.95 per trade and contrary to most beliefs, Fidelity does not have an account minimum to open unless you are wanting to invest in mutual funds which then require $2,500 in the account). One other option to avoid the surcharge of $0.005-$0.01per share most brokers charge is Scottrade. They do not charge per share surcharges. Instead they charge 0.05%of the total amount invested in the particular security which for most purposes is much cheaper than a per share charge.

OptionsXpress Expert Reviews and Fees

devi chiedere se aprono anche per gli stranieri, etrade e scottrade non lo fecere ma le cose cambiano a momenti.

devi chiedere se aprono anche per gli stranieri, etrade e scottrade non lo fecere ma le cose cambiano a momenti.

ho letto recensioni entusiastiche su TD-AMERITRADE
gli ho appena scritto per sapere se:

1- un italiano non residente negli USA può aprire un conto con loro;

2- se voglio tradare pennystocks quanto mi costerebbe con loro un level II otc in real time;

Adesso hanno un'offerta, che ti offre 60gg di commissioni ZERO sugli eseguiti,
se apri almeno con 2.000 dollari :yes:

https://www.tdameritrade.com/specialoffer.page

EDIT --> MI HANNO RIMBALZATO, NON SIAMO GRADITI :clap:

Dear xxxxxx,

TD Ameritrade is currently unable to open new accounts for clients with mailing and/or physical addresses in Italy. This is a result of a thorough legal review of established regulations in your country. We appreciate your interest in opening an account and wish you the best in your investment needs.

Sincerely,

Frank Strohschein
New Accounts, TD Ameritrade
Division of TD Ameritrade, Inc.

chat con un operatore di SpeedTrader....

EDIT--> SONO IN CHAT CON UNO DEI LORO PER CAPIRE

il tipo per piattaforma PRO + level II mi chiede 134 al mese intanto :eek::rolleyes:

Service: But in order to get level 2 pink sheets you need regional level 2 also. When it is all said and done it is $134 in order to have everything you need

Service: 49 for the pro software+ $40 market depth fee+ $15 Regional level 2+ $30 Pink Sheet level 2=134
Service: 134/6.95= Approx 20 trades to get the software for free

ITALIA77: ok Zach, now I got it, and if for me 134/month it's too much I can also have PRO platform at just 49/month, with included the simple level I pink, in this case I just need to make 7 trades per month to have the software for free, am I right?

Service: If you would just have to subscribe to the level 1 pinks for 15. Which would be $64 and would need about 10 trades a month

Service: You would have to subscribe to the level 1 pinks for 15. Which would be $64 and would need about 10trades a month

ITALIA77: And If I wish only the PRO platform without level I or II...just the platform to operate with a professional one, I suppose just 49 per month....so to maintain it for free, just 7 trade per month, am I right?

Service: Correct. But then you wouldnt be able to trade Pink Sheets.

Service: The 15 is added to the 49. THe cost of the Pro software with pink sheets is $64. You will need to exceed the total cost of the software in commisions to get the fee waived

Service: For example if you generate $60 in commissions, since that does not exceed the $64, your cost would be $60+$64= 124 :eek::eek:

Service: Or you can use our web platform that is free, and subscribe to the pink sheet feed which would cost $15

Service: Yes, your fee would just be the $15 for the pinksheet feed
Service: So you would only need to generate $15 in commission per month to get that waived
--> cioè 2 eseguiti al mese :yes:

Is the web platform so weak compared to PRO? expecially to execute pink orders..
Service: You will be able to execute orders just as well from the web platform as on the Pro

ITALIA77: I had these doubts Zach cause I'm not a very active trader, and you know, pink sometimes sleeps for weeks LOL...

