YM BioSciences Inc. (YMI)

YMI può rompere 2,24... OGGI

comunque ha fatto bene... chiusura sui massimi di giornata con scambi pari a 7 volte il volume medio e non ha affrontato quota 2,24...

A Gigante questa cosa piacerebbe molto ;)

Domani potrebbe rompere 2,24 con forza

comunque ha fatto bene... chiusura sui massimi di giornata con scambi pari a 7 volte il volume medio e non ha affrontato quota 2,24...

A Gigante questa cosa piacerebbe molto ;)

Domani potrebbe rompere 2,24 con forza

rotti i 2,24 con forza... ora vediamo cosa farà da grande ;)

==========================================
12/23/2010 3:17:42 PM Market Open
YMI's NASDAQ Last Sale
2.40 0.2 9.09% NLS Volume
2,212,469 Previous Close
$ 2.2
Today's High
$ 2.5500 Today's Low
$ 2.1600
52 Wk High
$ 2.24 52 Wk Low
$ 1.06
NASDAQ Official Price
Open Price/Date
$ 2.16
Dec 23, 2010 Close Price/Date
$ 2.19
Dec 22, 2010
1y Target Est
$ 5.75

PS mi spiace essere praticamente da solo a seguire questo gioiello

prossime resistenze:

target 5,0$

ma con le biokakke non si può mai dire... nel bene e nel male

TSR formato

alla rottura della neckline in area 2,25 va su sparato per minimo 1,8$ ergo rompe i 4$ di quotazione... poi si vedrà ;)

AdC totalmente assorbito
Buona giornata.... UP ;)

un riepilogo a mio uso e consumo visto che qui me la suono e me la canto ;)

un riepilogo a mio uso e consumo visto che qui me la suono e me la canto ;)

qualcuno in USA la vede come me... ;)

=============================
The longer the base the bigger... 23-Dec-10 02:03 pm ...the move. YMI has been in a long, albeit wide, base for over a year since it's last big move. The next leg up should be powerful and take us up to about 6.50, certainly not in a straight line, at which time I would expect another base but not nearly as long, maybe 6-12 weeks. I've said it before, their is just too much coming. 2011/12 is all YMI.

Non sei l'unico sostenitore...

buon natale e felice anno nuovo anche a YMI.A

bene impostata e sempre pronta a UPPARE.. Dicembre con volumi in aumento ;)

seguiamo

oggi molto bene... nuovo max a 2,69$ con volumi 5 volte la media
prossima resistenza area 2,85
seguiamo ;)

YM BioSciences, Inc. Ordinary S(AMEX: YMI )
After Hours: 2.67 0.01 (0.37%) 4:26PM EST

Last Trade: 2.68
Trade Time: 4:00PM EST
Change: 0.35 (15.02%)
Prev Close: 2.33
Open: 2.33

oggi molto bene... nuovo max a 2,69$ con volumi 5 volte la media
prossima resistenza area 2,85
seguiamo ;)

YM BioSciences, Inc. Ordinary S(AMEX: YMI )
After Hours: 2.67 0.01 (0.37%) 4:26PM EST

Last Trade: 2.68
Trade Time: 4:00PM EST
Change: 0.35 (15.02%)
Prev Close: 2.33
Open: 2.33

aggornato ora il max degli ultimi 3 anni e 8 mesi ;)

===================================
YMI: Stock Quote & Summary Data
$ 2.70 0.23 9.31% Jan. 6, 2011 15:08 ET Market Open
Update Quotes: On. Updates every 7 Seconds

Read more: YMI stock quote - YM BioSciences, Inc. stock price - NASDAQ.com

With no setback from any Nimo trials, Cyt387 partnership, OFAC license granted, pps could be very well north of $10 by the end of 2011, IMO.

=====================
buon inizio settimana a tutti ;)

aggornato ora il max degli ultimi 3 anni e 8 mesi ;)

===================================
YMI: Stock Quote & Summary Data
$ 2.70 0.23 9.31% Jan. 6, 2011 15:08 ET Market Open
Update Quotes: On. Updates every 7 Seconds

Read more: YMI stock quote - YM BioSciences, Inc. stock price - NASDAQ.com

aggiornato nuovo massimo ;)

=========================
1/10/2011 11:37:50 AM Market Open
YMI's NASDAQ Last Sale
2.7378 0.0778 2.92%
NLS Volume
136,801 Previous Close
$ 2.66
Today's High
$ 2.7500
Today's Low
$ 2.5900
52 Wk High
$ 2.72 52 Wk Low
$ 1.06
NASDAQ Official Price
Open Price/Date
$ 2.59
Jan 10, 2011 Close Price/Date
$ 2.67
Jan 07, 2011
1y Target Est
$ 5.75

vediamo se il gioiellino riesce a chiudere la settimana sopra area 2,85$

sembra matura ;)

vediamo se il gioiellino riesce a chiudere la settimana sopra area 2,85$

sembra matura ;)

inesitato fino ad oggi... mancava di forza

Ma se la conosco bene stanno iniziando a caricare la molla ;)

===========> a breve sopra i 3,0$ ??

