CMKX naked short

Re: Confirmation Update Progress
« Reply #148 Today at 7:23am »
I am providing an update of the Wells Fargo CMKX Trust Funds confirmation process. This is to keep the Shareholders, who are interested, informed of what is transpiring in this process.

The Wells Fargo executive confirmed again to our CMKX Shareholder that there is a $1.2 Trillion Dollar Trust Account for CMKX and heard CMKX could get paid this week. CEO Steve Kirkpatrick and Attorney Hodges were informed and the shareholder's information was provided to both.

CEO Kirkpatrick and I exchanged several messages. CEO Kirkpatrick has a company to run, but is willing to fly up and view the proof of the CMKX Trust Fund. Until CEO Kirkpatrick verifies the existence of the Trust Fund, his stance is that there are no Trust Funds for CMKX. I am working with the shareholder on this verification process.

The funds are scheduled for release this week. We are standing by this week so we don't interfere with the release. If the release does not occur this week, then specific measures will be implemented for the verification of the Trust Fund for CMKX and release. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I will keep you posted of any further developments.

All the best,
BHollenegg

vediamo se ci daranno sta manciata di milioni....questa volta....

personalmente non ho fretta...ma non vorrei che passino altri 20 anni azzzzzzz:D:D:D:D

resto cmq come sempre fiducioso....

un saluto a tuttiOK!

vediamo se ci daranno sta manciata di milioni....questa volta....

personalmente non ho fretta...ma non vorrei che passino altri 20 anni azzzzzzz:D:D:D:D

resto cmq come sempre fiducioso....

un saluto a tuttiOK!

Il problema è sempre quello delle cifre che non sono credibili. 1200 miliardi di rimborso come li possono aver raccolti? Chi è in grado di pagare una cifra simile?
Fossero stati 3-4 miliardi ci sarei riuscito a credere, ma 1200 non ci riesco, troppo folle come cifra e pari al PIL della Spagna praticamente.

Tutta questa vicenda ho rinunciato a capirla, altre OTC sono finite a 0.0001 delistate e sparite, qui la società continua ad esistere, non si sa cosa faccia di preciso, poi arriva un avvocato e dice che ci sono trilioni di dollari pronti per essere pagati agli azionisti, ogni mese a volte ogni settimana viene detto che a breve ci sarà il rimborso, vengono fatti ricorsi che vengono respinti ma si continua a dire che i soldi sono in arrivo, il ceo della società dice tornerà a quotare sul mercato e che si vuol buttare nel business del petrolio, ma deve trovare svariati milioni di dollari per partire e non sa niente di eventuali rimborsi agli azionisti.
Fatto sta che sono passati 8 anni da quando venne delistata e ancora se ne parla sui forum e si ha una qualche attività societaria, però non si è visto un centesimo di rimborso e la società sostanzialmente fa solo delle riunioni... :mmmm:

dove le monitorate le penny stocks?

ultima da BHollenegg:

"Scheduled for distribution according to Wells Fargo bank official"

Swather, read the first post on this thread, it's below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BHollenegg
DIAMOND JEDI WARLORD
Post by BHollenegg on about an hour ago

Thank you all for your inputs. Through this research and confirmation process, one of the trusts, more than a Trillion Dollars, is located with Wells Fargo and is scheduled for distribution according to Wells Fargo bank official. The July 9th release was put on hold by the government. More information will be provided after legal consultation.

Thank you,
BHollenegg

millionaires.proboards.com/thread/46520/dders-help-needed-cmkx-treasury?page=3

ultima da BHollenegg:

"Scheduled for distribution according to Wells Fargo bank official"

Swather, read the first post on this thread, it's below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BHollenegg
DIAMOND JEDI WARLORD
Post by BHollenegg on about an hour ago

Thank you all for your inputs. Through this research and confirmation process, one of the trusts, more than a Trillion Dollars, is located with Wells Fargo and is scheduled for distribution according to Wells Fargo bank official. The July 9th release was put on hold by the government. More information will be provided after legal consultation.

Thank you,
BHollenegg

millionaires.proboards.com/thread/46520/dders-help-needed-cmkx-treasury?page=3

resto sempre fiducioso,,,heheheehe...e' solo quetione di tempo...:D:D:D

E' arrivato il messaggio di spiegazione, in sostanza un amico di un azionista che lavora in WF, avrebbe detto che c'è un fondo da 1200 miliardi intestato a CMKX.
Quindi è un sentito dire, non c'è alcuna prova concreta.
Il ceo di CMKX ha chiesto di parlare con questo amico che lavora in WF, ma non c'è riuscito.

E' arrivato il messaggio di spiegazione, in sostanza un amico di un azionista che lavora in WF, avrebbe detto che c'è un fondo da 1200 miliardi intestato a CMKX.
Quindi è un sentito dire, non c'è alcuna prova concreta.
Il ceo di CMKX ha chiesto di parlare con questo amico che lavora in WF, ma non c'è riuscito.

ultima:

BHollenegg
DIAMOND JEDI WARLORD
Post by BHollenegg on 3 hours ago

Hello Shareholders,

My apologies for my absence. I had to take care of some issues before I could post. I haven't had a chance to read the message boards, but when I can I will answer your questions..

To those who conveyed I should not have posted the information until all of the confirmation was done...the reason the information was posted was because of the confirmation of funds progress we were actively and openly pursuing to show proof of funds as requested by CEO Kirkpatrick. This is a transparent process for all shareholders to view and participate. Because of this process we received the Wells Fargo Trust Fund information. The shareholders should be and will be provided information of the confirmation progress.

