GGR - GeoGlobal Resources Inc. (AMEX:GGR)

Ciao, chi segue questa Azione ??????
L'avevo in carico prima che saltasse da 3$ a 7$ a seguito della scoperta di alcuni pozzi di gas in India.Poi ricomprata in discesa dai 15$,a 9$, ma uscito più volte in loss per accumulare ultimamente da 3,9 fino a 5,3$.
Qualcun'altro è dentro???
Ciao by Loris

Siamo a quota 8,4 Dollaroni :D :D :D
Ciao

Nessuno è dentro a questa????
Sono convinto che quando riprenderanno L'estrazione dei pozzi bloccati ritornerà ai 15 $
iao da Loris

Chiusura a 8,79$, +4,27% ,volumi in aumento 412000 pezzi.
I 9$ sono a portata di mano, poi ....... Sperem.
Ciao da Loris

Allegati

• ggr-gif2.GIF
    ggr-gif2.GIF
    17,9 KB · Visite: 275
Incredibile !!!! Avevano messo un tappo in apertura di 54.000 pezzi a 8,54$ e in 10 minuti mangiato tutto. :D :D :D
Ciao

Primo target 9$ raggiunto e mantenuto.Prossimo ...... 15$!!!!!!!(troppo bello, non credo ma.....). :D :D :D
Ciao by Loris

Allegati

• ggr3.GIF
    ggr3.GIF
    16,4 KB · Visite: 253
Ultima modifica:
Mantiene i 9$.Vediamo quale direzione vuole prendere.
Ciao by Loris

buttateci un occhio

sembra tornare interessante anche da solo scalping ;)

Allegati

• ScreenHunter_8.gif
    ScreenHunter_8.gif
    21,5 KB · Visite: 230
Sono convinto che quando riprenderanno L'estrazione dei pozzi bloccati ritornerà ai 15 $
Ciao da Loris

Ciao Loris :)

Oggi mi ha suonato un allert, ha recuperato la soglia dei $ 3 :rolleyes:
Se qualcuno ha seguito gli ultimi sviluppi e vuole dire la sua, sono gradite opinioni.

$ 2.01 / 2.07 / 2.21 ... 2.34

1.78, con 122mila pezzi scambiati , nuovi massimi anche oggi

Chiusura Buona a 1,75$ con 300.000 pezzi, +5,42%
Grafico e ...........
Commento sul Board Yahoo(per quello che puo' valere)::mmmm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sporadic Cap on the price rise 12-Nov-09 10:44 am
Often you see a large block of shares appearing on the ask with only one or two lots on the bid appearing a cent lower. The bid will nevertheless swallow up any shares that are sold into it.

This is done as part of an accumulation strategy to push day traders and others into thinking that there is no further upside beyond that big block. It is also meant to discourage buyers from trying to buy into such a large overhang of stock.

This strategy was employed at $1.40, $1.50 and other prices. The ask is entirely artificial and both the bid and ask are moved down in lock step until the traders realize that the king is wearing no clothes. They start eating up the ask and the ask is then pulled which allows the stock to rise about 10 cents or so.

The accumulators do not want the price to run away from them because it will attract more traders. They will try to push down the price but at the same time they don't want to use up the reserve they accumulated.

So far, only 2.3 million shares traded since GGR closed at $.97 seven trading days ago. Yet the price is up close to 75%. That is very few shares for such a large percentage price move. It indicates to me that there are few shares out there for sale at these prices. I figure that of those trades, perhaps 50% were obtained as part of the accumulation strategy, most of those in the $1.60 and $1.70 range.

When GGR starts trading 1-2 million shares per day, the price will not be held back so easily and we will see it rise to its proper valuation level. What that level is, I could not speculate, however, I can say that it is not anywhere close to the current levels.

Allegati

• ggr_11_09.JPG
    ggr_11_09.JPG
    72,1 KB · Visite: 70
Indietro