Apricus Biosciences [NASDAQ:APRI] ex NEXM - Tomo 2

Re: GOING MUCH MUCH HIGHER 2 minutes ago
Lets get past $3 and then we can go to $4

come dicevo... se passa i 3$ è stralong

Re: GOING MUCH MUCH HIGHER 2 minutes ago
Lets get past $3 and then we can go to $4

come dicevo... se passa i 3$ è stralong

sapendo questo vedrai che la portano domani sopra i 3 e poi tirano 10 sciaquoni insieme per fottere tutti quelli che han fatto entrare...

e questa è l'unica cosa che potrebbe evitare la dluizione facendola tornare davvero sopra i 10$

====================

Dr Damaj Says Partnership Deal By Year End! 32 minutes ago
Dr. Damaj’s present goal is focusing on Apricus Bio and monetizing the company’s many products. The company’s pipeline includes many promising drugs including PrevOnco for treatment of liver cancer and Femprox®, a topical cream for patients with female sexual arousal disorder. What frustrates him, however, is what he sees as the undervaluing of the company. He explained, “People don’t understand the power of our technology.” In his view, there is the potential for NexACT® to be utilized by a very large number of companies and products. In fact, Dr. Damaj stated that Apricus Bio is already in 22 active partnering discussions (Yes, 22). Many of these are described as being in the ‘late stages’. Confident in their products, the company expects to have a partnership deal in place by the end of this year. This partnership will open the floodgates to a multitude of subsequent deals to follow in 2011. These will include upfront payments, milestones, and back-end royalty rates.

se rompe questi livelli se ne torna in area 2,40$

e questa è l'unica cosa che potrebbe evitare la dluizione facendola tornare davvero sopra i 10$

====================

Dr Damaj Says Partnership Deal By Year End! 32 minutes ago
Dr. Damaj’s present goal is focusing on Apricus Bio and monetizing the company’s many products. The company’s pipeline includes many promising drugs including PrevOnco for treatment of liver cancer and Femprox®, a topical cream for patients with female sexual arousal disorder. What frustrates him, however, is what he sees as the undervaluing of the company. He explained, “People don’t understand the power of our technology.” In his view, there is the potential for NexACT® to be utilized by a very large number of companies and products. In fact, Dr. Damaj stated that Apricus Bio is already in 22 active partnering discussions (Yes, 22). Many of these are described as being in the ‘late stages’. Confident in their products, the company expects to have a partnership deal in place by the end of this year. This partnership will open the floodgates to a multitude of subsequent deals to follow in 2011. These will include upfront payments, milestones, and back-end royalty rates.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Senza dimenticare che Prevonco è un antitumorale.....lo penso da sempre
aha tutte le carte per andare avanti alla grande...ovvio i soldi servono.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Senza dimenticare che Prevonco è un antitumorale.....lo penso da sempre
aha tutte le carte per andare avanti alla grande...ovvio i soldi servono.

il vero asso nella manica è la tecnologia NexAct,che se confermata apre infinite possibilità (infatti ricordo che la renderanno disponibile per i farmaci delle aziende farmaceutiche che saranno interessate)...anche se ci vorrà ancora tempo

chiusura 2,70$... non mi piace e salvo sorprese per ora non si va da nessuna parte

e questa potrebbe essere la sorpresa a cui mi riferisco
==========
Re: likely news over weekend. price holding here 22 minutes ago
i agree we gap up Monday on partnerhsip announcement. There are real buyers now, Maybe a Big Pharm buying a piece for prosperity..LOL...imo.

vediamo la prossima settimana;)

e questa potrebbe essere la sorpresa a cui mi riferisco
==========
Re: likely news over weekend. price holding here 22 minutes ago
i agree we gap up Monday on partnerhsip announcement. There are real buyers now, Maybe a Big Pharm buying a piece for prosperity..LOL...imo.

vediamo la prossima settimana;)

Sperem...a lunedì:D

nessuno dei big compra sapendo che tra poco si fa un adc... l'adc verrà tollerato solo se sotto c'è concretezza (partnership).

Per me diluiscono sul rialzo da prima partnership, se ce ne sarà 1

nessuno dei big compra sapendo che tra poco si fa un adc... l'adc verrà tollerato solo se sotto c'è concretezza (partnership).

