Ascent Solar parte XXXIV, manderemo una mail a Brian

• Ecco la 66° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

I principali indici azionari hanno vissuto una settimana turbolenta, caratterizzata dalla riunione della Fed, dai dati macro importanti e dagli utili societari di alcune big tech Usa. Mercoledì scorso la Fed ha confermato i tassi di interesse e ha sostanzialmente escluso un aumento. Tuttavia, Powell e colleghi potrebbero lasciare il costo del denaro su livelli restrittivi in mancanza di progressi sul fronte dei prezzi. Inoltre, i dati di oggi sul mercato del lavoro Usa hanno mostrato dei segnali di raffreddamento. Per continuare a leggere visita il link

Debe buonasera, ci sono anche io con 950 azioni, grazie, Edoardo.

comunque fai bene a farlo ( sono d'accordo con te) ,ho solo paura che non porterà molti risultati

Solo per far saper che c'è un 2% del capitale che vorrebbe un minimo di considerazione, quando si manda una Mail.

Un altro uomo di Hydro nel mangment.

Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.

On October 17, 2008, with an effective date of October 14, 2008, pursuant to Section 141(f) of the General Corporation Law of Delaware and the bylaws of Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. the members of the board of directors adopted a resolution increasing the number of members of the Board from seven (7) members to eight (8) members.

The members of the board also appointed Richard Erskine as a member of the Board, to serve as a Class 3 director until the 2009 annual meeting of stockholders and until his successor is duly qualified and elected. The board members determined that members Richard Erskine and Einar Glomnes, who serve as designated directors on behalf of Norsk Hydro Produksjon AS (“Hydro”), are not considered “independent directors” under applicable law and Nasdaq regulations.

Prior to rejoining a Hydro affiliate as Senior Vice President of solar business development, Erskine was Executive Vice President of Petroleum Services at Norwegian-based AGR Group ASA. He previously served as managing director of Norsk Hydro Technology Ventures AS. Mr. Erskine holds a B.Sc. degree in Chemical Engineering from University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, a M.Sc. degree in Petroleum Engineering from Imperial College London and an M.B.A. degree from the Norwegian School of Management

questa è la mail che ciotantocul manderà a Blackman

Good morning Mr. Blackman,

I would like to introduce myself first: my name is xxxx and I have been choosen as rapresentative of a group of Italian shareholders who are currently investing into your company not as a day traders or shorters, but with a long prospective and a true interest on your business, I know that in recent past, some members have contact Ascent by @mail or phone.

Our connecting point is a Web Forum, where, on a daily base, we discuss and exchange informations or comments about your company and the Solar Energy Business, the address of our virtual meeting room is:
http://www.finanzaonline.com/forum/s...973949&page=44

Up to now we make a counted of how many shares and warrants we have all together and the result is: number of ASTI Shares, and number of ASTIZ Warrants.

In order to confirm you what I've just said, we have agreed that every shareholder will send you, in the next days, a simple e-mail with the following informations:
name surname, shareholder id and number of Shares and/or Warrants.

I would also like to point it out that being a Web Forum, nobody knows the true identity of the other people (every member has an alias), but it is a relationship based exclusively on the confidence and the common interest in the society.

The reason why I'm writing you, is because in next days, I will call to you to ask some information about Ascent.

The initiative is to know that there is about 2% of shareholders who are not satisfied with a simple, (as demand has been fair to San Diego) "the fair has gone well," we would like to know a little more, nothing confidential, but explain some 'better and a little more detail.

It’s important for me and for all the members of forum to say that every information is given without any responsability for Mr.Blackman

Best Regards
xxxx

e questo è il template che ogni azionista dell'elenco manderà all'uomo nero dopo che la mail introduttiva sarà stata inviata

Oggetto mail: Italian Shareholders

I am nome e cognome (shareholder_id=xxx) and I am part of Italian shareholders

I have xxxx of Asti shares and xxxx of Astiz warrant.

Best Regards

Nome e cognome

ecco la lista di azionisti ascent del Thread

Aggiungi

Edino59
dino53
Farmacia

Ultima modifica:
Questa sera non avevo un cappio da fare e mi sono permesso di fare alcuni milgioramenti alla lettera. Non credo combineremo un c...o però tanto vale provare.

