Angolo Biotech e catalyst

questo è il profilo linkedin del Direttore scientifico di Cardiff Oncology: Tod Smeal
notare da dove viene...

I'm the Chief Scientific Officer of Cardiff Oncology, a clinical stage biotechnology company in San Diego. Previously, I've worked for SUGEN, Hexagon Bio, Pfizer and Eli Lilly. Prior to my CSO positions at Cardiff Oncology and Hexagon Bio, I was the Chief Scientific Officer of Cancer Biology at Eli Lilly, leading the oncology drug discovery biology and pharmacology efforts at Lilly Research Laboratories in Indianapolis. Prior to Eli Lilly, I was a Director in the Oncology Research Unit at Pfizer labs in La Jolla. The scope of my work at Pfizer mostly ranged from idea to early clinical studies aimed at the discovery of novel oncology therapies, leading to the successful development of lorlatinib, crizotinib, nirogacestat and dacomitinib.

My work at SUGEN focused on the target ID and validation of novel kinases that play a driving role in cancer. My role evolved from initiating new project ideas to driving them through drug discovery and into the clinic. When the SUGEN site was closed in 2003, I moved to Pfizer labs in La Jolla, where I continued my work in oncology drug discovery. I have led both cell biology and in vivo pharmacology efforts on small molecule projects in my various group leader roles at SUGEN and Pfizer. As a project team leader of large multi-disciplinary research teams, I have successfully led small molecule drug discovery projects through all stages of drug discovery from idea to IND and first in patient studies (e.g., PAK4, NEK6, GSI, AXL and ALK). I was co-project leader and the oncology research unit lead for PF-06463922 (Lorlatinib; Lorbrena) through early clinical development and I was the ORU lead on the Xalkori (Crizotinib) late development team. I also directly supervised 3-4 research teams that provide biology and pharmacology support to both small molecule and antibody based projects at Pfizer. I joined Eli Lilly in 2015 as the CSO of Cancer Biology at Lilly Research Labs where I led the cancer drug discovery efforts of >100 researchers. After I left Eli Lilly in 2020, I joined Hexagon Bio and later Cardiff Oncology as CSO.

CRDF ha ricuperato tutta la barra rossa di ieri

e verosimilmente andrà sui massimi dell'anno
Ieri c'è stato uno sbandamento per la distribuzione abbastanza sensibile di opzioni sulle azioni CRDF per il board (Prezzo d'esercizio 3.51 $)

FireShot Capture 042 - Dettaglio - CARDIFF ONCOLOGY - US14147L1089.NASDAQ - Fineco - finecoban...png

anche per AKBA Akebia si avvicina la data del 27 marzo da cui potrebbe partire un'espansione del mercatì del Vadadustat , già approvato in 36 paesi fra cui il Giappone e la UE.
(questo Vadadustat chissà che non venga scoperto anche
1.png
dai ciclisti)

Ultima modifica:
Dengue vaccino? Qualche opportunità?
Il vaccino è di Takeda NYSE
Qualche buon samaritano?

Ultima modifica:
stay tuned! AKBA comunica gli earning reports il 14 marzo 2024

Akebia Therapeutics®, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKBA), a biopharmaceutical company with the purpose to better the lives of people impacted by kidney disease, today announced plans to report fourth quarter and full year 2023 financial results on March 14, 2024. Akebia will not host a conference call due to the proximity to the anticipated March 27, 2024 Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) target action date for vadadustat, which is under review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as a treatment for anemia due to chronic kidney disease in adult patients on dialysis.

se prima eravamo a 4 adesso siamo a 5 $
CARDIFF ONCOLOGY
5,03 $+12,28% Oggi 15:22
5,38 $+20,09% Oggi 17:23
5,57 $+24,44% Oggi 18:23

5,77 $+28,79 Oggi 18:51:20 + 4 dollari da quando segnalata

Ultima modifica:

SLS SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc​

entrato (PIANINo) dato che domani fa la dichiarazione degli earnings
A proposito di earnings e financial results... L'altro giorno mi son preso in faccia la trimestrale di Caribou Biosciences (CRBU)... Son passato da +30% a -10% nel giro di poche ore... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Vabbe', continuo a rimanere dentro in ottica di luuuuungooooo periodo... :o:o:o

SLS lasciato trottare in libertà da 1.62
incrementata AKBA per pari importo

CRDF + di ieri e - di domani

Akebia è molto molto confidente di avere successo il 27 marzo:
una settimana fa ha aperto la ricerca su Linkedin di 14 figure per
la promozione dei suoi prodotti : esperti in nefrologia
  • Strong understanding of current US Healthcare system including an understanding of Dialysis organizations and payment preferred.
  • Strong understanding of KME and HCP practice related to chronic kidney disease (CKD)
  • Clinical and pharmaceutical background with CKD/nephrology preferred.
già ieri io ho incrementato

om.png

Ultima modifica:
SLS Sellas

offering di 20M a $1,535
non penso in ogni caso che chiuderà sotto al dollaro

SLS Sellas

offering di 20M a $1,535
non penso in ogni caso che chiuderà sotto al dollaro
The combined purchase price for each share and accompanying warrant is $1.535, in line with Nasdaq rules.

The warrants, with an exercise price of $1.41 per share, will be exercisable immediately upon issuance and will expire 5.5 years later.

The gross proceeds of the Offering are expected to reach around $20 million, before deducting fees.

a 1.00 ho ripreso quelle vendute ieri :fiufiu:

a 1.11 fuori (aggiornato alle 17.06)

Aggiornamento 17 marzo ore 14.00

Vanguard ha incrementato a 1.126.264 il numero di azioni SLS

Ultima modifica:
mercoledì alle 15.38
stay tuned! AKBA comunica gli earning reports il 14 marzo 2024

Akebia Therapeutics®, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKBA), a biopharmaceutical company with the purpose to better the lives of people impacted by kidney disease, today announced plans to report fourth quarter and full year 2023 financial results on March 14, 2024. Akebia will not host a conference call due to the proximity to the anticipated March 27, 2024 Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) target action date for vadadustat, which is under review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as a treatment for anemia due to chronic kidney disease in adult patients on dialysis.

1,7535 $+27,99%+0,3835 Oggi 16:23

1,805 $+31,75%+0,43 Oggi 19:41 aggiornato alle 19.41

Ultima modifica:
1,9401 $+14,12%+0,240 Oggi 18/03/24 ore 17:31

e due
b5b (1).gif

Indietro