Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) - About to Breakout

• Ecco la 60° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

Questa settimana abbiamo assistito a nuovi record assoluti in Europa e a Wall Street. Il tutto, dopo una ottava che ha visto il susseguirsi di riunioni di banche centrali. Lunedì la Bank of Japan (BoJ) ha alzato i tassi per la prima volta dal 2007, mettendo fine all’era del costo del denaro negativo e al controllo della curva dei rendimenti. Mercoledì la Federal Reserve (Fed) ha confermato i tassi nel range 5,25%-5,50%, mentre i “dots”, le proiezioni dei funzionari sul costo del denaro, indicano sempre tre tagli nel corso del 2024. Il Fomc ha anche discusso in merito ad un possibile rallentamento del ritmo di riduzione del portafoglio titoli. Ieri la Bank of England (BoE) ha lasciato i tassi di interesse invariati al 5,25%. Per continuare a leggere visita il link

antonioac

Nuovo Utente
Punti reazioni
About To Breakout ? After over two months of remaining below $10, SMCI could be in the early stages of a big rally. Today, the stock moved higher and I would not be surprised if it tests the $10.5 level before the year ends. The technical daily chart shows an inverted head and shoulders pattern with positive MACD and rising RSI. The stock is now trading above 20-day and 50-day moving average, a bullish sign. The volume is also picking up. A break above 9.50 offers an objective of 11.15. Fundamentally, this company is profitable, it had sales of $1.04B, which gives a price to sales ratio of 0.32, a reasonable balance sheet with a current ratio of 2.24, a debt equity ratio of 0.11 and has promising forward PE of 8. SMCI should be watched closely.

Stocks to watch on Wednesday

sc.png

Allegati

• sc.png
    sc.png
    38 KB · Visite: 121
Super Micro Computer, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops and provides high performance server solutions based on modular and open-standard architecture. It offers a range of rackmount, workstation, blade server, storage, graphic processing unit systems, networking devices, and full rack solutions, as well as subsystems and accessories used by distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and end customers to assemble server systems. The company provides various server options with single, dual, and quad central processing unit capability supporting Intel Pentium and Xeon multi-core architectures; and server systems based on AMD dual and quad Opteron. It also offers server subsystems and accessories, including server boards, and chassis and power supplies; and other system accessories, such as microprocessors, memory, and disc drives. The company sells its server systems, and server subsystems and accessories through distributors comprising value added resellers, system integrators, and original equipment manufacturers, as well as through its direct sales force primarily in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Super Micro Computer, Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.

LAST TRADE 10,20$ ..... In Watch......

Super Micro Computer Inc - SMCI - Stock Quotes

Qualcuno che è dentro?

Entrato in apertura a 769$ con un cip.
Intanto ARM +23% :eek::mmmm:

Vediamo in quanto arriva a 1000$ e poi, perché no, quando faranno uno split.
Quando farà pull back potrei valutare di incrementare.

Aggiornamento: 1006,35$

Ultima modifica:
Vediamo in quanto arriva a 1000$ e poi, perché no, quando faranno uno split.
Quando farà pull back potrei valutare di incrementare.

Aggiornamento: 1006,35$
Oppure incrementare con il calo odierno?

mi sa che son entrato...

Peccato, bruciato un 30% di gain potenziale. Uscito con tutto con un modesto +5%. Era troppo bello per essere vero

Indietro