Again, the information I received is from a fellow shareholder who is trustworthy , who has direct contact with a Wells Fargo bank manager, the bank manager, his banker, is also a friend. CEO Kirkpatrick, Attorney Hodges, and I are in direct contact with the shareholder.

The shareholder contacted me as part of the confirmation process. The shareholder explained that he mentioned to the bank manager that he had invested in a stock that had a trust fund for the shareholders. The shareholder didn't mention the name of the stock. The bank manager called him in July and asked the shareholder that the stock you mentioned is it CMKX. When the shareholder confirmed it was, the bank manager said there is a 1.2 Trillion Dollar Trust for CMKX at Wells Fargo that went active and scheduled for distribution July 9, 2013. This date is the same date Attorney Hodges told me the release of the funds was down to hour by hour. The shareholder, after he spoke with me, went again to the bank manager and queried about the Trust Fund for CMKX. The bank manager, as well as the bank manager' boss, confirmed the CMKX Trust Funds and said it is active and scheduled for distribution.

CEO Kirkpatrick spoke with the shareholder. CEO Kirkpatrick said that he believes the shareholder but feels the Wells Fargo executives were lying because no bank has that much money therefore there is no trust. I looked in Wells Fargo's financial report. There is a client account with assets of $1.2 Trillion Dollars. How many $1.2 Trillion Dollar accounts are there in the world?

The shareholder wants to get paid like the rest of the shareholders. The company is in a lawsuit with Wells Fargo. CEO Kirkpatrick is justifiably concerned that our endeavors may affect the outcome of their lawsuit. Since the new release date of October 29th, I have been advised and asked to wait until the end of October.

At this stage I feel it is prudent the process cease until the end of October. This will give everyone a time to catch a breather. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

My best,
BHollenegg

Solita manfrina, trovata una scusa per posticipare un altro mese questo fantomatico pagamento. Già visto più volte negli ultimi anni.
Prossimo posticipo sarà per arrivare a natale.

Salve shareholders
Ad oggi si è arrivati alla parola fine o ancora ci sono speranze $$$

Ho letto ieri sera un po, in pratica sono spariti tutti gli informatori tipo BHollenegg che fino ad ora ha raccontato un sacco di balle. E' spuntato sto Markz adesso.

tbone
Diamond Finder and Miner

34 minutes ago QuotePost by tbone on 34 minutes ago
[Dreamweaver] Hi Mark...what is the news on CMKX that you were going to share this evening....thanks so much!

[MarkZ] Dreamweaver Packages were moved into delivery position. Say your prayers. gotta go

Daily.."RUMORS" & "MORE"....believe em' or not !!! | CMKX Unofficial Message Board

Messaggio di Al Hodges del 30 agosto 2014:

Just a quick note to say to those who've cared enough to bless my mission: you are abundantly welcome, and thank you. While this process has continued on far, far, far too long, and way beyond my wildest imagination, there are reasons for it which will become known after your payment is received. To the naysayers, and to those who are on the verge of losing hope, and even to those who have given up long ago, I say to keep your eyes fully open for the next 10 to 15 days. More I cannot say at this time.

Messaggio di Al Hodges del 30 agosto 2014:

Just a quick note to say to those who've cared enough to bless my mission: you are abundantly welcome, and thank you. While this process has continued on far, far, far too long, and way beyond my wildest imagination, there are reasons for it which will become known after your payment is received. To the naysayers, and to those who are on the verge of losing hope, and even to those who have given up long ago, I say to keep your eyes fully open for the next 10 to 15 days. More I cannot say at this time.

Bè posticipo dietro posticipo. Speriamo che sia la volta buona.

qualche notizia fresca:

July 1, 2015
RE: Clark County Court Decision, Webinar #44 Outline
To All CMKM/NHHI Shareholders:
Judge Cadish with Clark County District Court has denied the Motion to Set Aside Default and Default Judgment filed by the judgment debtor, effectively reaffirming our judgment, which was obtained over two years ago. The ruling was actually made on June 19, 2015, but the court inadvertently notified the wrong lawyers of the decision. The court’s ruling is significant, and allows NHHI to move forward with recovery efforts that began overseas two years ago. We will continue to press for more good news to report in the days ahead.
Many thanks are due to our legal team of Bill Frizzell and Jay Shafer for the many long hours of great work required to obtain the judgment and to defend it. There are literally hundreds of pages of evidence, motions, depositions, and affidavits involved in a case like this, and these two men have done an excellent job representing CMKM/NHHI in this matter.
Webinar #44
Webinar #44 was held last night, with +/- 50 attendees. The event lasted slightly over one hour, and ended with some very good questions from attendees. You can click here to view a brief PowerPoint outline of the event.
I will host another webinar in mid-July to discuss the ramifications of the court ruling, and to discuss the bank records we are expecting to receive from Wells Fargo by July 15, 2015.
As we celebrate the God-ordained freedoms that we enjoy here in America, I hope than each of you has a blessed and happy July 4th weekend. Thank you and God bless!
Steve Kirkpatrick

Read more: July 1, 2015 RE: Clark County Court Decision (In our favor) | $ Granny's Kitchen~Todays Special~THE TRUTH ABOUT CMKX/CMKM/NHHI $

Buongiorno a tutti, ci sono aggiornamenti ?

Indietro