ARGENTINA MERVAL 55 Holdouts TFA e non TFA

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Noticias en URGENTE24 TV : "Han conseguido recursos para financiar un sistema que no funciona" | Urgente24

CRÍTICA DE LONGOBARDI POR EL FMI

"Han conseguido recursos para financiar un sistema que no funciona"

El periodista más influyente de la primera mañana AM, Marcelo Longobardi, dedicó su columna editorial de las 9 para mostrar la indignación que le provocan las discusiones que plantea el gobierno nacional: "En rigor de verdad, debiéramos ser convocados a un desafío un poco más estimulante para los argentinos que a pagar una boleta de luz (...) Argentina ha acumulado tal magnitud de distorsiones que se ha vuelto difícil producir.

Ahora quieren quedarse con los dólares de las PPP (obra pública). ¡Son una máquina de gastar! Es un agujero nero que está fuera de toda proporción. Esto nos sugiere que Argentina tiene un problema serio de organización de su economía, con independencia de la ideología".

... in realtà tengono 2 problemi!!! ... sono dei volgari INFAMI LADRONES ... e delle KAPRE DECEREBRADE!!! ... :angry::angry::angry:

Sempre in ritardo....
GRAZIE PER GLI AUGURI!!!!!!!!!!
Siam (quasi) sempre in giro: Pistoia con amici, il Conero, Castell'Arquato e Vigoleno son solo gli ultimissimi.
Giri enogastronomici, culturali e per parchi.
La vita è una.
Mi spiace un sacco per Itala e Halim: coraggio.
Conte....sì, non è malaccio fisicamente; per il resto, spero che anche solo per fortuna ci possano far uscire da sta melma.
Newnick: incrocio le dita per te e gli altri.
Baci & abbracci a tutti.
Monica

Sempre in ritardo....
Siam (quasi) sempre in giro: Pistoia con amici, il Conero, Castell'Arquato e Vigoleno son solo gli ultimissimi.
La vita è una.
Conte....sì, non è malaccio fisicamente; per il resto, spero che anche solo per fortuna ci possano far uscire da sta melma.
Baci & abbracci a tutti.
Monica

Ora i tedeschi ci attaccano: "Italiani scrocconi aggressivi"

[h=1]Ora i tedeschi ci attaccano: "Italiani scrocconi aggressivi"[/h][h=2]Serie di affondi a Conte, Lega e M5S dall'Economist al Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. E il Der Spiegel offende: "I mendicanti almeno dicono grazie"

[/h]
1527262277-quotidiani-esteri.jpg

... pare proprio che preferiscano un Presidente del Consiglio servo di Bruxelles e Berlino ... :censored::censored::censored:

Sempre in ritardo....
La vita è una.
Baci & abbracci a tutti.
Monica

A Pistoia potevate fare un salto dal prossimo sindaco di Ponte Buggianese, che si è addestrato a fare dimostrazioni con i lunghi anni…...argentini……

Un abbraccio a voi tre!

RICCARDO SINDACO 2.jpg
RICCARDO SINDACO.jpg

A Pistoia potevate fare un salto dal prossimo sindaco di Ponte Buggianese, che si è addestrato a fare dimostrazioni con i lunghi anni…...argentini……

Un abbraccio a voi tre!

Vedi l'allegato 2508597
Vedi l'allegato 2508598
Maddddddaiiiii !!!!!!
Riccardo!!!!!!
Prendo nota, sia mai che si ripassi da quelle parti.
Basta ci sia nei dintorni un fiume in cui andare in kajak.
E un ristorante/trattoria/locanda in cui mangiare coccoli.
E bere bene ;)
Monica

Reader comment in the Financial Times -> Subscribe to read

Can you help us Mr.Singer? May be also the "Financial Times" could help and publish the truth. Here are the facts->

Dear President Macri,

It is a public letter to you, in which I ask you also on behalf of Retail creditors from Germany and Italy, to keep your promise and repay the default bonds according to Argentina’s settlement offer as of 8 February 2016.

Only if Argentina shows goodwill and ends the default, only then could international investors regain confidence.

To date, the Macri government does not want to finish the default of 2001 and wants expropriate many German and Italian retail investors completely. The situation is much worse now than in the days of the Kirchner governments. The Kirchner governments also wanted to repay much less than borrowed, but the Kirchner governments have never thought of a complete expropriation of the creditors.

Dear President Macri please help to find a good-faith solution also for the retail international creditors, and repay our money.

