12.340...e'un minimo che"dovrebbe"reggere....

Vix ancora sopra i 40 a 42.89, se può servire e a chi ci crede

C'è sempre tempo per salire sul treno:

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/tuesday-more-bear-market-rally-new/story.aspx?guid={F072CB1B-D990-4D3A-8F45-D92AB9FCCFFA}&dist=msr_2

(purtroppo non so perchè non esce il link: copiare e incollare su una nuova pagina)

They don't ring a bell: Difficult to make case that new bull market began Tuesday

Unfortunately, it is far less certain that it marked the beginning of a new bull market.
One of the biggest problems with Tuesday's action, ironically, was the sheer eagerness with which many declared that it meant that happy days are now here again. Historically, bear market bottoms have rarely been recognized as such in real time.
This, after all, is the source of the old Wall Street saying that they don't ring a bell announcing the bottom of a bear market.

[...]

Let me end with another thought: Even if Tuesday did market the beginning of a new bull market, chances are good that the market in the next several weeks will retest Monday's low. That at least is what occurred following almost all of the 34 bear market bottoms since 1900.
So even if there really is a train leaving the station, and even if it leaves without you, chances are still good that you will get another chance in the next several months to hop on board.

Bello questo +8% su Isp e Uc....con volumi importanti!;)

Vediamo il close, per ora reggono bene. Per farmi felice dovrebbero chiudere sopra 0.9 e 1.8. Ma mi sa che chiedo troppo per oggi

ho paura che il miniminiminimini rally stia in fase d'esaurimento

Fase di ammosciamento. Dax per ora non urla e i 4k diventano sempre + tosti

Sarà meglio.......siamo da scomunica in questo 3D.....:yes::D:clap:

azzo, davvero......

parlare di fìga, trombare, frocì, ******** etc etc con quell'avatar che mi guardava........mi metteva soggezione.......:rolleyes::D:D

azzo, davvero......

parlare di fìga, trombare, frocì, ******** etc etc con quell'avatar che mi guardava........mi metteva soggezione.......:rolleyes::D:D

Io mi sono guardato dietro quando ho inserito l'ultima maiala.....:D:D:D:yes:

Jupa con i suoi proclami sembra abbia menato rogna un'altra volta

Indietro