oh pofferbacco non si cita Monti..

ramirez

Nuovo Utente
Punti reazioni
segue traduzione...fonte Financial Times

In fact, two brief statements by ECB President Mario Draghi have been the decisive events in the global financial system this year.
--
The first, which actually took place in the early hours of a eurozone summit on 9 December 2011, was Mr Draghi’s favourable assessment of the latest political moves towards fiscal union. This unleashed the ECB’s Long Term Refinancing Operations in the first half of the year. The second, on 26 July 2012, came when Mr Draghi said that the ECB would do “whatever it takes” to keep the single currency intact. This led to the launching of the Outright Monetary Transactions programme in September. Although still unused, the mere possibility of unlimited ECB bond buying in Spain and Italy via the OMT was enough to produce a powerful rally in global risk appetite,
più o meno: Ci sono stati due momenti decisivi per la finanza planetaria.
E cioè i due annunci fatti da Draghi. Il primo il 9-11-2012 ed il secondo il 26 luglio 2012. Tutto questo ha prodotto un vigoroso rally sui mercati finanziari.
nota del traduttore (cioè IO)..Rally significa tra l'altro L'ABBASSAMENTO DELLO SPREAD perchè gli investitori
son tornati ad acquistare anche i nostri TdS..
Quindi come molti sostengono più che a Monti dobbiamo dire grazie a Draghi..

ci deve essere un errore.
Oppure qualcuno ha tolto la frase "Monti ha salvato l'Italia".

segue traduzione...fonte Financial Times

In fact, two brief statements by ECB President Mario Draghi have been the decisive events in the global financial system this year.
--
The first, which actually took place in the early hours of a eurozone summit on 9 December 2011, was Mr Draghi’s favourable assessment of the latest political moves towards fiscal union. This unleashed the ECB’s Long Term Refinancing Operations in the first half of the year. The second, on 26 July 2012, came when Mr Draghi said that the ECB would do “whatever it takes” to keep the single currency intact. This led to the launching of the Outright Monetary Transactions programme in September. Although still unused, the mere possibility of unlimited ECB bond buying in Spain and Italy via the OMT was enough to produce a powerful rally in global risk appetite,
più o meno: Ci sono stati due momenti decisivi per la finanza planetaria.
E cioè i due annunci fatti da Draghi. Il primo il 9-11-2012 ed il secondo il 26 luglio 2012. Tutto questo ha prodotto un vigoroso rally sui mercati finanziari.
nota del traduttore (cioè IO)..Rally significa tra l'altro L'ABBASSAMENTO DELLO SPREAD perchè gli investitori
son tornati ad acquistare anche i nostri TdS..
Quindi come molti sostengono più che a Monti dobbiamo dire grazie a Draghi..

:yes:
Il Mario salvatore della patria è Draghi.
Il resto è fuffa mediatica.

Indietro