Per me diluiscono sul rialzo da prima partnership, se ce ne sarà 1

Io penso che manchino altri parametri, per non esser delistati..MKT
Entro fine dicembre 35M altrimenti arriverà la letterina dal Nasdaq.
Per almeno dieci 10gg sopra 35M uno dei parametri..entro il 31/12/2011.
Se diluizione ci sarà, dopo quei famosi 10gg...al momento siamo a zero
compreso ieri con chiusura a 34.71M:D

PS Comunque diluizione o no questa nel 2011 supera i 4 abbondantemente..
IMO

Apricus Bio Announces Pre-Clinical Data Showing Significant Improvement in Solubility and Absorption of NexACT®-Based Small Molecule Drugs interessaSelected from the Biopharmaceutics Classification System

SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Apricus Biosciences, Inc., (“Apricus Bio”) (Nasdaq: APRI) today announced data from animal studies showing that the NexACT® technology significantly improved the oral delivery of five small molecule drugs tested, with the best improvements up to 20-fold, in terms of improvement in absorption. A total of 10 small molecule therapeutic drugs with known low solubility and/or permeability, according to the Biopharmaceuticals (“BCS”) Classification System, were selected for these studies, and represented the following classes: anti-inflammatory drugs, diuretics, anti-hypertensives, antibiotics, anti-psychotics, anti-Parkinson agents and proton pump inhibitors.

The BCS, developed by Professor Gordon L. Amidon from the College of Pharmacy at the University of Michigan, separates drugs into four quadrants depending on their solubility and permeability. Class 1 drugs are high solubility and high permeability, Class 2 low solubility and high permeability, Class 3 high solubility and low permeability, and Class 4 low solubility and low permeability. In the Apricus Bio studies, the compounds that showed the most improvement when formulated with the NEXACT technology were in Classes 2 and 4, where solubility is a determining factor.

Commenting on today’s news, Dr. Bassam Damaj, President and Chief Executive Officer of Apricus Bio, stated, “Drugs are classified according to their solubility and permeability. This early data shows that the inclusion of NexACT can significantly improve the oral delivery of some small molecules by positively affecting their solubility, which affects absorption. Over time, this could open up exciting new partnership opportunities, especially for promising drug candidates that did not reach, or successfully pass through clinical development, because of poor solubility. Our goal is to make a major breakthrough in the utilization of NexACT to improve and/or enable the delivery of difficult-to-absorb compounds.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

Apricus Bio annuncia la pre-clinici dati che mostrano un significativo miglioramento nella solubilità e l'assorbimento di NexACT ®-Based di farmaci ad uso molecola selezionata dal sistema di classificazione Biofarmaceutica

SAN DIEGO - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Apricus Biosciences, Inc., ("Apricus Bio") (Nasdaq: APRI) ha annunciato oggi i dati da studi su animali dimostrano che la tecnologia NexACT ® ha migliorato significativamente la somministrazione orale di cinque farmaci piccola molecola testata , con i migliori incrementi fino a 20 volte, in termini di miglioramento in assorbimento. Un totale di 10 farmaci piccola molecola terapeutica con nota bassa solubilità e / o permeabilità, secondo il Biopharmaceuticals ("BCS") Sistema di classificazione, sono stati selezionati per questi studi, e ha rappresentato le seguenti classi: farmaci anti-infiammatori, diuretici, anti- ipertensivi, antibiotici, anti-psicotici, anti-Parkinson agenti e inibitori della pompa protonica.

Il BCS, sviluppato dal professor Gordon L. Amidon dal Collegio di Farmacia presso l'Università del Michigan, separa la droga in quattro quadranti, a seconda della loro solubilità e permeabilità. Classe 1 droghe sono alta solubilità e alta permeabilità, classe 2, bassa solubilità e alta permeabilità, classe 3 alta solubilità e bassa permeabilità, e della classe 4 bassa solubilità e bassa permeabilità. Negli studi di Bio Apricus, i composti che hanno mostrato il miglioramento più quando formulati con la tecnologia NEXACT nelle classi 2 e 4, in cui la solubilità è un fattore determinante.

Commentando la notizia di oggi, il dottor Bassam Damaj, Presidente e Chief Executive Officer di Apricus Bio, ha affermato: "Le droghe sono classificate in base alla loro solubilità e permeabilità. Questa primi dati mostrano che l'inserimento di NexACT può migliorare significativamente la somministrazione orale di alcune piccole molecole da influenzano positivamente la loro solubilità, che riguarda l'assorbimento. Nel tempo, questo potrebbe aprire interessanti nuove opportunità di partnership, soprattutto per candidati promettenti farmaci che non hanno raggiunto o superato con successo attraverso lo sviluppo clinico, a causa della scarsa solubilità. Il nostro obiettivo è quello di fare un importante passo avanti nell'utilizzo di NexACT per migliorare e / o consentono la fornitura di difficile da assorbire-composti. "

Ultima modifica:
Pochi pezzi :rolleyes:

Allegati

• EasyCapture1.jpg
    EasyCapture1.jpg
    13,3 KB · Visite: 150
Indietro