CMKX naked short

Bob si allarma:

UPS POLL
« Thread Started Today at 4:57am »
UPS is the only delivery company that I am aware of that you can track packages without a reference number.

I have been doing some checking on the UPS website using the name of shareholders that I know and noticed some of them have two 1lb packets waiting for shipping instructions since December....they are highlighted in yellow (one shareholder had a green and yellow highlight) and if you click on the shipping number it says it is a 1lb packet. The address is Henderson Nevada. This may be a coincidence. If you see this would you please let us know on this thread with a YES. Please do not post personal information and the tracking numbers.

This is what you have to do to check ... please follow the instructions very close

1. type in the address bar ups.com

2.at the top menu click on TRACKING and select TRACK SHIPMENTS

3.on the left side the TRACK BY NUMBERS window is open...look at the bottom of the window and you will see TRACK BY REFERENCES ..now click on it.

4.type your name in the Shipping Reference box. Try different variations of your name if you do not see any info..for instance...leave your middle intial off

5. on the DATE RANGE click on the first box and go to December 1...click on the 1 in the December 2010..it should now read on the date range 12/01/2010 to 05/17/2011 [[[the date will reset itself...please check the date each time you enter another variation of your name.]]]

6.on DESTINATION COUNTRY click on UNITED STATES

7.then click on the TRACK box

8. When the window opens scroll down until you see the yellow colored boxes with Henderson NV address.

Thank you,
BHollenegg

... e io sono in preallarme

Avete seguito le istruzioni? Io non arrivo a nulla.

Avete seguito le istruzioni? Io non arrivo a nulla.

Io nemmeno, mi porta fuori due track di merce spedita in italia a non so chi.
Eppure c'è gente che afferma che trova il proprio track ... mah mi puzza un po

Siate fiduciosi. Continuo a ricevere mail molto dettagliate da Al Hodges su come si stanno mettendo le cose. Purtroppo non posso renderle pubbliche ma un altro utente del forum può confermare quello che sto scrivendo. Neanche sui boards americani vengono pubblicate queste notizie per cui continuano a litigare tra di loro.

Siate fiduciosi. Continuo a ricevere mail molto dettagliate da Al Hodges su come si stanno mettendo le cose. Purtroppo non posso renderle pubbliche ma un altro utente del forum può confermare quello che sto scrivendo. Neanche sui boards americani vengono pubblicate queste notizie per cui continuano a litigare tra di loro.

E forse anche il coriaceo BobHolleneg ne saprà qualcosa di più...

[contributed by sweetsp7]

THE OFFER
« Thread Started Yesterday at 10:48pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trust is not about money, trust is about who we are. Thank you for being who you are. I know when the Trust is released, the World will be blessed by my fellow travelers.

I will be in touch with Attorney Hodges today concerning the release of the funds to the Shareholders. I will transfer of all my shares to whoever Attorney Hodges can pay as an incentive to immediately release the funds to the Shareholders.

There is a lot at stake for the Shareholders. The Shareholders deserve the best. The journey has been rough for all of us. The friendship and support have helped us through the difficult times. I am forever grateful to the Shareholders. forever. Thank you.

God Speed in Health and Wealth,
BHollenegg

http://millionaires.proboards.com/index.....ay&thread=38954
CMKX Unofficial Message Board - Updated Daily.."RUMORS"....believe em' or not !!!

Ultima modifica:

E in privato? ;)

Giusto per tirare un po' su.

Ieri ho visto di sfuggita che qualcuno parlava si circa 6 cent +3 cent in un secondo momento e diceva anche di non accettarli :D

Seriamente mi pare che i forum si stiano sgonfiando, rimane la sensazione di essere dentro a quelle telenovelas che non finiscono mai e nelle quali ogni tanto c'è il colpo di scena per ridare interesse.

Giusto per tirare un po' su.

Ieri ho visto di sfuggita che qualcuno parlava si circa 6 cent +3 cent in un secondo momento e diceva anche di non accettarli :D

Seriamente mi pare che i forum si stiano sgonfiando, rimane la sensazione di essere dentro a quelle telenovelas che non finiscono mai e nelle quali ogni tanto c'è il colpo di scena per ridare interesse.

