TSLA - Tesla Motors Vol III

Ciao sakkarmy

Steven Terner "Steve" Mnuchin è un banchiere, produttore cinematografico e politico statunitense, 77º ed attuale Segretario al tesoro degli Stati Uniti d'America. Come Segretario al tesoro è stato sostenitore del progetto di riforma fiscale e della riduzione dell'imposta sulle società

fonte:
Steven Mnuchin - Wikipedia

Intanto Ieri è arrivata a perdere il 6 % e con i prezzi che abbiamo Ogg in premarket è come se avessie azzerato le perdite di ieri

Una mossa per far uscire i polli o la mossa per incastrare noi che siamo dentro:confused::D:p

molti speravano prima

US Tsy Sec. Mnuchin Hopes To Pass Next Coronavirus Stimulus Legislation By End-July

Trump nn finanzia piu i Governatori Dems :confused:

US Tsy Sec. Mnuchin: Next Virus Bill Will Not Bailout Out States That Were Badly Managed

F vs TSLA, v2
6 vs 1400

Goal +15%
F:6.9 vs TSLA :1610

:p

Ps: ripreso un cippino di F

Munchin ha sparato a salve ... mercati in rosso ... compreso il nas ...

ha deluso

vediamo se oggi la bimba fa meglio di ieri, outperformando lo spoor

@elm

TSLA and new OEMs (as they go public) will tend to over-perform because market know there’s little market risk left - adoption, consumer desire is clear. Execution risk still exists though so OEMs that can/have deliver supply will be the long term winners.

You can safely be long New OEMs and short Legacy OEMs as a strategy and will probably make a lot more money predictably than by trying to short one of these rocket ships with a ‘valuation thesis’

@<a href="https://www.finanzaonline.com/forum/member.php?u=97894" target="_blank">elm</a>

TSLA and new OEMs (as they go public) will tend to over-perform because market know there’s little market risk left - adoption, consumer desire is clear. Execution risk still exists though so OEMs that can/have deliver supply will be the long term winners.

You can safely be long New OEMs and short Legacy OEMs as a strategy and will probably make a lot more money predictably than by trying to short one of these rocket ships with a ‘valuation thesis’

Rusch indicates that Tesla’s upside potential within the next few years is so astronomical because the automotive industry continues to push toward electrification. In a few years, many large automakers will have 10-20 electric cars, but Tesla’s vehicles will be preferrable among car buyers because of advanced technology and performance.

“As we look across the industry and we get some of those competitive companies, they just continue to lag in terms of the products that they’re bringing the market,” Rusch said. “The functionality to the Over-the-Air updates, and operating system, and it continues to look like Tesla has the two to three year lead from a technology perspective.”

Tesla (TSLA) has 50-70% five-year upside because of tech lead, Wall Street firm says

Ultima modifica:
Sleepy Joe ha parlato e i mercati sono tornati ai lows del giorno

basta apra bocca e piovono le vendite ... almeno fino a quando resta in testa nei sondaggi

Biden just vowed an "end to the era of shareholder capitalism." It's literally a war on the market.

Indietro