igxt

11,000 dollar buy
passati adesso .058:)

RUMOR$$$$$$$$$$$ ALERT$$$$$$
BIG NEWS OUT next week

IGXT ha attualmente sette progetti cinematografici orale nella sua pipeline.

Con i farmaci tradizionali tutte le forme di dosaggio compresse, capsule entrano nel flusso sanguigno attraverso il tratto gastrointestinale, che sottopone il farmaco al degrado dai succhi gastrici. Di conseguenza,questi tipi di farmaci attualmente in commercio spesso richiedono dosi maggiori e in genere sviluppano un ritardo nel sistema curativo. I farmaci che commercializzerà IGXT sono a forma di una sottile pellicola, grande come circa un francobollo, che si sciogliera direttamente sotto o sopra la lingua. Questo tipo di prodotto salterà la parte gastrointestinale e la resa sarà più veloce con un dosaggio più preciso e con dosi più basse.

Grande successo per IGXT

Thin film drug delivery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IGXT ha attualmente sette progetti cinematografici orale nella sua pipeline.

Con i farmaci tradizionali tutte le forme di dosaggio compresse, capsule entrano nel flusso sanguigno attraverso il tratto gastrointestinale, che sottopone il farmaco al degrado dai succhi gastrici. Di conseguenza,questi tipi di farmaci attualmente in commercio spesso richiedono dosi maggiori e in genere sviluppano un ritardo nel sistema curativo. I farmaci che commercializzerà IGXT sono a forma di una sottile pellicola, grande come circa un francobollo, che si sciogliera direttamente sotto o sopra la lingua. Questo tipo di prodotto salterà la parte gastrointestinale e la resa sarà più veloce con un dosaggio più preciso e con dosi più basse.

Grande successo per IGXT

Thin film drug delivery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nice Finish yesterday for IGXT:D:D:D:D
Accumulation OK!

Buongiorno....
ci sono anch'io nella truppaOK!
20000 azioni a 0.60$....prese prima dell'approvazione.
Questa e' una societa' interessante....:)

announced today that the Company's board of directors granted options to acquire 240,000 common shares effective November 29, 2011. All options were granted under the 2006 Stock Option Plan as amended, with an exercise price of C$0.55 and expire in five years. All options vest over a period of two years at the rate of 25% every six months.

Of the total stock options granted, 75,000 were granted to one of the Company's non employee directors, Rajiv Khosla, and 40,000 to the non employee director, Bernard Boudreau. The company also granted 40,000 options to purchase common shares to the CEO and President, Horst G. Zerbe, 35,000 to the CFO, Paul A. Simmons and 15,000 to the Corporate Secretary, Ingrid Zerbe. Furthermore, a total of 35,000 options to purchase common shares were granted to two employees of the company.

mammamia
che schifo....
MANIPOLAZIONE ALLO STATO PURO!!!!!!!

niente paura,,,

longgggggggggggg$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

mammamia
che schifo....
MANIPOLAZIONE ALLO STATO PURO!!!!!!!

niente paura,,,

longgggggggggggg$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Niente paura....... il problema che sta scendendo tutti i giorni. Purtroppo l'errore è quello di averla acquistata troppo presto, dato che le new non possono uscire prima di un mese dopo approvazione Fda. Il farmaco andrà in produzione nel secondo trimestre almeno così si spera, perciò spazio per la discesa......

Niente paura....... il problema che sta scendendo tutti i giorni. Purtroppo l'errore è quello di averla acquistata troppo presto, dato che le new non possono uscire prima di un mese dopo approvazione Fda. Il farmaco andrà in produzione nel secondo trimestre almeno così si spera, perciò spazio per la discesa......

scende con micro volumi
è una cosa ridicola
non guardarla neanche....:D

MANIPOLATA...
TIRANO NELLA RETE I POLLI...:p

hanno dato le opzioni .55
perchè c'è un affare imminente
a breve!

relax:p

QUESTO è UNO CHE CAPISCE
COME FUNZIONA IL MERCATO...
tanto di CAPPELLOOK!OK!OK!OK!OK!

Have all you worried folks considered the fact that this was heavily shorted and most likely by the MM's and what do the MM's do when volume is down while we wait for further developments? They slowly walk it down.

Just because there is no news right now while they negotiate a partnership deal, doesn't mean that there is something wrong! The only problem here is anxious investors losing patience, which is understandable to a point when the pps drops as it has these past 2 weeks, but show me anything that points to any trouble with the company.

I think everyone needs to go back and do some DD to see why you invested here in the first place and ask yourself what has changed since then.

There are times when you bail when the pps drops and then there are times you take advantage of the opportunity to average down. I see this one as a GREAT opportunity to average down, based upon my in depth DD.

Grumbling at this point serves no purpose whatsoever. if this has you this much on edge, just sell for a loss and move on, otherwise just stay the course and wait to see how this develops and if you see problems based on real facts then by all means express those concerns with factual data and base your decisions accordingly.

The fact remains that we are in a lull period while the company works to sign on with the right company for a partnership to grow the business with it's newly approved CPI-300. This doesn't happen overnight and takes time to do it right. They also have other projects in the works with their "films" and that too looks promising, but will take time. The only problem I see is that we have to be at the mercy of these unscrupulous MM's and their never ending games while we wait.

Nobody can ever time these things out perfectly or predict how the market will react nowadays to any reasonable certainity. The short interest has been jumping all over these new biotech companies lately trying to take advantage of what the FDA does. Given the past problems with IGXT submissions with the FDA, they thought this would be easy money, as it is very unusual for a company like IGXT to make it alone through the FDA approval process, but they did it! Despite the heavy short interest they could not drive this down anywhere near what they thought and many gave up and bailed. Some stick around and willing to take their chances that no new PR's come out regarding a partnership soon, so the pps can slowly be driven down due to the fact that anxious investors will sell on baseless fears during this waiting stage.

