panc....@@@@@@@@@@

credo da riconsiderare,,, :yes: :yes:

ultimo 4,15 cent

altolivello ha scritto:
credo da riconsiderare,,, :yes: :yes:

ultimo 4,15 cent

Ciao Alto :bow:

hai sempre un bello smalto :D

la piccola potrebbe scendere anche sotto i 4$.....

ultimo min. 3.93 mi sembra.

dav2 ha scritto:
Ciao Alto :bow:

hai sempre un bello smalto :D

la piccola potrebbe scendere anche sotto i 4$.....

ultimo min. 3.93 mi sembra.

hehehehehe OK! ,,,okkio,,,

book interessante,,,

la chiusura dovrebbe confermare,,in positivo,,

vediamo,,,

lo analizzero' e lo studiero' bene questo titolo quando avro' un po' piu' di tempo, voglio capire come e' messo a fondamentali per quello che posso.. e che prospettive ha..grazie della segnalazione alto :yes: OK!

cervellofine ha scritto:
lo analizzero' e lo studiero' bene questo titolo quando avro' un po' piu' di tempo, voglio capire come e' messo a fondamentali per quello che posso.. e che prospettive ha..grazie della segnalazione alto :yes: OK!

figurati,,,,,

cmq guardati gli istituzionali,,,il pezzo forte di panacos,,hehehehe

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=PANC

sempre,,,interessante,,,hehhhhehhhehe

okkio,,,,, :yes: :yes:

Dentro A 3.77....speriamo Che Non Mi Scatti Il 5° Stop Loss Della Settimana...

Finalmente Un Bel Colpo Di Reni...3.76 In Un Attimo

altolivello ha scritto:
relax con panc,,,

ha bisogno di un po' di tempo,,,, OK!
bentornato alto...vuoi dire che è come una donna di altri tempi ;) ;) :)

tiopentone ha scritto:
bentornato alto...vuoi dire che è come una donna di altri tempi ;) ;) :)
A proposit alto, visto che ci sei, anche se non è questo il suo spazio, con vegf cosa hai fatto poi?

tiopentone ha scritto:
Ed ora cosa ne pensate?

niente e' cambiato per come la vedo io,,
gli stanno tirando solo un'altro po' il collo,,,

ma ha i minuti contati per un rimbalzo,,,

violazione di 3,al ribasso diventa pericoloso,,

solo in quel caso,,

7/01/07 Biotech news letter: PANACOS PHARMA INC (NasdaqGM:PANC) 'Tremendous upside rewards' Possible $120 Target,5 Analysts opinion :BUY $8 Average Target, 85% Institution owned.

WASHINGTON, June 29 (UPI) -- United Press International interviewed Panacos Pharmaceuticals'(PANC) new Chief Executive Officer Alan Dunton about the company's lead product, a potential new HIV treatment, bevirimat, which attacks the problem of HIV drug resistance with a novel mechanism of action and which the company hopes to bring to market in about three years.

Q: Bevirimat targets a novel aspect of the HIV virus's development, its maturation process. Can you explain how it works?

A: It's a novel mechanism and that's what has us excited and the community excited and that's what makes it such a viable project because the real issue in HIV infection is drug resistance and, as you know, patients become resistant to one or more drugs that they're on over time. There's no such thing as a drug that's out there that does not have a resistance profile after time.

So bevirimat acts by a brand new mechanism -- we're calling it a maturation inhibitor -- and it blocks the maturation of an HIV protein called GAG. If that GAG protein doesn't mature -- meaning it gets cut up into pieces by an enzyme called protease -- then it can't become a mature, reproducing virus. So bevirimat actually binds to GAG at a very specific site to block (HIV's) maturation. And this is a mechanism that no other drug out there -- that's currently marketed or in development -- has.(SEE STORY)

Just consider the partnership deal that small Canadian drug developer Ambrilia Biopharma signed with Merck (NYSE: MRK) last year for its novel HIV protease inhibitor. It received $17 million up front, and as much as $215 million in milestone payments, for a drug that, compared with bevirimat, was much earlier in development. (It had only been tested in one phase 1 study.)

I don't expect shares to be trading anywhere near this level come 2008. Just the amount of up-front cash that Panacos could receive from a similar deal would give investors market-beating returns on this $170 million-market-cap company. Investing in a drug company on the hopes of a partnership is almost never a good idea, but I mention all this to exemplify how cheap shares are today compared with Panacos' potential, and to offer some sort of relative valuation analysis.

REWARD: Consider the Potential, Follow the Timeline
Panacos' data demonstrate that maturation inhibitors could become one of the next classes of drugs on the market for HIV, opening up a multibillion-dollar opportunity worldwide.

If the company can follow the approval timelines I have discussed, PA-457 could generate $500 million to $1 billion in sales worldwide in 2010. Since HIV drugs can be distributed with a relatively small organization, Panacos should be able to generate 50% operating margins.

So for the point of this discussion, let's assume $750 million in sales and $250 million in net income on a taxed basis. I would expect about 30% dilution by then with equity offerings, and a 25 to 30 price-to-earnings multiple would still lead to a $100 to $120 stock by the end of 2009, which equates to roughly 75% to 85% annualized returns. But there's an opportunity today too, as I believe Panacos is worth about $20 to $24 currently & trading last at $3.23 is unreal.

Panacos Pharmaceuticals Inc. study showed its experimental AIDS drug PA-457 reduced blood levels of the human immunodeficiency virus by 90% in a study of HIV-infected volunteers.

Inhibitor PA 457 from Panacos, Dosed Orally Once Daily and Active against Resistant Virus, Is Potential Breakthrough Drug Treatment for HIV

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation to PA-457.

Indietro