Oi Brasil/Portugal telecom vol XXX

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
La cedola SPETTA DI DIRITTO solamente ed esclusivamte
a chi le aveva in portafoglio il giorno dello stacco....il resto sono solo CAPZ..-ATE...a fine RJ verra' sicuramente accreditata a prescindere se mantieni o no il titolo...
non penso sia così, la cedola fà parte del titolo da sempre. Quando i bond erano cartacei e li vendevi flat dovevi cederli con attaccati anche i coupon defaultati, il prezzo comprendeva anche quelli, altrimenti si sarebbero dovuti avere tre prezzi: uno per il bond con cedole attaccate, uno senza e un'altro per le sole cedole.

VIII. CONCLUSION

The Brazilian law has been improved through the enactment of a bankruptcy statute that better fits the social-economic needs. As a matter of fact, the radical change of the rules that applies to companies in financial distress benefits the country as a whole. Rather than focusing on the collection of the outstanding debts solely, the new statute also seeks preserving the business and the corresponding intangible value, jobs and the tax revenue arising therefrom. Upon enacting such statute, Brazil follows the widespread trend and overcomes one of the greatest obstacles that have hindered the national economic development so far.

The Brazilians’ optimism as to the results that Law 11,101 may bring is so great, that businessmen and economists even forecast that the loan interest rates that Brazilian banks have been charging – one of the highest in the world – will drop. Such a forecast is based upon the fact that the new preference order provided in the new statute favors the banks, as they are usually unsecured creditors, what, in turn, would reduce the non-payment risk to the bank. If this happens so, Brazilian economy may benefit even more from the new statute and a larger step toward development may be taken indeed.

Law 11,101 is also suitable to the intention of contributing for the institution of a legal framework that plays a key role in the establishment of a social, politic, and economic environment favorable to the national and foreign investment. Notwithstanding the risk arising out of the fact that Law 11,101 is not in place yet (its legal effects commence on June 9th, 2005) and, therefore, there is no precedent involving such statute, the simple enactment of such statute – that contains clear rules regarding the processes of bankruptcy and reorganization – is of paramount importance. In this line, Law 11,101 allows new investors to acquire establishments that were mismanaged, since such statute determined that assets acquired under reorganization processes shall not give rise to successor liability. Simply put, the new bankruptcy statute further agreements among creditors and debtors, optimizing, therefore, the odds that the bankruptcy be a positive device instead of a revengeful one.

The foreign creditor has the right to claim its credit in bankruptcy lawsuits ran in Brazil, certain particularities that the Brazilian law set forth shall being observed.

Finally, the great receptiveness that the Brazilian society showed to the Law 11,101 represents an indication that such statute is suitable to Brazilian current needs and will be a device of utmost importance toward social-economic development.

non penso sia così, la cedola fà parte del titolo da sempre. Quando i bond erano cartacei e li vendevi flat dovevi cederli con attaccati anche i coupon defaultati, il prezzo comprendeva anche quelli, altrimenti si sarebbero dovuti avere tre prezzi: uno per il bond con cedole attaccate, uno senza e un'altro per le sole cedole.
Il tuo ragionamento e' pure logico....io pero' non vedo logiga in quello capitato finora....per questo confido in un po' di cuelo...almeno la cedola capzo..quella la VOGLIO!!!!!!":wall::wall:

questi qua fanno pure i gradassi e splendidi con il qulo di noialtri
L'Hi rilasciato l'utilizzo della rete Hi fi gratuito per i clienti di tutti gli operatori del progetto pilota. Con l'iniziativa, chiunque può accedere ai punti di connessione di rete wireless ad alta in Brasile senza spendere il vostro volume di dati. Per accedere alla rete WiFi Hi, le parti interessate devono scaricare l'App Hi-Fi, seguire il passo-passo e di accettare le condizioni di utilizzo e pubblicità (opt-in). La navigazione sponsorizzato è disponibile solo per gli smartphone Android e il download deve essere effettuato tramite Google Play. Una volta che l'utente si connette alla rete, un "banner" sarà visualizzato sullo schermo dello smartphone e rimangono visibili mentre l'Hi-Fi è in uso. I principali punti della rete Hi WiFi sono in aeroporti, centri commerciali, sulla riva, Minimarket, Stadi di football e veloce catene alimentari.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Indietro