belize 2012-9,5% in forte flessione

• Ecco la 65° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

Nell’ultima settimana ha prevalso il sentiment positivo sui principali listini internazionali, in un clima di rinnovata propensione al rischio con l’attenuarsi dei rischi geopolitici, mentre l’attenzione torna a focalizzarsi sui dati macro e sugli utili societari. Gli operatori hanno seguito da vicino le trimestrali delle big tech americane (5 titoli dei Magnifici 7). I conti di Tesla hanno deluso le aspettative ma il titolo è balzato in scia alla promessa di nuovi veicoli elettrici più economici. I risultati solidi di Microsoft e Alphabet hanno poi spinto l’indice S&P 500 a registrare la sua settimana migliore da novembre 2023. Per continuare a leggere visita il link

1usd

Nuovo Utente
Punti reazioni
bid 69 - ask75

A questi prezzi mi piacerebbe rientrare.

qualcuno sta seguendo il titolo.
C'e' qualche notizia di ristruttutazione del debito.

cordiali saluti
agli amici del forum

1usd ha scritto:
bid 69 - ask75

cordiali saluti
agli amici del forum

Ero rimasto alle news di qualche settimana fa...

"S&P notes that Belize, which has a sovereign rating of CC-, has signaled that it intends to restructure its debt in the near future, which typically means that it will be in default."

Più remota, ma più precisa quest'altra, che ipotizzava una decurtazione del valore nominale in mano ai bondholders in misura compresa fra il 25% e il 50%

Belize Close To Debt Default, by Mike Godfrey, Tax-News.com, Washington 26 September 2006

Although Belize has undertaken savage fiscal cut-backs under Prime Minister Said Musa, reducing a deficit of 9% of GDP to 3% in just two years according to the IMF, the government had to admit last week that it was close to default, and will have to restructure its debt.

Mr Musa denied that he is planning a devaluation, but market rumours suggest a 'haircut' for existing debt holders of 25% to 50% of their loans. Standard & Poor's recently lowered Belize's sovereign credit rating from CCC- to CC and said that a punitive debt swap would reduce the rating to SD, for Selective Default.

Currently, Belize has six outstanding international bonds totaling $338 million and $253 million in commercial loans. A further $116 million is accounted for by domestic debt. It is thought likely that all external debt will be swapped for a new bond issue.

Belize bonds were trading at 72 cents on the dollar last week, and bond yields on the 9.75% coupon bond due in 2015 reached nearly 16%.

“Servicing of the Belizean external public sector debt stock on its existing terms is no longer a viable option,” explained the Prime Minister and Minister of Finance. “We must urgently ask the cooperation of our creditors to help put this debt stock on a sustainable financial footing," he added.

Musa blamed four tropical storms which hit Belize between 1999 and 2003 for the country's woes, also mentioning a major infrastructure investment programme and rising oil prices.

i98mark ha scritto:
Più remota, ma più precisa quest'altra, che ipotizzava una decurtazione del valore nominale in mano ai bondholders in misura compresa fra il 25% e il 50%

Belize Close To Debt Default, by Mike Godfrey, Tax-News.com, Washington 26 September 2006

Although Belize has undertaken savage fiscal cut-backs under Prime Minister Said Musa, reducing a deficit of 9% of GDP to 3% in just two years according to the IMF, the government had to admit last week that it was close to default, and will have to restructure its debt.

Mr Musa denied that he is planning a devaluation, but market rumours suggest a 'haircut' for existing debt holders of 25% to 50% of their loans. Standard & Poor's recently lowered Belize's sovereign credit rating from CCC- to CC and said that a punitive debt swap would reduce the rating to SD, for Selective Default.

Currently, Belize has six outstanding international bonds totaling $338 million and $253 million in commercial loans. A further $116 million is accounted for by domestic debt. It is thought likely that all external debt will be swapped for a new bond issue.

Belize bonds were trading at 72 cents on the dollar last week, and bond yields on the 9.75% coupon bond due in 2015 reached nearly 16%.

“Servicing of the Belizean external public sector debt stock on its existing terms is no longer a viable option,” explained the Prime Minister and Minister of Finance. “We must urgently ask the cooperation of our creditors to help put this debt stock on a sustainable financial footing," he added.

Musa blamed four tropical storms which hit Belize between 1999 and 2003 for the country's woes, also mentioning a major infrastructure investment programme and rising oil prices.