Best regards,

a concerned holdout creditor who bought his bonds before the default 2001 at a rate of 100% and more.

Please see more details in the documents below.

“why my bonds should be eligible for the standard offer despite not suing the republic.pdf”->

Dateien freigegeben - Acrobat.com

why my bonds should be eligible to the Standard Offer.pdf ->

eMail to Argentina's officials_1.pdf ->

eMail to Argentina's officials_2.pdf ->

email to Argentina's officials_3.pdf ->

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/a913e0d4-33f7-4de7-933e-56c20bcabbdf

certificate of presentment_.pdf ->

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/6210913b-eee4-4884-83a0-d7cf027bf0a2

Law N° 27249.pdf ->

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/5d0905e3-7f95-41e9-bbdc-df35dfbd59b3

bond terms for DE0001308609_.pdf ->

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/14b3b1a9-8504-4344-8dd0-4e9e6aad63e4

email sent to agreementinprinciple@mecon.gob.ar (CC: Mr. Caputo, Mr. Bausili, Mr. Colazo, Mrs. Medrano)

Dear Sir or Madam,

can you please forward this letter below to President Macri? May be he would help us.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Dear President Macri,
It is a public letter to you, in which I ask you also on behalf of Retail creditors from Germany and Italy, to keep your promise and repay the default bonds according to Argentina’s settlement offer as of 8 February 2016.

Only if Argentina shows goodwill and ends the default, only then could international investors regain confidence.

To date, the Macri government does not want to finish the default of 2001 and wants expropriate many German and Italian retail investors completely. The situation is much worse now than in the days of the Kirchner governments. The Kirchner governments also wanted to repay much less than borrowed, but the Kirchner governments have never thought of a complete expropriation of the creditors.

Dear President Macri please help to find a good-faith solution also for the retail international creditors, and repay our money.

Best regards,

a concerned holdout creditor who bought his bonds before the default 2001 at a rate of 100% and more.

“why my bonds should be eligible for the standard offer despite not suing the republic.pdf”->

Law N° 27249.pdf ->

Dear Mr. Colazo,

thank you for your answer.

Sorry, but you are not right. Please read the documents below. Especially this ->

Not to speak of the moral side. The Republic was the one who committed a breach of contract, not us, the creditors.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
mueller ha scritto:
email sent to agreementinprinciple@mecon.gob.ar (CC: Mr. Caputo, Mr. Bausili, Mr. Colazo, Mrs. Medrano)

Dear Sir or Madam,

can you please forward this letter below to President Macri? May be he would help us.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Dear President Macri,

Best regards,

Law N° 27249.pdf ->

Dear GermanHoldout,
I want to expone you my thought about the prescription. I guess the letter of Clearstream dated December 22 2006 has two prescriptio interruption: one is the period before 2006: Zeroed! One, of greater importance, is the period after that letter. For what I understand the value of that letter is the period of ten years after that letter. That period reached the end of 2016. i.e. December 31, 2016. But, and this is a bit confusing me the added two years the law gives, arriving to December 31 2018.

For what I know argies commenced in 2016 telling that some bonds were prescribed and that is wrong.

Frankfurt's lawyer Strba put out this idea and, I guess, was paid more for that.

Dear GermanHoldout,
I want to expone you my thought about the prescription. I guess the letter of Clearstream dated December 22 2006 has two prescriptio interruption: one is the period before 2006: Zeroed! One, of greater importance, is the period after that letter. For what I understand the value of that letter is the period of ten years after that letter. That period reached the end of 2016. i.e. December 31, 2016. But, and this is a bit confusing me the added two years the law gives, arriving to December 31 2018.

For what I know argies commenced in 2016 telling that some bonds were prescribed and that is wrong.

Frankfurt's lawyer Strba put out this idea and, I guess, was paid more for that.

I think, you have misunderstood the meaning of the two prescriptions (10 years "contractual prescription" after maturity and the 12 years "statute of limitations" after maturity)

By the Clearstream presentation in 2006 to the paying agent within the 10 years (after maturity) "contractual prescription period", the "contractual prescription" was for ever interrupted. There is no another 10 years period after that, until 2016.