Il tipo che lo ha scritto è la prima volta che lo leggo. Ogni tanto qualche guru salta fuori dalla tomba per dire la sua. Ci credo poco a questa previsione.
Anche se resta arduo a chi poter credere in quei forum, forse solo quelli ikazzati che pero, come noi, non sanno una mazza.

al solito ci dicono di non demordere, oggi:

Stockpicker1512
Re: Gossip & PalTalk Discussion 6/5/11-->
« Reply #34 Today at 7:55pm »

Folks,

I called into Al's office today hoping that I might get the opportunity to speak with him but knew my chances were slim to none. I have never called into his office before although I live not too far away. It turns out Dennis answered and screened pretty good so I didn't get too far but he was willing to speak for a minute. I told him I'm just another CMKM shareholder who has been holding on for a while now like everyone else and was looking to see if there are any bones they can throw out there or at least put out some sort of announcement, as it's been 4-5 months now. He said he did agree that it's been a while and we were due for a PR or something and that he would mention it to Al and that apparently Al had mentioned that as well. He said to hang in there that they are all still very optimistic and looking for closure very soon (there's that word again). Said the situation is very fluid but to keep my head up and that everything was still moving forward.

Doesn't sound like much but it was nice of him to share a few things. Also, if we don't get closure here soon it sounds like Al might be putting out a PR for us to give a more detailed update.

Hang tight and let's hope this ride comes to an end here soon.

Best,
Stockpicker"

Fresca fresca di ieri ... magari avete già letto tutti

Thank you each and everyone of you. I do not know where all the years go except in the memory bank...plenty of deposits there. How about the money bank? Hopefully this week or the next it will make the long wait just a memory. That would be the best present...all of the Shareholders paid in full.

Thank you again...you are the best,
BHollenegg

Fresca fresca di ieri ... magari avete già letto tutti

Thank you each and everyone of you. I do not know where all the years go except in the memory bank...plenty of deposits there. How about the money bank? Hopefully this week or the next it will make the long wait just a memory. That would be the best present...all of the Shareholders paid in full.

Thank you again...you are the best,
BHollenegg

bè fino a quando non li vediamo possiamo solo sperare.

letto oggi (tradotto da google):

Mi è stato detto dinaro sta mostrando verde fisso lampeggiava verde la scorsa settimana, ma ora è verde fisso, è stato detto una volta che è solido si tinge di verde che dovrebbe accadere entro 7 giorni.

Ho sempre creduto che avremmo visto tutto quello che succede più o meno allo stesso tempo. Per quanto riguarda i pacchetti, vedo una e-mail provenienti da TA a dirci un pacchetto è in rotta per noi, tutto sarà spiegato in pacchetti, seguire le istruzioni alla lettera. Ho detto molto tempo fa, vedo il P & F di essere pagato in dollari Nota FED e per il momento facciamo le nostre scelte per i soldi fiducia che sarà pagato in dollari, la nuova nota del Tesoro. Così vedo ci avvicina al asset backed annuncio dollaro nota del Tesoro durante il tempo otteniamo i nostri pacchetti. Come tutti voi mi sa che non garantisce una linea di tempo, ma è suona sempre più come il dinaro è pronto a strappare, non so se è verde fisso, ma ho detto che è, vedremo di Mercoledì se lo fosse. Se tutte queste informazioni siano corrette siamo vicini ad un evento che cambia la vita su molti fronti.

Mi viene detto che il domino hanno cominciato a cadere e non si fermerà ora, vediamo quando i nostri domino cade, speriamo che sia entro la settimana, ricordo che non sto promettendo nulla, ma questo è ciò che mi è stato detto.