Se non vi piace cestinate pure con piacere...

I would like to introduce myself: my name is xxxx and I have been choosen as rapresentative of a group of Italian shareholders who are currently investing in your Company not as a day traders or shorters, but with a long prospective and a true interest in your business.

In the recent past some members of our group contacted Ascent by @mail and phone and told the gained information to the other members using internet. In fact, our meeting point is a Web Forum, where daily we discuss and exchange information or comments about your company and the Solar Energy Industry. The address of our virtual meeting room is:

The size of our interest in your Company is highlighted by the number of ordinary shares and warrants we own as a group. Accoding to our survey as of october,XX 2008 we own:
- number of ASTI Shares;
- number of ASTIZ Warrants.

In order to confirm the truthfulness of the survey, we agreed that every shareholder will send you, in the next days, a simple e-mail with the following informations: name and surname, shareholder group id, number of owned Shares and/or Warrants.

I point out that we are just web-forum users and therefore we don't now each other real identity (every member has a nick): our relationship is based exclusively on the confidence and the common interest in the society.
*​
We decided to write this email because we were not really satisfied with the short answer "the fair has gone well" given to an information request made by one of our members about the San Diego Fair.
Actually, we would like just to have a little more information, obiouvsly not confidential, about what happened in San Diego and, if possible, other detailed news about your products, the evolution of your business or any other interesting thing for an investor.

One of our members will call you by phone in the next days in order to speak about these issues.

It’s important for me and for all the members of our group to underline that every information is given without any responsability for Mr.Blackman.

Best Regards
xxxx[/B]

Non voglio essere il bastian contrario anzi... ma penso che certe informazioni non le daranno ad un elenco di nick... mettendosi nei loro panni li capirei,chiunque potrebbe inviare una e-mail con un elenco del genere,ma senza nessun tipo di riscontro è un pò difficile che ci rispondano al di là delle solite frasi cordiali di rito..

comunque vi ammiro per l'impegno e la voglia di provare e su questo vi appoggio pienamente

Per Debe aggiungi alla lista altre 4000 Asti (prese ieri)

Una curiosità:
In caso di eventuale opa i possessori dei warrant verrebbero trattati allo stesso modo dei possessori delle ordinarie? al Nasdaq funziona come in Italia o cambia qualche cosa?

Questa sera non avevo un cappio da fare e mi sono permesso di fare alcuni milgioramenti alla lettera. Non credo combineremo un c...o però tanto vale provare.

Se non vi piace cestinate pure con piacere...

I would like to introduce myself: my name is xxxx and I have been choosen as rapresentative of a group of Italian shareholders who are currently investing in your Company not as a day traders or shorters, but with a long prospective and a true interest in your business.

In the recent past some members of our group contacted Ascent by @mail and phone and told the gained information to the other members using internet. In fact, our meeting point is a Web Forum, where daily we discuss and exchange information or comments about your company and the Solar Energy Industry. The address of our virtual meeting room is:

The size of our interest in your Company is highlighted by the number of ordinary shares and warrants we own as a group. Accoding to our survey as of october,XX 2008 we own:
- number of ASTI Shares;
- number of ASTIZ Warrants.

In order to confirm the truthfulness of the survey, we agreed that every shareholder will send you, in the next days, a simple e-mail with the following informations: name and surname, shareholder group id, number of owned Shares and/or Warrants.

I point out that we are just web-forum users and therefore we don't now each other real identity (every member has a nick): our relationship is based exclusively on the confidence and the common interest in the society.
*​
We decided to write this email because we were not really satisfied with the short answer "the fair has gone well" given to an information request made by one of our members about the San Diego Fair.
Actually, we would like just to have a little more information, obiouvsly not confidential, about what happened in San Diego and, if possible, other detailed news about your products, the evolution of your business or any other interesting thing for an investor.

One of our members will call you by phone in the next days in order to speak about these issues.

It’s important for me and for all the members of our group to underline that every information is given without any responsability for Mr.Blackman.

Best Regards
xxxx[/B]

Per me va benissimo.