The 12 years "statute of limitations" after maturity was repealed by Argentina's moratorium declaration. The moratorium (and thus the interruption of the "statute of limitations") lasts until the end of the whole restructure process, that means until also the last bond has been restructured or repurchased. Moreover the avoidance of the 12 years "statute of limitations" was not a precondition for the “Standard Offer” according to the “Master Settlement Agreement” (MSA).

see more explanation->

I think, you have misunderstood the meaning of the two prescriptions (10 years "contractual prescription" after maturity and the 12 years "statute of limitations" after maturity)

By the Clearstream presentation in 2006 to the paying agent within the 10 years (after maturity) "contractual prescription period", the "contractual prescription" was for ever interrupted. There is no another 10 years period after that, until 2016.

The 12 years "statute of limitations" after maturity was repealed by Argentina's moratorium declaration. The moratorium (and thus the interruption of the "statute of limitations") lasts until the end of the whole restructure process, that means until also the last bond has been restructured or repurchased. Moreover the avoidance of the 12 years "statute of limitations" was not a precondition for the “Standard Offer” according to the “Master Settlement Agreement” (MSA).

see more explanation->

Thank you.
Frankly I have some problem to distinguish the two expressions: a) "contractual prescription period" and b) "statute of limitations".
I don't know wether here in Italy we have these two.

You, of course, have the advantage to understand better, being the laws in German.
You say that "the "contractual prescription" was for ever interrupted". If this is true all of you with "prescribed" bonds should be in good position.

At this point, a question should and must be done: WHY THE JUDGE IN FRANKFURT REFUSED TO CONSIDER YOU SUIT?
And an answer should and must be given.

In your opinion: lawsuiting again could it have better reception? Or there is nothing to do?
In the case it could be possible, you and others should consider to lawsuit.

At this moment what are the answers (if any) from arg? They give any reason not to accept to recognize the "prescribed"?

Ranking of the most viewed documents worldwide until now:

254 views:

210 views:

206 views:

200 views:
why my bonds should be eligible for the standard offer despite not suing the republic.pdf ->

196 views:

139 views:
eMail to Argentina's officials_2.pdf->
https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/16aadf54-2395-4509-b0a9-b602ef4bf2d0

104 views:
Law N° 27249.pdf ->

93 views:
mueller ha scritto:
until now emails sent to->

j.blume@vhb.de (Jakob Blume Handelsblatt)
MEDIA@imf.org
http://verlag.faz.net/unternehmen/kontakt/schreiben-sie-uns-11127932.html (to Markus Frühauf Redaktion FAZ)
dpollack@mccarter.com (Mediator Pollack)
http://www.tageblatt.com.ar/kontakt.php (Argentinisches Tageblatt)
contacto@pagina12.com.ar
perfilcom@perfil.com
benedict.mander@ft.com
cmillanronch@bloomberg.net
jgibney5@bloomberg.net
martin.wolf@ft.com
mmargolis14@bloomberg.net
mmargolis14@bloomberg.net
tim.desieno@morganlewis.com
sabin.willett@morganlewis.com
christopher.carter@morganlewis.com
kenneth.schacter@morganlewis.com
jr.scherr@morganlewis.com
stephen.scotch-marmo@morganlewis.com
vpaparo@proskauer.com
jscullion@proskauer.com
hweisburg@shearman.com
astolper@shearman.com

Until now tweets sent from @GermanHoldout99 to ->

@mauriciomacri
@CasaRosada
@MinFinanzas
@marquitospena
@gabimichetti
@NicoDujovne
@elisacarrio
@Lagarde (Christine Lagarde IMF)
@mariuvidal (María Eugenia Vidal, Governor Buenos Aires)
@fedesturze (Federico Sturzenegger President Central Banco Argentina)
@mccarterenglish ‏ (Mr. Pollack, Mediator)
@jak_blume (Jakob Blume Newspaper Handelsblatt)
@faznet (Markus Frühauf Newspaper FAZ)
@mkanen (Martín Kanenguiser La Nacion)
@J_MoralesSola ‏( La Nacion)
@lanacioncom
@washingtonpost (Robert J. Samuelson)
@clarineconomico
@ambitocom
@Cronistacom
@InfobaeLoUltimo
@ArvidKaiser (Redakteur Manager magazin)
@nzz (Martin Lanz, Neue Züricher Zeitung)
@SPGlobalRatings
@MoodysInvSvc
@FitchRatings
@JorgeFaurie
@LongobardiM (Urgente24)
@BEAMander (FT)
@ElianaRas (Reuters)
@CarlMoses60 (FAZ)
@perfilcom

Dear President Macri,

Best regards,

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/16aadf54-2395-4509-b0a9-b602ef4bf2d0

Law N° 27249.pdf ->

Non ci si crede! Han voluto chiamarsi con l'altisonante "ROMA CAPITALE". Cosa è costato tutto il cambio, a cominciare dalle scritte sulle macchine della polizia locale? "La colpa è di chi c'era prima…….." Molti ci credono.