Service: I understand..you would probably be best suited on the Web because of the low fee. You can always upgrade when you feel it necessary

Service: We do not have an application for the Android but it can be run through the web browser on the phone...
Service: And you will be able to place stop orders

ITALIA77: Do you actually have some promotions for new accounts?
Service: Not at this current time

ITALIA77: what I have to do to phisically open a new account from Italy dear Zach?
Service: You submit the forms via email or fax, but one of the forms-W8 we can use a copy to open the account but we do need you to mail us an original before trading, this is so you don't pay US taxes
Service: You will need an applicaiton- https://www.speedtrader.com/pdf/Application_Individual_Batch_v4.pdf
Service: Copy of your ID, proof of address by either a utility bill or bank statement
Service: and the W8 form- http://speedtrader.com/pdf/W-8BEN.pdf

ITALIA77: and wire from Italy to funding my account are free, from USA back to Italy are how much?
Service: The cost would be from your bank
Service: https://speedtrader.com/pdf/W-8BEN.pdf

ITALIA77: W-8BEN is to certificate that I'm not an US citizen, so I will pay taxes in Italy for my capital gain, am I right?
Service: Yes the form is for foreign clients so they are not subject to US tax with holdings

ITALIA77: Do I have a minimum balance to maintain my account open on Speedtrader?
Service: For a cash account $1,000 and for a margin account $2,000

ITALIA77: What's happens if one day my balance arrive down to 1.000?
Service: If your balance dips below 1000 for one day you will not be penalized in any way. If your balance stays below 1000 for an extended amount of time we will take you off the software until your balance goes above 1000

E' ostico questo, niente sconticini :clap:

SINTESI
Posso prendermi la piattaforma base web che comunque ha anche gli stop orders, OK!
ma per tradare le pink devo almeno prendere il pacchetto base da 15$
a 6,95$ a eseguito, mi bastano 3 eseguiti al mese per non pagare i 15, ma ne pago 21 :D :clap:
il level II lo prendo da I-HUB che vogliono 33,59$ al mese (Small Cap Pro pack)
quindi spese mensili per il tutto 21+33,59=54,59 dai 55$ al mese :yes:

Anche se non ho l'APP android, comunque la piattaforma free è
basata sul browser e vi acceso lo stesso , meglio sotto WI-FI :D
l'APP di I-hub per android già l'ho scaricata....

Inactivity fee --> 30$ se fai meno di 15 eseguiti ogni 4 mesi, 3x4=12..qui rischio però :censored::cool:

Insomma...non ho concluso na mazza :p:p:p:mmmm:

Ultima modifica:
Anche MB Trading. Ho aperto anche'io settimana scorsa. Non posso operare ancora quindi non chiedermi dettagli :D

Ultima modifica:
SINTESI di usare Speedtrader
Posso prendermi la piattaforma base web che comunque ha anche gli stop orders,
ma per tradare le pink devo almeno prendere il pacchetto base da 15$
a 6,95$ a eseguito, se genero almeno 15 di commissioni non li pago, però 7x2=14 quindi come minimo dovrò fare 3 eseguiti al mese quindi 21 dollari generati di commissioni....
il level II lo prendo da I-HUB che vogliono 33,59$ al mese (Small Cap Pro pack)
quindi spese mensili per il tutto 21+33,59=54,59 dai 55$ al mese
Quindi piattaforma che mi garantisce un ottimo servizio e per il
watch del Level II si usa ADVFN/IHUB...che comunque è real time :yes:

Anche se non ho l'APP android, comunque la piattaforma free è
basata sul browser e vi acceso lo stesso , meglio sotto WI-FI
l'APP di I-hub per android già l'ho scaricata....

Inactivity fee --> 30$ se fai meno di 15 eseguiti ogni 4 mesi, 3x4=12..qui rischio però, alla fine se ne faccio 1 a settimana di eseguito, 4x4=16 e sono a posto....
Purtroppo l'IRA and company, quelle mi sa che le pago e basta :censored:

Per ora mi sembra la miglior soluzione, anche perchè il minimum balance account è molto basso (mille dollari),
io non credo di aprire con più di 3mila dollari...
guadagno ancora troppo poco :D KO!

la piattaforma free non sembra male per un utente beginner: OK!
https://www.speedtrader.com/SpeedTrader_Web.aspx

Ultima modifica:
risposta via mail di Just2Trade...

dopo aver messo le risposte di SpeedTrade
per completezza apprezziamo anche la gentilezza di Just2Trade..

