Hptx

• Ecco la 66° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

I principali indici azionari hanno vissuto una settimana turbolenta, caratterizzata dalla riunione della Fed, dai dati macro importanti e dagli utili societari di alcune big tech Usa. Mercoledì scorso la Fed ha confermato i tassi di interesse e ha sostanzialmente escluso un aumento. Tuttavia, Powell e colleghi potrebbero lasciare il costo del denaro su livelli restrittivi in mancanza di progressi sul fronte dei prezzi. Inoltre, i dati di oggi sul mercato del lavoro Usa hanno mostrato dei segnali di raffreddamento. Per continuare a leggere visita il link

bonder

Nuovo Utente
Punti reazioni
Hptx ieri ha ricevuto una approvazione molto importante
Sospesa e poi ha trattato solo ultima mezz Ora
Secondo me lunedi Puo fare da 16 a 18 senza problemi
Nel medio target 22-24
Codice hptx

Stocks outlet & baccala' emporium.

H P T X
chart
chart

Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Hyperion), incorporated in November 2006, is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat disorders in the areas of orphan diseases and hepatology. The Company develops Ravicti (glycerol phenylbutyrate) to treat the prevalent urea cycle disorders (UCD) and hepatic encephalopathy (HE). The Company has completed two Phase II trials and one pivotal Phase III trial of Ravicti. The Company’s HE clinical program consists of two trials, which have enrolled patients with cirrhosis. On December 23, 2011, the Company submitted a new drug application (NDA) for Ravicti for the chronic management of UCD in patients aged six years and above based on data from its pivotal Phase III trial in adult patients and the results of two Phase II trials, one in adults and one in pediatric patients aged 6 through 17 years.

In June 2011, the Company completed a 24-month carcinogenicity study of Ravicti in rats. On March 22, 2012, pursuant to an asset purchase agreement (purchase agreement) with Ucyclyd Pharma, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation, the Company purchased all of the worldwide rights to Ravicti. The Company also has an option to acquire all of Ucyclyd’s worldwide rights in BUPHENYL and AMMONUL (sodium phenylacetate and sodium benzoate) injection.

The Company conducted a pivotal Phase III trial of Ravicti in adult patients 18 years of age or older with UCD. The Company completed a second Phase II trial at five centers in North America in UCD patients aged 6 through 17 years. This trial includes two phases: a two-week, open-label, safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic characteristics and ammonia control of Ravicti. The Company enrolled 77 adult and pediatric UCD patients in its two 12-month open-label safety studies, 69 of whom completed the studies. The Company conducted nonclinical genotoxicity and carcinogenicity studies to assess the tumorigenic potential of Ravicti in animals and to assess the relevant risk in humans. The Company is conducting a Phase II multi-center study of patients with cirrhosis and episodic HE.

big.chart

big.chart

I hope at least minimally useful. In case of interest (€uribor free, but spread for ever) ►►►►►►►
☻/♬♪ ❖ EARTH.pk Alert 2.O: $tay Th0NN0 ... 0PhRà !!! ❖ P▲ℕ❣☪ €MP¥R€$@❣♆¥ DISCLAIMER, Ⓘℳ☢ & Manthra
/▌
/ \

Ⓘℳ☢ ℬɣ $@❣♆¥ ►►♥®█║▌│││█║℠™║▌║▌▌║█©❤◀◀
K€$ADDhAPhA'pe'KAMPA' ℬunda-ℬunda €MP¥R€ ❣❣❣

Secondo me lunedi Puo fare da 16 a 18 senza problemi
Nel medio target 22-24
Codice hptx

very good