Vediamo la chiusura domani

YM BioSciences Announces Exercise of Full Over-Allotment Option for Total Net Proceeds of US $43.3 Million
Font size: A | A | A
4:40 PM ET 12/23/10 | PR Newswire
RELATED QUOTES

12:39 PM ET 1/13/11

YM BioSciences Inc. (NYSE Amex: YMI; TSX: YM) announced today that, in connection with its previously announced public offering for total net proceeds before expenses of US $37,650,000, the underwriters have exercised in full their Over-Allotment Option to purchase an additional 3,750,000 common shares of YM at US $1.60 per share for additional net proceeds of US $5,665,000.

The underwriters are Roth Capital Partners, LLC, which acted as the sole book-running manager for the offering, JMP Securities and Rodman & Renshaw LLC, which acted as co-managers, and Bloom Burton & Co., which acted as financial advisor to YM BioSciences in connection with the offering.

The Company intends to use the proceeds to fund its drug development activities and for general corporate purposes. The securities described above were offered and sold by the Company pursuant to a registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which became effective on December 1, 2010.

This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. Copies of the prospectus, as supplemented, relating to the offering may be obtained at the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (Home Page), or may be obtained from Roth Capital Partners, LLC Equity Capital Markets, 24 Corporate Plaza, Newport Beach, CA 92660, at 800-678-9147 and Rothecm@roth.com.

questa l'ho trovata ora sulla message board di YAHOO USA; ha senso... si stratta di vedere quanto ancora vendono e dove la vogliono portare ora e soprattutto subito dopo

====================================================

CEO 13-Jan-11 05:46 pm In my opionion, the drop today is due to selling of shares from the controlled equity offering. Ym has been locked out from selling any shares since the December 14th sales agreement of 25 million shares. Today the lock up ended and by reading the SEC docs it is assumable that is what is going on. Ym needed to reorganize the shares alloted for the offering of 7,750,000 at the market share to coincide with the reorganized new shelf prospectus. It is all there in the docs and makes sense....in my opinion.

Lock-up Agreements

Our directors have agreed, subject to certain exceptions, for a period of 30 days after the date of the underwriting agreement, not to offer, sell, contract to sell, pledge, grant any option to purchase, make any short sale or otherwise dispose of, directly or indirectly any common shares or any securities convertible into or exchangeable for our common shares either owned as of the date of the underwriting agreement or thereafter acquired without the prior written consent of the representative. This 30-day period may be extended if (1) during the last 17 days of the 30-day period, we issue an earnings release or material news or a material event regarding us occurs or (2) prior to the expiration of the 30-day period, we announce that we will release earnings results during the 16-day period beginning on the last day of the 30-day period, then the period of such extension will be 18-days, beginning on the issuance of the earnings release or the occurrence of the material news or material event. If after any announcement described in clause (2) of the preceding sentence, we announce that we will not release earnings results during the 16-day period, the lock-up period shall expire the later of the expiration of the 30-day period and the end of any extension of such period made pursuant to clause (1) of the preceding sentence. The representative may, in its sole discretion and at any time or from time to time before the termination of the lock-up period, without notice, release all or any portion of the securities subject to lock-up agreements.

http://secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrame...

They aligned the CEO shares from last spring to the new shelf shares on january 7th.

Made some mistakes and ammneded it to read correctly on Jan 12th.

And today....they gave Cantor the go ahead to sell.....how many they sell...well...is yet to be known. That is the way that I see it!

Gopher Rating :
(3 Ratings)

è un bel titolo ma bisogna saper entrare al momento giusto; ad ogni rialzo questi fanno aumenti di capitale. quando avranno soddisfatto il loro bisogno di cash allora si partirà per le alte vette.
è cosi tumi?:cool:

è un bel titolo ma bisogna saper entrare al momento giusto; ad ogni rialzo questi fanno aumenti di capitale. quando avranno soddisfatto il loro bisogno di cash allora si partirà per le alte vette.
è cosi tumi?:cool:

si... su questo titolo sarebbe opportuno avere una quota cassetto e una quota trading proprio per approfittare di questi profondi movimenti

sulle alte vette io ci conto ma con le biokakke non si può mai dire...

il mio PMC è 1,53$ e per adesso non intendo vendere o comprare... poche azioni in attesa del decollo ;)

si... su questo titolo sarebbe opportuno avere una quota cassetto e una quota trading proprio per approfittare di questi profondi movimenti

sulle alte vette io ci conto ma con le biokakke non si può mai dire...

il mio PMC è 1,53$ e per adesso non intendo vendere o comprare... poche azioni in attesa del decollo ;)

certo che quando le aziende bio hanno più cassa si può,in futuro, essere più tranquilli.
dopo i vari aumenti di capitale (e va a capire se ce ne saranno altri) almeno su quel fronte dovremmo essere apposto. (la liquidità l'hanno trovata)(dagli investitori :angry:)

il ritracciamento dal massimo di periodo dovrebbe essere stato completato e ha tenuto il livello della EMA 60 che guida il rialzo di medio anche se i volumi del ribasso sono stati cospiqui...

RSI e MACD non sembrano ancora pronti per l'inizio della prossima onda rialzista quindi, in mancanza di un ulteriore ribasso del prezzo (non escludo un movimento violento anche intraday conoscendo il DNA di questo titolo), dovremmo assistere ad un laterale di qualche giorno con volumi medio bassi prima del prossimo UP

Resto comunque long sul titolo ;)

Indietro