Non voglio essere il bastian contrario anzi... ma penso che certe informazioni non le daranno ad un elenco di nick... mettendosi nei loro panni li capirei,chiunque potrebbe inviare una e-mail con un elenco del genere,ma senza nessun tipo di riscontro è un pò difficile che ci rispondano al di là delle solite frasi cordiali di rito..

comunque vi ammiro per l'impegno e la voglia di provare e su questo vi appoggio pienamente

Per Debe aggiungi alla lista altre 4000 Asti (prese ieri)

Lele non vogliamo sapere nulla di riservato, ma solo più "rispetto" nel rispondere ad una mail.
Ciao

Una curiosità:
In caso di eventuale opa i possessori dei warrant verrebbero trattati allo stesso modo dei possessori delle ordinarie? al Nasdaq funziona come in Italia o cambia qualche cosa?

Verranno trattati allo stesso modo.

Dalla trimestrale di Hydro presentata oggi.

On October 8, Hydro exercised an option to purchase additional
shares of common stock in Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. With
this investment of NOK 93 million, Hydro increased its ownership
interest in Ascent Solar and now holds 35 percent of the company’s
outstanding common shares and 35 percent of outstanding Class B
warrants. Ascent Solar is developing flexible thin film photovoltaic
modules with plans for larger scale production in 2009/2010. In
total, Hydro has invested NOK 356 million in the company.

questa è la mail che ciotantocul manderà a Blackman

I would like to introduce myself first: my name is xxxx and I have been choosen as rapresentative of a group of Italian shareholders who are currently investing into your company not as a day traders or shorters, but with a long prospective and a true interest on your business, I know that in recent past, some members have contact Ascent by @mail or phone.

Our connecting point is a Web Forum, where, on a daily base, we discuss and exchange informations or comments about your company and the Solar Energy Business, the address of our virtual meeting room is:

Up to now we make a counted of how many shares and warrants we have all together and the result is: number of ASTI Shares, and number of ASTIZ Warrants.

In order to confirm you what I've just said, we have agreed that every shareholder will send you, in the next days, a simple e-mail with the following informations:
name surname, shareholder id and number of Shares and/or Warrants.

I would also like to point it out that being a Web Forum, nobody knows the true identity of the other people (every member has an alias), but it is a relationship based exclusively on the confidence and the common interest in the society.

The reason why I'm writing you, is because in next days, I will call to you to ask some information about Ascent.

The initiative is to know that there is about 2% of shareholders who are not satisfied with a simple, (as demand has been fair to San Diego) "the fair has gone well," we would like to know a little more, nothing confidential, but explain some 'better and a little more detail.

It’s important for me and for all the members of forum to say that every information is given without any responsability for Mr.Blackman

Best Regards
xxxx

e questo è il template che ogni azionista dell'elenco manderà all'uomo nero dopo che la mail introduttiva sarà stata inviata

Oggetto mail: Italian Shareholders

I am nome e cognome (shareholder_id=xxx) and I am part of Italian shareholders

I have xxxx of Asti shares and xxxx of Astiz warrant.

Best Regards

Nome e cognome

ecco la lista di azionisti ascent del Thread

se la sopra e' la lista degli amici di W.S. del fol, v'informo che ci sono anch'io ;)

Verranno trattati allo stesso modo.

grazie Debe,molto gentile..

Ben venga la mail (vediamo cosa rispondono) ,comunque penso che una chiacchierata al telefono sia la cosa migliore,il top sarebbe la visita in loco ..

N.B. Vi do anche questo indirizzo : jmccabe@ascentsolar.com

A me è capitato che abbia risposto lui ad una e-mail inviata a Brian,probabilmente era di sua maggiore competenza.
Ma mi ha dato l'impressione che si "sbottoni" più facilmente di Brian.

Io la manderei pure a lui la mail.

grazie Debe,molto gentile..

Ben venga la mail (vediamo cosa rispondono) ,comunque penso che una chiacchierata al telefono sia la cosa migliore,il top sarebbe la visita in loco ..

N.B. Vi do anche questo indirizzo : jmccabe@ascentsolar.com

A me è capitato che abbia risposto lui ad una e-mail inviata a Brian,probabilmente era di sua maggiore competenza.
Ma mi ha dato l'impressione che si "sbottoni" più facilmente di Brian.

Io la manderei pure a lui la mail.

Infatti nella mail che manderemo ci sarà scritto che verrà contattato da uno di noi.OK!

Indietro