Giro d’Italia, a Roma interrotta la tappa finale per le troppe buche del manto stradale

bici.jpg

big_AFP_15E472.jpg

Che figura che ci facciamo con gli stranieri! In venti anni che stiamo a Roma, mai è stato così!

Troppe buche, stop al Giro. Roma umiliata dai grillini

Troppe buche, stop al Giro. Roma umiliata dai grillini

Un'altra figuraccia in mondovisione: scatta la protesta dei ciclisti, tappa invalidata. È rivolta: Raggi dimettiti
Giuseppe Marino - Lun, 28/05/2018 - 08:41

1523083677-raggi.jpg

eMail to arg. officials. (CC: Mr. Caputo, Mr. Bausili, Mrs. Medrano, agreementinprinciple@mecon.gov.ar)

Dear Mr. Colazo,

thank you for your answer.

The exchange offers in 2005 and 2010 were both voluntary. For me they were unacceptable because I have bought my bonds still before the default 2001 for 100% and more. These offers were mostly accepted by those who bought their bonds after the default for 10-20%.

The standard offer from February 2016 was fair for me despite the haircut of about 50%. I would accept it if Argentina allowed it.

With my bonds I have fulfilled the rules of your National Congress and your law. My bonds are not "time barred" because the "contractual prescription" was avoided. Only the avoidance of the "contractual prescription" was a precondition for the Standard Offer according to Argentina's "Master Settlement Agreement" (MSA) as of February 8 2016 ->
"Prescribed Claims” means claims (whether for principal or
interest) arising under defaulted Republic of Argentina bonds as to
which the contractual prescription period set out in the relevant
instrument evidencing those bonds has expired.

My bonds in central custody were timely presented to the paying agent by Clearstream Banking in 2006, far within the 10 years “contractual prescription period". As proof, I have already sent to you the original "certification of presentment".

Please let’s find a fair solution also for me and others, without a full expropriation.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Propuesta para que la Argentina ahorre u$s 10.000 millones - Ambito.com

[FONT=&quot]martes 29 de Mayo de 2018[/FONT]

[h=2]Propuesta para que la Argentina ahorre u$s 10.000 millones[/h]

14351.png
[h=6]MIGUEL BOGGIANO[/h]

PUBBLICITÀ

Usando como referencia el Observatorio Fiscal Federal, el valor total de la deuda que tiene la Argentina es de u$s 372.744 millones de dólares. Sin embargo de ese total, aproximadamente un 25% está denominado en pesos y el resto en moneda extranjera. Es decir que el valor total de la deuda en moneda extranjera ronda los u$s 280.000 millones de dólares. Ahora bien, de este monto, aproximadamente el 80% la mayoría de la deuda está en dólares. Con lo que, del total que debemos en moneda extranjera, u$s 224.000 millones son dólares.

Tener una parte considerable de toda la deuda en una sola moneda, representa un riesgo. ¿Cuál? Que el valor de la moneda en la que estamos endeudados se revalorice en el mundo. Y eso es exactamente lo que está sucediendo. Peor aún: la tendencia en la suba de las tasas de interés implícitas de los bonos de los EEUU, sumada a la esperada suba de tasas de referencia por parte de la Reserva Federal, hacen pensar que el dólar continuará apreciándose en el mundo.

Entonces, ¿por qué no diversificamos ese riesgo y cambiamos una parte de esa deuda denominada en dólares por deuda denominada en otra moneda? Esto no significaría tener que hacer ningún canje ni una nueva emisión. Se puede hacer a través de algo que se conoce como FX Swap.

¿Cuán fácil de instrumentar es este FX Swap? Según estadísticas del año 2013 del Bank of International Settlements (BIS), que podría definirse como "el Banco Central de los Bancos Centrales", los FX Swaps tienen una liquidez de u$s 2.2 trillones por día. Con lo que, si la Argentina decidiera realizar un FX Swap por u$s 100.000 millones, representaría menos de un 5% del volumen que se opera en un solo día. ¿Por qué moneda sugerimos hacer este FX Swap? Por el euro.