IN REALTA' VALE COME 12 MESI FA (+ O -)

Allegati

• bigchart.png
    bigchart.png
    4,2 KB · Visite: 779
paullee ha scritto:
IN REALTA' VALE COME 12 MESI FA (+ O -)

Per onestà, lo seguo molto alla lontana... non sono in grado di dire cosa abbia influito sull'andamento del titolo in un anno.... ;)

i98mark ha scritto:
Per onestà, lo seguo molto alla lontana... non sono in grado di dire cosa abbia influito sull'andamento del titolo in un anno.... ;)
nopn lo so neppure io; però alcuni amici, quest'estate hanno fatto un giro (anche) nel belize e i loro raconti sono di un paese "povererrrrimmmmmo"; quindi cautela; io ci son dentro con qualcosina , ma appena e se roesco a far pari scappo

oggi si che stanno prendendo delle belle "botte"
da 75 di ieri a 65

belize è l'ultimo dei paesi sul quale investirei. Piuttosto le seychelles ;) .
Non avranno da pagare debiti/cedole quindi rinegozieranno convertiranno, si inventeranno qualcosa, probabilmente anche una conversione con titoli a bassissima cedola...impopolare ma non hanno molto da perdere.Poi stiamo a vedere, spero per i possessori dei titoli di essere smentito alla grande :)

1usd ha scritto:
bid 69 - ask75

cordiali saluti
agli amici del forum
qualcuno ne sa qualcosa?
i prezzi sono fissi intorno a 67/70 e della ristrutturazione non si sente più parlare.

adesso vediamo se pagano gli interessi il 15 febbraio

Ho trovato quest'aricolo del 2 febb 2007; ne sai qualcosa?

Success For Belize Bond Swap, by Mike Godfrey, for LawAndTax-News.com, New York 02 February 2007

The Belizean government has announced that 93% of its bondholders have taken up the US$500m debt swap it offered in December to replace existing commercial foreign debt new instruments maturing in 2029.

Principal repayments on the new bonds will start in 2019. The bonds will bear interest in the first three years after issuance at a fixed per annum rate of 4.25%. In years four to five, the rate will step up to 6.00%, and thereafter through the maturity of the bonds the interest rate will level off at 8.50% per annum.

The exchange offer was preceded by four months of intensive consultations with the affected creditors by the Belizean authorities.

"On its existing terms," explained Belizean Prime Minister Said Musa in December, "Belize's stock of external commercial debt is visibly unsustainable. Through this transaction, Belize will have consolidated the debt into a single new series of bonds, improved liquidity for the creditors, stretched out maturities and significantly lowered the average rate of interest on the debt. Over the next five years, this transaction will save an estimated $301 million in debt service costs for Belize in comparison with existing terms."

The launch of the transaction was approved by the National Assembly of Belize in mid-December. Mark Espat, Minister of National Development of Belize, added: "This operation has been carried out with a strict adherence to the principle of transparency and respect for intercreditor equity. We have worked in a cooperative manner with our creditors and we look forward to their strong support for the transaction."

Tenders by the creditors were due by January 26, 2007, and the transaction is expected to close during the third week of February.

Prior to the swap, Belize bonds were trading at 72 cents on the dollar, and bond yields on the 9.75% coupon bond due in 2015 had reached nearly 16%. Standard & Poor's had lowered Belize's sovereign credit rating from CCC- to CC.

Ultima modifica:
vuoi dire che il Belize ha pagato tutti gli interessi ??

anche l'Ecuador paghera' oggi i suoi interessi.. senza i 30 giorni di mora richiesti..
io ne ho un po' di tutti e due.. ma la soddisfazione maggiore la ho dalla GM
ho un 2048 con interessi trimestrali.. pagato anche 69.. oggi quota 82.50

poprad ha scritto:
vuoi dire che il Belize ha pagato tutti gli interessi ??

anche l'Ecuador paghera' oggi i suoi interessi.. senza i 30 giorni di mora richiesti..
io ne ho un po' di tutti e due.. ma la soddisfazione maggiore la ho dalla GM
ho un 2048 con interessi trimestrali.. pagato anche 69.. oggi quota 82.50
a me li ha pagati correttamente

allora stappiamo una bottiglia di quello buono.. comincio a pensare male. che qualcuno ci abbia marciato sopra.. ma come mai il prezzo e' di ca. 67.50 ??
conviene comprali allora..

poprad ha scritto:
allora stappiamo una bottiglia di quello buono.. comincio a pensare male. che qualcuno ci abbia marciato sopra.. ma come mai il prezzo e' di ca. 67.50 ??
ma, non so che dire.
dall'articolo dell'altro giorno, in inglese, mi pareva di capire che lo ristruttureranno, ma forse il mio inglese è troopo scolastico.
:confused: :confused:

poprad ha scritto:
hai controllato anche tu se ti hanno pagato?

la banca mi dice sempre che ci vogliono 2 o 3 giorni
ma se hanno pagato te. nonv edo ragione per la quale non dovrebbero pagare me.
Per l'Ecuador c'e' stato un annuncio ufficiale..

Indietro