By: cbaughan
23 Aug 2011, 09:52 AM EDT

Here is a good brief recap of last night:

Key points of Wyatt's report (in no particular order):

a) Yesterday's motion by the gov't was extremely unusual and has not happened often historically. Appeared to be an act of desperation on their part.

b) Once one thing is released, it ALL gets released...i.e. fines and penalties first (it is $2 per share now, was $.86 a year ago. From the company’s perspective there will be an offer to buy you out (for $5) or you stay with the company ($8 a share). The $5 and $8 figures are hearsay and unofficial.

c) Fines and penalties money has not been released to us mainly because the Treasury Dept. does not have the money to pay us at this time. Treasury needs the WGS to occur in order to have the money to pay us. Order of payment: 1. WGS occurs 2. Our F&P paid 3. Dinar RV. Every time we see a delay, the Dinar RV sees a delay - it is all working in tandem.

d) ) Last Tuesday Al received a call "from the top" that it was going to go down on Tuesday. When it didn't happen, they got another call "from the top" that it would happen Wednesday and to be patient, that they were working on it.

e) Wyatt did not know specifically WHO was responsible for holding up payment. His personal opinion is that they are waiting for the entities to sign on the dotted line to go back to the gold standard. This is a battle to rid the world of FIAT currency. That is his personal opinion only. Payment will be in commodity/precious metal backed currency, not FRN's.

f) The rest of the world is by far worse off than we are and they need this money desperately and were applying the pressure to get this done.

g) Al had received a rumor that we had reverted to the gold standard Sunday night, but there was no confirmation on that.

h) Al is on the phone 24/7 talking to various people to get this thing settled and the funds released. The delay is definitely caused by entities within the US, and there is a great deal of pressure being applied by the rest of the world to get the WGS released. Al is “all in” and has everything on the line for this and believes that we are about to be paid any minute now. Al is a very smart man and Wyatt cannot see him being bamboozled. He is getting his info from good solid people in the administration, people of authority. He believes settlement is truly imminent.

ty Overlap

Mona

By: cbaughan
23 Aug 2011, 09:52 AM EDT

Here is a good brief recap of last night:

Key points of Wyatt's report (in no particular order):

a) Yesterday's motion by the gov't was extremely unusual and has not happened often historically. Appeared to be an act of desperation on their part.

b) Once one thing is released, it ALL gets released...i.e. fines and penalties first (it is $2 per share now, was $.86 a year ago. From the company’s perspective there will be an offer to buy you out (for $5) or you stay with the company ($8 a share). The $5 and $8 figures are hearsay and unofficial.

c) Fines and penalties money has not been released to us mainly because the Treasury Dept. does not have the money to pay us at this time. Treasury needs the WGS to occur in order to have the money to pay us. Order of payment: 1. WGS occurs 2. Our F&P paid 3. Dinar RV. Every time we see a delay, the Dinar RV sees a delay - it is all working in tandem.

d) ) Last Tuesday Al received a call "from the top" that it was going to go down on Tuesday. When it didn't happen, they got another call "from the top" that it would happen Wednesday and to be patient, that they were working on it.

e) Wyatt did not know specifically WHO was responsible for holding up payment. His personal opinion is that they are waiting for the entities to sign on the dotted line to go back to the gold standard. This is a battle to rid the world of FIAT currency. That is his personal opinion only. Payment will be in commodity/precious metal backed currency, not FRN's.

f) The rest of the world is by far worse off than we are and they need this money desperately and were applying the pressure to get this done.

g) Al had received a rumor that we had reverted to the gold standard Sunday night, but there was no confirmation on that.

h) Al is on the phone 24/7 talking to various people to get this thing settled and the funds released. The delay is definitely caused by entities within the US, and there is a great deal of pressure being applied by the rest of the world to get the WGS released. Al is “all in” and has everything on the line for this and believes that we are about to be paid any minute now. Al is a very smart man and Wyatt cannot see him being bamboozled. He is getting his info from good solid people in the administration, people of authority. He believes settlement is truly imminent.

ty Overlap

Mona

Mi sembra di avere letto da qualche parte che Obama non avrebbe mai firmato il wgs

The World Global Settlement Funds…WHERE THE TRILLIONS WENT!!!!!!… | Project World Awareness

Ultima modifica:
A quanto pare su CMKX ha iniziato ad indagare anche la FBI.

Quelli che lo scrivono sono utenti del 2005-2006, non so se questo li renda più o meno affidabili.

Non lo sò se vi siete accorti, ma su directa sono state prelevate le azioni di dividendo di CMKX, ( CIM - CASAVAT MINING RESTRICTED), questo è verificabile sul proprio estratto conto USA,
quello che non è chiaro è il motivo...
Tra parentesi , sembra ci siano sviluppi, meglio chiarire
1 MILLION MILLIONAIRES - Login

Indietro