Dear Valued Client:

Please find the answers to your questions listed below.

1.I'm writing from Italy, so I'm a foreigner, is it possibile for me open an account with you?

Yes, Just2Trade accepts foreign applicants residing in Italy.

2. I would trade OTC pennystocks, is still 2,50$ for each trade?

Yes, commissions are $2.50 for both listed and OTC securities.

3. How much I have to pay to have Level II real time for OTC?

Just2Trade does not charge for Level II. --> >quindi Level II gratis OK!

4. Are there any promo for new accounts?

There are no promotions currently being run.

5. Will I have problems if open an account with 3.000 dollars balance?

No, the minimum required balance is $2,500. --> tra cash e investito suppongo debba fare virtualmente 2.500$ :yes:

6. Which platform I have to use to benefit of the level II OTC service?

Just2Trade does not allow 3rd party software to connect. You must use Just2Trade's platform.

:clap:

Thank you for choosing Just2Trade.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Client Relations
Just2Trade
a division of Success Trade Securities
Member FINRA | SIPC

Sembra strano nessun costo di gestione piattaforma,
commissioni a 2,50$,
nessuna inactivity fee,
solo devi tenere sempre almeno 2.500$ sul conto,
anche Level II otc gratis
:bow::D

grazie giabull,
la piattaforma credo sia questa, gratis e con L2 gratis sembra
Features | Just2Trade

questo invece mi piace meno di J2T: :censored:

-->An additional $0.003 per share to trade on the ECN during the extended-hours sessions – from 7-9:30 AM EST pre-market and 4-8 PM EST after hours

-->$25 IRA setup fee, $75 IRA closing fee and $35 annual fee for IRA accounts (if below $25,000 in assets)

Ultima modifica:
dopo aver messo le risposte di SpeedTrade
per completezza apprezziamo anche la gentilezza di Just2Trade..

Dear Valued Client:

Please find the answers to your questions listed below.

1.I'm writing from Italy, so I'm a foreigner, is it possibile for me open an account with you?

Yes, Just2Trade accepts foreign applicants residing in Italy.

2. I would trade OTC pennystocks, is still 2,50$ for each trade?

Yes, commissions are $2.50 for both listed and OTC securities.

3. How much I have to pay to have Level II real time for OTC?

Just2Trade does not charge for Level II. --> >quindi Level II gratis OK!

4. Are there any promo for new accounts?

There are no promotions currently being run.

5. Will I have problems if open an account with 3.000 dollars balance?

No, the minimum required balance is $2,500. --> tra cash e investito suppongo debba fare virtualmente 2.500$ :yes:

6. Which platform I have to use to benefit of the level II OTC service?

Just2Trade does not allow 3rd party software to connect. You must use Just2Trade's platform.

:clap:

Thank you for choosing Just2Trade.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Client Relations
Just2Trade
Member FINRA | SIPC

Sembra strano nessun costo di gestione piattaforma,
commissioni a 2,50$,
nessuna inactivity fee,
solo devi tenere sempre almeno 2.500$ sul conto,
anche Level II otc gratis
:bow::D

grazie giabull,
la piattaforma credo sia questa, gratis e con L2 gratis sembra
Features | Just2Trade

questo invece mi piace meno di J2T: :censored:

-->An additional $0.003 per share to trade on the ECN during the extended-hours sessions – from 7-9:30 AM EST pre-market and 4-8 PM EST after hours

-->$25 IRA setup fee, $75 IRA closing fee and $35 annual fee for IRA accounts (if below $25,000 in assets)

va beh ma chi ci va in afterhours.

cmq non sapevo della piattaforma che aveva level2.
dove sono ho le porte del router chiuse e quindi non si apre. è una piattaforma in java.
ho provato col cell e su un otc non andava, magari prova a chiedere se il level2 funziona su tutti i titoli. ho provato su google e andava

se funge byebye investorshub anche se c'è da dire che non sono mai a casa quindi dovrei cmq valutare.