AT this point I see no reason to sell - end of story!

Cheers!

QUESTO è UNO CHE CAPISCE
COME FUNZIONA IL MERCATO...
tanto di CAPPELLOOK!OK!OK!OK!OK!

Have all you worried folks considered the fact that this was heavily shorted and most likely by the MM's and what do the MM's do when volume is down while we wait for further developments? They slowly walk it down.

Just because there is no news right now while they negotiate a partnership deal, doesn't mean that there is something wrong! The only problem here is anxious investors losing patience, which is understandable to a point when the pps drops as it has these past 2 weeks, but show me anything that points to any trouble with the company.

I think everyone needs to go back and do some DD to see why you invested here in the first place and ask yourself what has changed since then.

There are times when you bail when the pps drops and then there are times you take advantage of the opportunity to average down. I see this one as a GREAT opportunity to average down, based upon my in depth DD.

Grumbling at this point serves no purpose whatsoever. if this has you this much on edge, just sell for a loss and move on, otherwise just stay the course and wait to see how this develops and if you see problems based on real facts then by all means express those concerns with factual data and base your decisions accordingly.

The fact remains that we are in a lull period while the company works to sign on with the right company for a partnership to grow the business with it's newly approved CPI-300. This doesn't happen overnight and takes time to do it right. They also have other projects in the works with their "films" and that too looks promising, but will take time. The only problem I see is that we have to be at the mercy of these unscrupulous MM's and their never ending games while we wait.

Nobody can ever time these things out perfectly or predict how the market will react nowadays to any reasonable certainity. The short interest has been jumping all over these new biotech companies lately trying to take advantage of what the FDA does. Given the past problems with IGXT submissions with the FDA, they thought this would be easy money, as it is very unusual for a company like IGXT to make it alone through the FDA approval process, but they did it! Despite the heavy short interest they could not drive this down anywhere near what they thought and many gave up and bailed. Some stick around and willing to take their chances that no new PR's come out regarding a partnership soon, so the pps can slowly be driven down due to the fact that anxious investors will sell on baseless fears during this waiting stage.

AT this point I see no reason to sell - end of story!

Cheers!

Ciao, sono d'accordo con te su alcune azioni bisogna crederci, ma è anche vero che purtoppo quando alcuni investitori presi dal panico o dai non immediati guadagni vendono, l'azione precipita. Tu mi dirai che può essere un'occasione per acquistarne altre, ma sta di fatto che quello che conta sono i soldi e chi purtoppo come me non ne può investire altri, si trova con un valore alto e un'azione a terra. Per riprendere la mia quotazione deve risalire di oltre il 40%, mi dirai che non è un problema e sono d'accordo, spero almeno che ci sia una frenata a questa discesa continua. ;);););););)

Dr. Horst G. Zerbe, Ph.D., è presidente del consiglio, Presidente e Chief Executive Officerof IntelGenx Technologies Corp. dall'aprile 2006. Dr. Zerbe ha più di 20 anni di esperienza nel settore farmaceutico. Inoltre, il dott Zerbe ha servito come Presidente, Amministratore Delegato e Direttore di IntelGenx Corp., filiale canadese dell'azienda, dal 2005. Dal 1998 al 2005, ha servito come presidente del Smartrix Technologies Inc. di Montreal, prima dell'assegnazione, dal 1994 al 1998 è stato Vice Presidente della R & S in LTS Lohmann Sistemi di Terapia in West Caldwell, New Jersey. Dr. Zerbe ha esperienza a livello esecutivo ed è stato responsabile di molte iniziative strategiche e di business. Dr. Zerbe è stato coinvolto nello sviluppo di farmaci nuovi e l'acquisizione e la disposizione dei nuovi farmaci candidati e altra tecnologia, le licenze e le questioni di distribuzione che possono avere incidenze sforzi di business della Società. Ha pubblicato numerosi articoli scientifici su riviste riconosciute e detiene oltre 30 brevetti. Dr. Zerbe è sposato con Ingrid Zerbe, segretario aziendale della Società e Direttore della Finanza e Amministrazione.

Buona domenica Axelvento, amico mio.;););)

Dr. Horst G. Zerbe, Ph.D., è presidente del consiglio, Presidente e Chief Executive Officerof IntelGenx Technologies Corp. dall'aprile 2006. Dr. Zerbe ha più di 20 anni di esperienza nel settore farmaceutico. Inoltre, il dott Zerbe ha servito come Presidente, Amministratore Delegato e Direttore di IntelGenx Corp., filiale canadese dell'azienda, dal 2005. Dal 1998 al 2005, ha servito come presidente del Smartrix Technologies Inc. di Montreal, prima dell'assegnazione, dal 1994 al 1998 è stato Vice Presidente della R & S in LTS Lohmann Sistemi di Terapia in West Caldwell, New Jersey. Dr. Zerbe ha esperienza a livello esecutivo ed è stato responsabile di molte iniziative strategiche e di business. Dr. Zerbe è stato coinvolto nello sviluppo di farmaci nuovi e l'acquisizione e la disposizione dei nuovi farmaci candidati e altra tecnologia, le licenze e le questioni di distribuzione che possono avere incidenze sforzi di business della Società. Ha pubblicato numerosi articoli scientifici su riviste riconosciute e detiene oltre 30 brevetti. Dr. Zerbe è sposato con Ingrid Zerbe, segretario aziendale della Società e Direttore della Finanza e Amministrazione.

Buona domenica Axelvento, amico mio.;););)

MONIC AMICA MIA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
felice settimanaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D:D:D:D:D

Indietro