Un 8 - 10% in due anni...

se ci puoi mettere due paroline in piu' per farmi capire a grandi linee grazie :bow:

ABN ha questo certificato in euro che segue il prezzo dell'argento ma senza rischio di cambio (attualmente argento 14,70)... ma il certificate (e possono farlo)... è a sconto quotanto 1,37 (che corrisponde ad un 13,70 sull'argento)....

Comprando il certificate... e shortando argento.. e mantenendo le due posizioni fino alla scadenza del certificate si ha un guadagno sicuro dello spread tra le due quotazioni...

100 *(14,70-13,70)/13,70 = 7,3%

ABN è solida...

Tra il resto credo che questo sia attualmente il modo più conveniente di investire in argento...

Ecco il silver rialzare la testolina....

Today, we had a severe correction in silver, as silver was down nearly 20%. But my portfolio of silver junior stocks was down only 3%. So, in terms of silver, I actually gained about 18%, in terms of silver today, as the silver stocks outperformed silver, even on a down day. Which is as it should be.

I was actually growing quite discouraged by the beginning of last week, as the silver stocks seemed to be lagging silver prices. (Which, to me, is an indication that this short term move up is far from over, and that silver prices could reach about $20-25/oz.) Then, by the end of the last week, I was encouraged, as the silver stocks started to outperform silver, especially today.

A brief word about today's silver price drop: Apparently, the rumor is that the large bullion banks got together for an emergency session yesterday, and then, pulled all their bids today, and began selling in greater quantities, to break the price. It worked. But this is illegal activity to collude together on price action like this, and they primarily sell paper silver, not real silver, which they must buy. But when they panic buy, they push prices up. (And who is going to prosecute them, when they control the banks that control the nation?) And I have not yet seen them panic buy silver, not yet! I understand how they trade, because I do it myself. (But I cannot collude with myself, and so what I do is not illegal!) If I'm buying a new stock, and pushing up the price, I may stop buying for a day, to let the price calm back down again. But the price usually only goes down about 1/2 of where it was when I started buying. So, if I buy at $10, and push the price to $11, and stop buying, the price drops back 50% to $10.50! So, it appears to me that this dip may drop as low as about $11.50 at the lowest (about half way between $8 and $15).

One of the things I never realized, until now, is that the silver shorts, the short sellers, do not typically buy silver junior stocks! I thought for sure, that they would! But the silver shorts are the big banks who have assets in the multi billions, and they are simply too large, and too far removed from the mining industry, to buy tiny market cap silver stocks! And they likely don't even buy the large cap mining stocks! So, if they have to short cover, they push up the price of silver, and they neglect to buy the silver juniors. (Their neglect creates our opportunity!) So, this week, I began to re-evaluate everything! But in doing so, I was comforted. I'm a value investor, and in the long run, value investing wins, as I will show.

But first, a word about the COMEX. Charleston Voice wrote about increasing margin requirements for holders of silver contracts (longs). I investigated, and noted that margin rates remain around 3-7%, and average about 5%. It seems natural that the margin should increase as the value of a contract increases, and that your leverage remains about 20 to one at 5% margin. What is unnatural is that this is an exchange, and that it should not matter if you are trading apples for oranges, oranges for apples, silver for dollars, or dollars for silver. In other words, there should be no fundamental difference between a short and a long. Each has a debt: that which they have pledged to deliver. The short must deliver silver, and the long must deliver dollars. Each may default. Therefore, if silver longs must deposit 5% of the value of the contract in dollars, a silver short should deposit 5% of the silver that they pledge to deliver. But it does not work this way. They system is rigged against those who would try to acquire silver. And, in fact, if these were two groups of honest gamblers, they would deposit 100% of what they pledge to deliver in their "bets", and let the house hold the whole thing. After all, that's what you do if you are an honest gambler and betting on a Football game, you put your money in a hat, held by a third party. See also my essay,

http://www.silverstockreport.com/essays/The_Moral_Failures_of_the_Paper_Longs.html

Indietro