se clicchi sul punto 1.0f
ti fa vedere che operazione fa per vedere il level II
sembra molto simile a I-HUB ma questo è gratis
Features | Just2Trade

per quanto riguarda la piattaforma, che sembra gratis, dice:
Features

1- All-in-one tool with streaming Level 1, Level 2, and Time/Sales data as well as Order Entry – Watch your portfolio in real-time and place trades all from the same page

2- Create up to 5 watch lists with 15 symbols in each list

3- Level 1 streaming data includes inside Bid/Ask quotes, day’s % change, day’s $ change, day’s high/low, previous close, day’s volume, and tick trend

4- Level 2 streaming data includes more in depth bid/ask and size levels for each market participant
5- Time/Sales streaming data includes the last price, size, and execution time
6- Adjustable columns within the streaming data screens allow for customization

Per quanto riguarda requisiti PC e browser ecco qui:

--> Windows 2000, Pentium III with 500 mhz
--> 128 MB of RAM, 56 kbps ISP connection
--> MAC OS 10.4 or higher
--> Google Chrome, Safari 3.0, Firefox 3.0 or higher, Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
---> Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.5.0 or higher

Seconda parte dell'intervista a Just2Trade

Ciao Giabull. queste le altre risposte, ho dimenticato di chiedere qualcosa?
Grazie OK!

--> If I use your platform, J2trader, is it all free at no maintenance costs at all?

The platform is provided free of charge. All accounts must maintain a total account value of $2,500 in order to access the J2Trader.

--> May I buy and sell all OTC pennys or there are some restrictions?
and if there are somes, is it just needed an e-mail to you to un-block a specific pennystock?

OTCBB and Pinksheets can be traded without restriction as long as they are listed through DTC. If they settle physically or are chilled by DTC, they may be controlled.

--> I understood that Level II is free, but will it works for all the pennystocks?

It will stream the Level II data for majority of pennystocks. There may be some low volume securities that do not stream.

--> I've seen that some extra costs are
"$25 IRA setup fee, $75 IRA closing fee and $35 annual fee for IRA accounts (if below $25,000 in assets)"

These are IRAs (retirement accounts), which are not offered to foreign account holders.

---> Will I have to pay all these extra costs if I open a normal cash account with 3k dollars?

No.

Client Relations
Just2Trade
Member FINRA | SIPC

"$25 IRA setup fee, $75 IRA closing fee and $35 annual fee for IRA accounts (if below $25,000 in assets)"
cosa sono questi costi, per caso quelli di chiusura conto? :mmmm:

:bow:OK!

Ciao Giabull. queste le altre risposte, ho dimenticato di chiedere qualcosa?
Grazie OK!

--> If I use your platform, J2trader, is it all free at no maintenance costs at all?

The platform is provided free of charge. All accounts must maintain a total account value of $2,500 in order to access the J2Trader.

--> May I buy and sell all OTC pennys or there are some restrictions?
and if there are somes, is it just needed an e-mail to you to un-block a specific pennystock?

OTCBB and Pinksheets can be traded without restriction as long as they are listed through DTC. If they settle physically or are chilled by DTC, they may be controlled.

--> I understood that Level II is free, but will it works for all the pennystocks?

It will stream the Level II data for majority of pennystocks. There may be some low volume securities that do not stream.

--> I've seen that some extra costs are

These are IRAs (retirement accounts), which are not offered to foreign account holders.

---> Will I have to pay all these extra costs if I open a normal cash account with 3k dollars?

No.

Client Relations
Just2Trade
Member FINRA | SIPC

cosa sono questi costi, per caso quelli di chiusura conto? :mmmm:

:bow:OK!

no sono per ira che a te non te lo fanno. ammenochè non vuoi andar ein pensione ahah

cmq il level2 funziona sicuro su nasdaq, otc e pink ho provato un titolo solo ma avevo problemi ad aprire le porte sul router.
domani provo con otc e pink.

cmq il level2 funziona sicuro su nasdaq, otc e pink ho provato un titolo solo ma avevo problemi ad aprire le porte sul router.
domani provo con otc e pink.

grazie davvero per il tuo grande aiuto, OK!
mi sdebito così...dai un'occhiata al level II di CMKM :cool:

:D

Indietro