El euro es la moneda que más probablemente se deprecie en los próximos años por los problemas internos que tiene el continente. Tiene serios problemas en el sistema financiero que los resolverá de una sola forma: a través de la impresión masiva de papel moneda (euros) por el Banco Central Europeo. Sin dudas, nos conviene deber en una moneda que tiene altas chances de perder valor a lo largo del tiempo y no estar endeudados en la moneda que probablemente más se revalorice en los próximos años.

¿Cómo llegaría la Argentina a ahorrar u$s 10.000 millones? Si hacemos un swap de u$s 100.000 millones por su equivalente en euros y el euro cae desde el actual nivel de 1.17 hasta su mínimo de años atrás de 1.05, habremos disminuido el valor de nuestra deuda en un 10%. Si la crisis europea se vuelve más intensa, el ahorro podría ser aún mayor.

Cualquier crítico puede decir que la propuesta no es más que realizar una "apuesta especulativa" con el patrimonio de los argentinos. Esto no sería del todo incorrecto, con el siguiente considerando: ya estamos haciendo una apuesta especulativa con el dinero de los argentinos y con pésima diversificación al tener el grueso de la deuda en dólares. Como si esto fuera poco, el dólar es la moneda que no sólo tiene mayores perspectivas de revalorización a nivel mundial sino que es la que más se está revalorizando en el mundo. Esto quiere decir, que cada día que pasa, aunque no tomemos un centavo más de deuda, debemos más en términos reales.

Realizar un swap de una parte de nuestra deuda denominada en dólares a tenerla denominada en euros no solo es un acto de prudencia financiera sino que es estar adelante de las circunstancias, actuando de manera previsora y no (como siempre nos sucede) con reacciones torpes y lentas cuando las desgracias ya se han consumado.

(*) Ceo de Carta Financiera

... mica pensetà di aver scoperto l'acua calda ... :wall::wall::wall:

p.s. interessante scoprite che i debiti (dichiarati) hanno già raggiunto - in appena 2 anno - qipta 80% del PIL!!! ... :p:p:p il TAMARRO era partito dal 50%!!! ... :p:p:p

Ultima modifica:
not_922706_28_193835_m.jpg

... mica pensetà di aver scoperto l'acua calda ... :wall::wall::wall:[/COLOR]

p.s. interessante scoprite che i debiti (dichiarati) hanno già raggiunto - in appena 2 anno - qipta 80% del PIL!!! ... :p:p:p il TAMARRO era partito dal 50%!!! ... :p:p:p

Mi sembra una brutta trovata separare DE in quel modo. Da argentini! Io farei MINISTERIO ….. DE ECONOMIA

Cottarelli scappa dal Quirinale, la voce clamorosa al Quirinale - Libero Quotidiano

DISASTRO ISTITUZIONALE

Cottarelli scappa dal Quirinale, la voce clamorosa al Quirinale

29 Maggio 2018

... GROTTESCO!!! ... :wall::wall::wall: per impedire che il Parlamento faccia partire le Comissioni e inizi i lavori (abolizione vitalizi, legge Fornero ecc...) ... :D:D:D pare che Cottarelli si dimetta ancor prima di presentarsi alle Camere per il voto di fiducia ... in modo che il Presidente sciolga le Camere!!! ... :censored::censored::censored:

Noticias en ECONOMIA : Broda y lo que viene: Inflacion al 30%, dolar a $28 y crecimiento 0% | Urgente24

[h=2]PRONÓSTICO COMPLICADO[/h][FONT=&quot][/FONT][h=1]Broda y lo que viene: Inflación al 30%, dólar a $28 y crecimiento 0%[/h]El economista Miguel Ángel Broda fue uno de los invitados del ministro Hacienda, Nicolás Dujovne, a una mesa de especialistas que convocó días atrás para consultarles sobre su visión de la economía del país. En una entrevista anoche (29/5) en TN, Broda elogió al funcionario aunque dijo que tendría que tener más poder. En otro orden, pronosticó para este año un crecimiento nulo para los próximos 2 o 3 trimestres, un dólar a 28 en diciembre y una inflación entre el 25 y el 30 por ciento anual. En relación al acuerdo con el FMI, advirtió que “no nos va a prestar dinero como los US$ 13.200 millones que gastamos el año pasado para veranear en el exterior”. Y resaltó: "Hoy tenemos déficit fiscales y en cuenta corriente que son récord en 35 años y el tercero en la historia de la Argentina".

... ppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! ... :p:p:p

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Indietro