Grps

SALT LAKE CITY, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- I am pleased to inform all shareholders of Gold River Productions Inc. (OTC-PINK: GRPS) that I have instructed our CPA's to begin the process of bringing our financials current through the most recent, closed calendar quarter. Once completed, our attorneys will begin the process of drafting their Opinion Letters which will then be uploaded to the OTC website.

I estimate that unless we run into unanticipated issues along the way the process of bringing the company current and having the CE removed from our symbol should be complete by mid-July.

These actions, we expect, will help with the next level of funding that will allow us to get into production.

Sincerely
John Ohlin
President/CEO
Gold River Productions Inc.

SOURCE Gold River Productions Inc.

Copyright 2014 PR Newswire

:clap::clap::clap:

SALT LAKE CITY, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- I am pleased to inform all shareholders of Gold River Productions Inc. (OTC-PINK: GRPS) that I have instructed our CPA's to begin the process of bringing our financials current through the most recent, closed calendar quarter. Once completed, our attorneys will begin the process of drafting their Opinion Letters which will then be uploaded to the OTC website.

I estimate that unless we run into unanticipated issues along the way the process of bringing the company current and having the CE removed from our symbol should be complete by mid-July.

These actions, we expect, will help with the next level of funding that will allow us to get into production.

Sincerely
John Ohlin
President/CEO
Gold River Productions Inc.

SOURCE Gold River Productions Inc.

Copyright 2014 PR Newswire

up 50%

13x16 low float :yes:

sgranocchiato alla grande a .0006 in questi giorni :D

adesso ne ho piu' del gra$$one :clap::clap::clap:

:o

7/31/2014
Previously, I had mentioned that I hoped to have the CE cleared from our stock symbol by mid, July.
We ran into two issues along the way which have now been resolved but cost us about 4-6 weeks in reaching our goal. The CPA now has all of the data needed to complete the financials that the OTC is requiring and I hope they will be ready to send that data to the attorneys in the next week or two.
I anticipate the attorneys will have questions but hope that they will be able to issue their opinion letters within two weeks of receiving the financial data. Thus, the new target date is the last week of August to the first week of September to have all the data that was in arrears, brought current.
Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
John Ohlin, President/CEO
GRPS

:o

7/31/2014
Previously, I had mentioned that I hoped to have the CE cleared from our stock symbol by mid, July.
We ran into two issues along the way which have now been resolved but cost us about 4-6 weeks in reaching our goal. The CPA now has all of the data needed to complete the financials that the OTC is requiring and I hope they will be ready to send that data to the attorneys in the next week or two.
I anticipate the attorneys will have questions but hope that they will be able to issue their opinion letters within two weeks of receiving the financial data. Thus, the new target date is the last week of August to the first week of September to have all the data that was in arrears, brought current.
Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
John Ohlin, President/CEO
GRPS

un basher dilla' ha fatto il verso al ceo per questo post :eek:

arrivata immediatamente una bella s.m.e.r.d.a.t.a da parte del CEO :clap:

Allegati

• quant.JPG
    quant.JPG
    74,5 KB · Visite: 218
  • qqqq.JPG
    qqqq.JPG
    67,2 KB · Visite: 223
Gold River Productions Shareholder Update

SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- I am pleased to report that we have officially begun the process of getting current with the OTC and getting the skull and cross bones removed from our trading symbol.
Our CPA's have delivered our 2012 & 2013 financials to our attorney's for their Opinion Letters. This combined Financial Statement should be out and uploaded to the OTC website sometime during the next week. Once 2012 & 2013 are uploaded we will be required to provide the first and second quarter of 2014 and by the middle of November, the third quarter as well. These three quarterly reports will quickly follow the 2012 & 2013 reports.

It took an extraordinarily long time to get 2012 & 2013 together in part due to some personal issues that delayed my getting the needed information to our CPA's and then they had to reconstruct 2011 - we had only filed the first quarter of that year before we ran out of funds. Reconstructing 2011 was very time consuming as we had had a lot of activity, changed accounting software and required considerable data from our Transfer Agent, among others. We had to have a clean year end for 2011 so we had a clean starting point for 2012.

Thank you all for your patience.John Ohlinjrojr@usa.netPresident/CEO, Gold River Productions, Inc.Ticker symbol: GRPS

GRPS Shareholder Update
Salt Lake City, UT, December 4, 2014

I am pleased to report that as of 4:00 PM MST, this date, all of the OTC required filings have been uploaded to the OTC website.
I have been informed that although the OTC will attempt to expedite the review process, it could still take three to five business days to complete and remove the C.E. from our trading symbol.
Thank you all for your patience.
John Ohlin
President/CEO, Gold River Productions, Inc.

LONG :D

OTC current tomorrow. I am in receipt of an email from the OTC that we will be current before the open tomorrow. Also, the DTC chill on the stock will be removed then as well.

I am preparing a PR that might go out late December or early January relative to the significant success our affiliate in Panama is having and hope to have some photos of their facility and progress up on our website (AeroQuest Technologies) to coincide with the PR.

We have found two errors in our filings, one is the CUSIP number and the other is the number of shares in the public float which we are in the process of deciding to correct now, or wait a few weeks and correct them with the fourth quarter filings - the attorneys/CPA's are working on making that decision.

I will keep you all informed.
Kind regards,
John Ohlin
President/CEO
GRPS

hey nanerottolo
è tempo di correre
:D:D:D

hey nanerottolo
è tempo di correre
:D:D:D

usti,,,,,big fat a monitor alle setteemezza:D:bow:,,,,,,eeeeehhhhh....missa'chestapersuccederequaccheccccosa :yes:

fernandooooooo help me :bow: ho la febbre che non siendeeeeeee:ronf::gluglu::ambulanza: riposo e medicine non bastano....:wall:

p.s. max, ne ho prese altre 660k grps :D

il CEO....:bow:

Allegati

• jroir.JPG
    jroir.JPG
    64,2 KB · Visite: 121
usti,,,,,big fat a monitor alle setteemezza:D:bow:,,,,,,eeeeehhhhh....missa'chestapersuccederequaccheccccosa :yes:

fernandooooooo help me :bow: ho la febbre che non siendeeeeeee:ronf::gluglu::ambulanza: riposo e medicine non bastano....:wall:

p.s. max, ne ho prese altre 660k grps :D

amico mio ti auguro per il 2015 di andare in pensione prima del tempo grps$rgbp$bmsn una bella triade sempre se tutto va bene:D:D:D

non dimenticare bnikf:D:D metti qualcosa nel portafoglio$$$$

Indietro