Juventus 600% upside

• Ecco la 68° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

La settimana è stata all’insegna degli acquisti per i principali listini internazionali. Gli indici americani S&P 500, Nasdaq e Dow Jones hanno aggiornato i massimi storici dopo i dati americani sui prezzi al consumo di mercoledì, che hanno evidenziato una discesa in linea con le aspettative, con l’inflazione headline al 3,4% e l’indice al 3,6% annuo, allentando i timori per un’inflazione persistente. Anche le vendite al dettaglio Usa sono rimaste invariate su base mensile, suggerendo un raffreddamento dei consumi che hanno fin qui sostenuto i prezzi. Questi dati, dunque, rafforzano complessivamente le possibilità di un taglio dei tassi a settembre da parte della Fed (le scommesse del mercato sono ora per due tagli nel 2024). Per continuare a leggere visita il link

• Due nuove obbligazioni Societe Generale, in Euro e in Dollaro USA

Societe Generale porta sul segmento Bond-X (EuroTLX) di Borsa Italiana due obbligazioni, una in EUR e una in USD, a tasso fisso decrescente con durata massima di 15 anni e possibilità di rimborso anticipato annuale a discrezione dell’Emittente.

Per continuare a leggere visita questo LINK
Vedi l'allegato 2282871

exor family is volatile day by day

only Juventus (potentially extemely volatile) is completely frozen around 26 cent

at stockmarket worth just 260 million

Pogba 120 Million refused!
Bonucci offer 60 million refused!
Dybala offer 80 million refused!

they refuse EVERYTHING!!!

and want to buy instead EVERYTHING as well!!

it is sick not to sell some players

if you are worth 2 billion (as juve could) only then it makes sense to keep all tremendously valued players

Agnelly/EXOR clearly pursue complete manipulation of the club business, to finally arrive at 100% ownership on the cheapest possible way

they know, share price couldn't be controlled anymore once they sell e.g. Pogba (which would mean net profit of at least 100 million euro)

clearly instead they pursue a tactic to build tremendous hidden assets

they manipulate EVERYTHING

I agree with what you say on the stock Juventus and then we small investors what we can do against society? ....

Thanx Nauatnatzin, I wondered why nobody started to raise questions.

Palotta and Lotito seem to act along the same scheme as Agnelli.

That emission at Roma at those idiot justs 38 cents per share (after they shortselled the stock surely themselves from 2 euro),
Unendless greed at the cost of other sakeholders and surely also extremely to the disadvantage of the club.
Then how foolish was it (on the verge of entering the Champions league) to triple nummer of shares at Roma for not even 100 million Euros (in stead of striving a much higher valuation before pursueing an emission).
Also Palotta may in that sorts of manner have gathered his big stake for nothing, but now may have pokered false.

Thanx Nauatnatzin, I wondered why nobody started to raise questions.

Palotta and Lotito seem to act along the same scheme as Agnelli.

That emission at Roma at those idiot justs 38 cents per share (after they shortselled the stock surely themselves from 2 euro),
Unendless greed at the cost of other sakeholders and surely also extremely to the disadvantage of the club.
Then how foolish was it (on the verge of entering the Champions league) to triple nummer of shares at Roma for not even 100 million Euros (in stead of striving a much higher valuation before pursueing an emission).
Also Palotta may in that sorts of manner have gathered his big stake for nothing, but now may have pokered false.

I believe many do not respond because here we are on an Italian forum and there will be the difficulty of the language. However to your questions I could not answer, I'm joined Juve recently and at these prices considering the positive trend that is having the Juventus also from a financial point of view.
Try ask your questions in Italian and maybe someone can answer. bye Bye

Atitlan, welcome to our forum. We generally write in Italian, but the other reason you didn't get much of a reply here is because the Thread most active at the moment is "Juventus: Attesa sentenza...".
I will suggest to keep two threads active from now on, one in English and one in Italian. So please continue writing on this from now on, as you have done so far.

May I ask you to start with? Where are you from, and where are you based at the moment?

Another question for you Atitlan. Have you noticed the raise of the Lazio share value in the recent weeks?
Any idea why? Have you heard of Chinese interests to acquire Lazio?

and I Compared Juventus against Manchester United on Operationals

if you would do such on squad value aginst market cap you would also arrive at abot 2 euro

Lazio's fair share price arrives at more than 14 Euros

It is astonishing for me te see how you Italians miss about all this

Vedi l'allegato 2320808

sorry, should be "more than 11 Euro"

I think Atitlan suggests that all Football clubs in Italy are undervalued on the market. We all agree about that.
Atitlan, for some reasons I cannot read your Allegato documents.

Do you know that Lindsell Train Ltd. owns 10% of Juve shares, and that also Blackrock has included Juve in their portfolio?

Juventus FC SpA, JUVE:MIL profile - FT.com

bettone I dindn' know that about Juventus very interesting

I don't undestand how those allegatos appear .. I just tried to input pictures

at least I can give you URL's from another forum where i inserted them today

http://www.finanzaonline.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2320655
http://www.finanzaonline.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2320657
http://www.finanzaonline.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2320742

Ther'is the same probleme, I'm not able to open yours news links...

I have written to the support supporto@finanzaonline.com on this issue, even though I think it must be atitlan using the wrong method to send these links

can you see the pictures now

lazio-01.jpg

lazio-02.jpg

lazio-05.jpg

Indietro